• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1998

Regarding answered prayer, if we don't hear God's voice, we can witness our prayer request working. Here is an example. 

I discovered that grandma had hip pain upon walking and entering into my room on Saturday.

I prayed to God to first cleanse me of all sin and unrighteousness, and then for Grandma's hip to be free of pain - with the request of him doing it in his own time and in faith believing. 

When grandma got off my bed, she walked to her room and upon entering she noticed that her hip was no longer in pain.

She told me that the pain was gone when I entered into her room, when I asked her the question if her hip was free of pain.

Even if we don't hear God's voice, our confession can lead to answered prayer, by witnessing and seeking what has happened. That prayer can also determine our general obedience to God. 

Edited by Cory Henry
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,187
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, Cory Henry said:

That prayer can also determine our general obedience to God. 

Beautiful testimony, it is such a blessing when we recognize God working in our lives and in the lives of other’s.

I’m of the thoughts that answered prayer happens more than we know, it’s just we don’t see and recognize it. But it is such a blessing when we do..... Thanks again for sharing God’s working in your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This above I had to chew on a bit. At first it gave me pause, but the more I thought about it, it kept having a ring of truth in it. For I believe it can be said, the strength of our relationship with Christ would be in direct per portion to our prayer life. Which in turn  would manifest itself as obedience in the small and in the large, or in the words you used, our general obedience....

Bless you for blessing us, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1