IGNORED

Does any have less respect for Jay Sekulow and etc now for being a mouthpiece for Trump

Amigo42

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Does any have less respect or a lesser view of people like Jay Sekulow, Sarah Sanders, etc. for how they appear to be a mouthpiece for Trump?  I know that Sekulow loves the Lord and has done a lot for Him, and I believe the same about Sanders.  However, both of them have unknowingly or used plausible deniability to essentially lie for Trump or at least repeat his lies.  How can a Christian be a mouthpiece for a proven liar and moral degenerate such as Trump?  I know Sarah Sander had to have known she lied multiple times.  At the least she repeated lies that I'm sure she knew full well they were.  Maybe she reasoned in herself that it's Trump who is lying and not her.  

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Only those who are looking for a Messiah in a President would be disappointed.

Or those buying into the smear campaign of people who oppose Trump like

mindless sheep.

Tell me... who here believes we should prosecute people (impeachment / law suit / or any made up criminal charges)

just because we do not like them?

Suppose somebody did so to you?

Is Trump sinless?

Are you?

I most certainly am not.

All I ask is that people THINK for themselves before they parrot what others they like (or identify with)  have to say.

Look around.

Safety,

prosperity (I for one have to work far less at my second job that I ever did under Obama).

I am able to catch up on my taxes and pay off  the years I had to do the installment payments under Bush 1 Clinton, Bush #2, Obama

Moses was a murderer.

King David an adulterer and a murderer to cover it up.

Nixon, Kennedy, FDR...

Trump is just a man as all of those I listed were.

If we haven't learned yet that in this world we are hoping for the least worst in all things other than Christ.

Not about who a President IS but what a President DOES (as we should vote in every elected office).

Jay and Sarah and pastors across the land who have the guts to stand up for our President should be applauded.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 2

10 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Not about who a President IS but what a President DOES (as we should vote in every elected office).

Jay and Sarah and pastors across the land who have the guts to stand up for our President should be applauded.

So, if Stalin decided to pick conservative justices to the Supreme Court and support conservative purposes, would you vote for him?

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

4 minutes ago, Amigo42 said:

So, if Stalin decided to pick conservative justices to the Supreme Court and support conservative purposes, would you vote for him?

Haven't you heard?

Stalin is dead.

Death disqualifies Stalin from any consideration*.

Nearest modern equivalent would be A.O.C. or Berny... 

* I do know of a town in California that elected a lama mayor.... and I think Dan Fielding lost to a dead guy on the old Night Court TV show...

Edited by JohnD
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Haven't you heard?

Stalin is dead.

Death disqualifies Stalin from any consideration*.

Nearest modern equivalent would be A.O.C. or Berny... 

Doesn't seem like an answer.  So, if he were alive today and running as President in America would you vote under the previous conditions.   Bernie would be bounds above Trump in quality and substance, and I'm sure he wouldn't be putting children in cages, groping 20+ women, cursing like sailors, making fun of other grown adults, lie 12,000+ times, etc.

Edited by Amigo42
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Amigo42 said:

Does any have less respect or a lesser view of people like Jay Sekulow, Sarah Sanders, etc. for how they appear to be a mouthpiece for Trump?  I know that Sekulow loves the Lord and has done a lot for Him, and I believe the same about Sanders.  However, both of them have unknowingly or used plausible deniability to essentially lie for Trump or at least repeat his lies.  How can a Christian be a mouthpiece for a proven liar and moral degenerate such as Trump?  I know Sarah Sander had to have known she lied multiple times.  At the least she repeated lies that I'm sure she knew full well they were.  Maybe she reasoned in herself that it's Trump who is lying and not her.  

Since you have brought charges of lying, you need to provide the lie and what the truth is.  Let's see the facts.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, other one said:

I think you have been listening to too much CNN and MSNBC

lol, I'll admit I do like watching CNN and MSNBC.  I find that Fox news to be too extreme, although Chris Wallace is legit.  However, my thoughts are formulated number one as a Christian who puts God number 1, and I simply can't fathom how any God fearing Christian could be a vocal supporter of Trump.  I think it's very sad that so many Christians in the Trump era have forgotten where their true loyalties lie.  I mean, let's be honest.  Obama and Clinton have stronger faith in Jesus than Trump.  I think that Obama was an honorably President and behaved himself as such.  Do I support everything he did?  No, I don't, but he was honorable.  He didn't cheat on his wife, grope women, etc.  

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Since you have brought charges of lying, you need to provide the lie and what the truth is.  Let's see the facts.

It would fill too many pages in this thread to list all of Trumps's lies. :whistling:

• Praying! 1

9 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Here's a great link.  However, for those just off the top of my head

1. Jim Comey was a liar, leaker.  Truth-No one really believes Trump over 20 year FBI veteran who was also appointed FBI director.

2.The Trump inauguration crowd size was the largest in history. Truth-alternative facts anyone?

3.Trump said he didn't know the women who he paid off to keep their stories covered up.  Truth-clear

4.Trump said he didn't know Lev Parnas.  Truth-pretty clear he knew him or was at least aware of his dealings for GOP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/12/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

Edited by Amigo42
  • Praying! 1