• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

That may well be possible, but are you going to accept visions of others as though they have the authority of scripture?

It is a rhetorical question, I know you won't! I would hope that we would not even trust our own visions, to that degree, deception is possible, so are mental problems. I would only trust visions, that do not contradict, or even add to scripture.

Yeah, many people claimed "God told me......" or "This saith the Lord" in YouTube psycophetic Revelation.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

6 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Yeah, many people claimed "God told me......" or "This saith the Lord" in YouTube psycophetic Revelation.

Yeah Youtube is a free (and available to all) way to access the public (unless you are a persuasive, political conservative with a sizable following). If you want to say nutty, deceptive things, go for it. It gives us (Youtube) a chance to get people to watch paid ads. Just be certain to not say a lot that is hate speech (like critical of liberals or LBGQXYZ agenda).

End of rant!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  103
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

22 minutes ago, The_Patriot2019 said:

I hate to break it to you but a spirit who is not of God will lie to you all day long, every day of every year. Satan is the father of deceit. It was through lying that he got eve to take the fruit. That is NOT  the way to test a spirit, that is the way to follow every false prophet you come across, because they will ALL tell you they are of Christ.

The way to test the spirit is through the BIBLE. so tell me, USING SCRIPTURE what makes YOU think the person in this video is Christ?

Read 1 john 4 :1-4. It says test the spirit's to see if it is from god. Any spirit that acknowledges that Jesus came in the flesh is from god. If not, then there not from god. That's how you know if it is really Jesus. If he acknowledges that and says he is Jesus then he is. Besides Jesus appeared to Paul and to John (who wrote revelation).

19 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

For he must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of all things, as God promised long ago through his holy prophets. Acts 3:21

Well Jesus appeared to Paul and to John the author of revelation. You can live in heaven and still appear to certain people.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

10 minutes ago, Ineedhugs said:

Read 1 john 4 :1-4. It says test the spirit's to see if it is from god. Any spirit that acknowledges that Jesus came in the flesh is from god. If not, then there not from god. That's how you know if it is really Jesus. If he acknowledges that and says he is Jesus then he is. Besides Jesus appeared to Paul and to John (who wrote revelation).

That is first off taken out of context (extremely) but it also does not answer my question. What prophesies of scripture does this man fulfill? What signs and wonders?

That scripture is  dealing with spirits, Not with false prophets. The man in that video is a man-not a spirit.

1 minute ago, The_Patriot2019 said:

That is first off taken out of context (extremely) but it also does not answer my question. What prophesies of scripture does this man fulfill? What signs and wonders?

he doesn't fulfill scripture. you don't have to believe him i just thought you would find it interesting like i did. Yeah there's a chance he's crazy or lying but interesting nonetheless. You don't have to believe him. I do believe him though. He tested the spirit. It was Jesus. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just now, Ineedhugs said:

he doesn't fulfill scripture. you don't have to believe him i just thought you would find it interesting like i did. Yeah there's a chance he's crazy or lying but interesting nonetheless. You don't have to believe him. I do believe him though. He tested the spirit. It was Jesus. 

There's more then a chance. He is lying. 100% lying. First off, that scripture you quoted is dealing with spirits, not man. That person is a man, not a spirit. Furthermore, if he was a spirit, it would be lying-because Jesus is also a man (as well as God) not a spirit.

And Jesus will fulfill prophecy's. If this man is not fulfilling biblical prophecy's, then he is not Christ! You have been deceived! For Jesus Himself said in Matthew 24:5

For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

There's more then a chance. He is lying. 100% lying. First off, that scripture you quoted is dealing with spirits, not man. That person is a man, not a spirit. Furthermore, if he was a spirit, it would be lying-because Jesus is also a man (as well as God) not a spirit.

And Jesus will fulfill prophecy's. If this man is not fulfilling biblical prophecy's, then he is not Christ! You have been deceived! For Jesus Himself said in Matthew 24:5

For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.

the man in the video didn't claim to BE Jesus and Ineedhugs never said he did.  I think there are some crossed wires here

Well if Jesus came to you then you can test him the same way. If after testing then god allows them to lie to you then it's not your fault if you get deceived then is it?

The man is hardly deceiving. What he is saying about Judgement is probably how it will be. It's believable is all i'm saying. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

13 minutes ago, Ineedhugs said:

Well Jesus appeared to Paul and to John the author of revelation. You can live in heaven and still appear to certain people.

Yes, and I said as much. Also, as I said, the Bible is God inspired, that makes it trustworthy. I do not know from a video of a person who claims to have a vision (which I have no way to verify it the did, or are hallucinating, or lying, etc.) who they are inspired by, perhaps is is Satan, appearing as an angel of light. I think it is us common sense caution, to not trust these things, and just get our spiritual information from God's word. Skepticism is healthy! I hope you are skeptical of everything I say, as I am not Jesus!