IGNORED

Why do some so-called "Christians" hate Jews?

Guest K9Buck

I never understood the special hatred that many otherwise "normal" people seem to have for Jews.  I guess I ultimately attribute such hatred to demonic influence because I cannot fathom a legitimate reason.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Your title 'so-called' applies to most, as I believe most are following the 'other Jesus' of 2Cor11v4.

True believers, chosen by God, are Jews of the heart, as God only loves Spiritual Israel, the 'apple of His eye'. Rom2v28-29

28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Just to say, there are no demons (that Jews believed were their ancestors traits within them), they are the same as Celts & their faeries, Romans & their guardian angels, Arabs & their genies, all being forms of self. Demons are daimon, from daio, meaning 'to distribute fortunes', which is self. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, K9Buck said:

I never understood the special hatred that many otherwise "normal" people seem to have for Jews.  I guess I ultimately attribute such hatred to demonic influence because I cannot fathom a legitimate reason.  

Many hate the Jews because they hate God. The Jews are God's chosen people.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, K9Buck said:

I believe they are influenced by spirits.. evil spirits. 

A Christian should love others even if they believe they are their enemies..

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

4 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Most Jews do not hate God.

I think you have read that statement wrong..

Many hate the Jews because they hate God.

I think the "they" in the sentence is talking about the ''Many" who hate Jews.. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

I was responsible for the death of Jesus.....what about you? My sins and your sins put Jesus on that Cross.....The Jews and the Romans were unknowing “ actors” in God’s Great Plan Of Redemption...Jesus died for the Sins of the World......If one is a sinner ( and “ all have fallen short ) , you played your part in the torture of the God of the Universe...

• Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, K9Buck said:

I think you will find that there are about as many reasons as there are groups of people.

I would say that the start of it all happened at the Tower of Babel.   According to Jewish writings I have read over the years when the Tower of Babel was being constructed Eber would not go along with it's building so when God split the people up he did not change the language of Eber and his family....   it is said that God divided the people according to the number or sons of God.   It is written that these sons of God were put over each of the groups of people, but because Eber kept loyalty to God, God kept Eber's people as his own.

Throughout history the Hebrew people have been feared, envied and disliked by the rest of the world starting because God kept them for himself....   the Sons of God didn't like it and they taught the people they were over not to like it either.   Then you get the split from Esau and the hard feelings from Ishmael and it goes from there.         Those are basic dislikes that throughout the centuries have often festered into hate.

Then the early Church was down on Jews because the leaders at the time were responsible for the Romans killing Jesus.   Paul corrects those of his time and reminds them that it is through the Jews that Christ came and we owe it to them the respect for that....      during his time he would state that though the Jews were their enemy, we still owed them the respect of being God's people for it was through them that we got the Old Testament introducing us to Him.   Then the Catholic Church pretty much cursed Jewish peoples as a whole for the death of Jesus and it has spread from there.    But there is still that spiritual level that started at Babel that makes us prone to fall into that.

Today people hate Jews because they have been taught to, and our spiritual nature tends to make that an easy trip for us.

Did the Jewish People kill Jesus.....     the leaders of the temple and at most a couple of hundred did.   That's about all that would fit in Pilots area for people to gather...

It would be kind of like us hating all Americans because half of the congressional house did something that was devastating to us.   And that's just how foolish it is for Christians to hate Jews.   And since we have been grafted into Gods family it's like we are hating our own roots...…    ……     but I guess in the long run humankind as a whole has never really shown a very large capacity for having much common sense...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

7 hours ago, K9Buck said:

Hi,

There are groups that are against Israel and have joined  boycott of all Israeli enterprises. They will not invest in Israeli owned stocks, they boycott products of companies that do business with Israeli firms.

There is also a long time terrible teaching going on in many if not most Christian Seminaries today that snuck in via a textbook originally, promoting Replacement Theology, places that once would have rejected that heresy immediately. Yet it now has been taught for over thirty years. Many now elders and pastors have been brought up with that teaching. It is real it is a terrible error.

See Replacement theology online. Also search it out within the Zola Levitt Ministries  Newsletter archives. There is much detailed information there.

https://www.levitt.com/wp-content/uploads/LL-2019-06.pdf

and note; Levitt Letter — August 1998

I won't take space to redefine this subject again, assuming that most of you have been reading this Letter right along. I'll just say that a textbook, A Survey of The New Testament, third edition, written by Robert H. Gundry, teaches Replacement Theology and is anti-Israel and anti-Semitic, and we have found it in use in any number of seminaries and Bible colleges, including Criswell ...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Some of it comes from the underlying antisemitism of replacement theology.

True theology is rather inclusive theology from which the Jews who reject Jesus

turned away.  To which they can certainly turn back!!! Romans 11.

Most of antisemitism comes from Satan.  Shock. Right?

Satan hates the Jews with a purple passion because the Jews brought the Word of

God into the world in two forms: the written and the Living: Jesus Christ God the Word personified.

Here's the thing most folks forget, never realized... our flesh sin nature is a pipeline of Satan into

our lives. This among many other reasons is why we are admonished to live by the spirit rather than

the flesh.

This is why when we live by the flesh (though it seems so natural at the time) we end up in so much

trouble all the time.

This is the pipeline through which Satan conveys antisemitism even to Christians.

Notice I left off the OP's "so-called."

True Christians can be misled, friend. I remember hearing people say "You can't be a Christian and vote for 

Obama or Romney or Sanders..."

To which I responded, that statement made me question whether that person who said it understands what being a Christian is...

A believer in the genuine Jesus Christ. ← period.

Not that I am saying this about the OP. I am saying, sometimes we do not realize the logical outcome of what we are saying. That's all.

Edited by JohnD

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

9 hours ago, K9Buck said:

I suspect because of a number of reasons: 

1. They are God's special and chosen people. Our Bible came through the Jews. Jesus was born a Jew. The Lord's Word was penned and preserved through the Jews.

2. Because the Jews didn't accept their Messiah and crucified Him; many feel all the blessings and promises were forfeited to the church [replacement theology]. Hitler was a Catholic but that's another topic.

3. The Jews are blessed. Ever notice all the countries Jews occupied from the diaspora, the wealth they accumulated / generated and the economic influence and prosperity they brought with them. Got a problem, it's the Jews fault. 

• Thumbs Up 1