• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Firm Foundation said:

To me, this is no different than telling men it isn't wrong to dress like Boy George, and go around with hair like Crystal Gayle.  There is a clear double standard where effeminate men are looked at as sinners, but it is supposedly ok for women to dress like and fix their hair like men.  

I'm not going to argue about it. I was asked a question and I gave my answer. If you wish to debate women wearing dresses and men looking like Crystal Gayle then you need to start a new thread with that as the topic. 

I don't know who is saying all women must have children?  

It is something I have heard. Just because you have not heard this dose not mean I haven't. The topic of this thread is "what do you see as false teachings". Therefor I shared what I had heard and believe to be a false Teaching.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I'm not going to argue about it. I was asked a question and I gave my answer. If you wish to debate women wearing dresses and men looking like Crystal Gayle then you need to start a new thread with that as the topic. 

It is something I have heard. Just because you have not heard this dose not mean I haven't. The topic of this thread is "what do you see as false teachings". Therefor I shared what I had heard and believe to be a false Teaching.  

I see it as false teaching that women in pants is acceptable and women with short hair is ok.  Is that better?  Lol

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

48 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

I see it as false teaching that women in pants is acceptable and women with short hair is ok.  Is that better?  Lol

Well...if that is what you think is a false teaching you have every right to give that answer to the question of "what do you see as a false teaching".:happyhappy:

• Haha 1