Figure of eighty

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

Okay. I have this aunt shoot between my other aunt and grandma sometimes they really irritate me. 

I feel they say what they say to me and do what they do due to lack of respect they can be real petty people

For example, my aunt when she came over, she didn't speak or say hey to anyone she immediately came towards my baby. 

Then when my baby was sleeping she wanted to play with him--I told her not to wake him up and said what are you doing? 

This idiot proceeds to try and wake my baby up but thanks to God he didn't get up bc see Id be the one up with him not her. 

Then another time when I was telling her something personal and confided in her about something personal and also told her if my dad could watch the baby while I work thatd be nice but since he can't im just gonna use my grandma. This thing person went back to my grandma and told her everything but left out some parts to the point she was upset bc she wanted to watch my baby but made it seem like I didn't need her and wa gonna use my dad.

She butts into my business asks about my child's dad..

Its so annoying--Im sooooo close to cursing her out bc other forms of firmness aren't working and having this idiot override me makes me feel weak as a mother.