Amigo42

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Does any have less respect or a lesser view of people like Jay Sekulow, Sarah Sanders, etc. for how they appear to be a mouthpiece for Trump?  I know that Sekulow loves the Lord and has done a lot for Him, and I believe the same about Sanders.  However, both of them have unknowingly or used plausible deniability to essentially lie for Trump or at least repeat his lies.  How can a Christian be a mouthpiece for a proven liar and moral degenerate such as Trump?  I know Sarah Sander had to have known she lied multiple times.  At the least she repeated lies that I'm sure she knew full well they were.  Maybe she reasoned in herself that it's Trump who is lying and not her.  

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

It Ain't No Lie

I Love Jesus, I Love The Holy Bible, I Love Freedom, I Love Love Love Israel, I Love The USA, I Love Our Airmen, Our Sailors And Our Solders And I Love Our President, Dear Mr. Trump~!

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. Romans 13:1-6

Amen~!

Love, Joe

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,174
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

23 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Exactly, If things look and are factually evil in any way and we can see it, the bible does instruct us to not get involved with it. 1 Thessalonians 5:22, Exodus 23:2

When the antichrist comes and tries to enforce his rules on Christians to receive his Mark, we need to be strong in the Lord and follow the Lord and not the dictates of an antichrist leader

Edited by 1to3
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

not really, what Im appalled about is people who lose respect for him because he supports our president. I actually think less of people who base their respect on whether or not the respect our current president.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,035
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/21/2020 at 8:21 AM, Amigo42 said:

Does any have less respect or a lesser view of people like Jay Sekulow, Sarah Sanders, etc. for how they appear to be a mouthpiece for Trump?  I know that Sekulow loves the Lord and has done a lot for Him, and I believe the same about Sanders.  However, both of them have unknowingly or used plausible deniability to essentially lie for Trump or at least repeat his lies.  How can a Christian be a mouthpiece for a proven liar and moral degenerate such as Trump?  I know Sarah Sander had to have known she lied multiple times.  At the least she repeated lies that I'm sure she knew full well they were.  Maybe she reasoned in herself that it's Trump who is lying and not her.  

I think you have been watching way too much CNN....   you could consider that people like those two and a whole lot more people who are professed Christians are speaking in his behalf might actually be speaking the truth....   So you seem to be picking a couple or three news organizations position over many Christians as to what is reality.    One should really wonder and check closely if these so called lies an evil are really lies or just reported twisted things that are not true themselves.     It's odd that 8 news organizations will take a bit of information that they receive from Media Matters and spend hours saying the same thing with even the same buzzwords for days....    and especially since Media Matters is an organization funded and pretty much controlled by George Soros who has been recorded saying that he will bring down the government of the USA and other free countries.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I'm just here listening to Jay Sekulow speak, and it's just annoying how he's speaking for a President who he, all the Republicans, and the entire world know is scoundrel and liar.  He should be standing for the Lord and not a moral degenerate.

Edited by Amigo42

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,464
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,757
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

45 minutes ago, Amigo42 said:

I'm just here listening to Jay Sekulow speak, and it's just annoying how he's speaking for a President who he, all the Republicans, and the entire world know is scoundrel and liar.  He should be standing for the Lord and not a moral degenerate.

Actually, it's the rule of law ... either we live by them or we live in anarchy.

The constitution is pretty clear ...

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I don't see any of these issues at hand.  It's purely a political show ... considering that they said before he was even inaugurated that they were going to impeach him.

Quite frankly, it's Stalinesque ... as Stalin said, Show me the person, and I'll find the crime!

Lawyers often are defending those who they do not agree with ... as they are hired to defend the rule of law.

God bless,

George

• Well Said! 2
  • Thanks 1