IGNORED

Why do some "christians" still act ungodly towards others and expect to go to heaven.

Figure of eighty

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Some people are not truly Christian's...some are, but still struggle with certain issues. In fact, truth be told we all have our weakness's and there's times we all fall short and mistreat others.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  103
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah tell me about it man. I've know several Christians that still sin.

I've heard about church members who gave in and fornicated, my mum and sister although being christian still swear and/or take gods name in vain. I had a christian girlfriend who, although she saved herself for marriage, got drunk cos she wanted to know what it's like and she couldn't help swearing sometimes. 

The bible makes it clear to repent of ALL sins. Maybe most Christians don't....they will be surprised when they die.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Ineedhugs said:

Yeah tell me about it man. I've know several Christians that still sin.

I've heard about church members who gave in and fornicated, my mum and sister although being christian still swear and/or take gods name in vain. I had a christian girlfriend who, although she saved herself for marriage, got drunk cos she wanted to know what it's like and she couldn't help swearing sometimes. 

The bible makes it clear to repent of ALL sins. Maybe most Christians don't....they will be surprised when they die.

Are you yourself without sin? “ If we say we have no sin, we call God a liar”...... How’s your thought life? Ever have an impure thought ?How about those sins of Omission? How many poor strangers have you invited into your home to feed and Clothe? Yeah, just as I suspected. None.

The biggest surprise Bible-Ignorant Christians will have when they die is that God “ remembers their sins no more”..... even the ones they failed to repent from.....all along those sins were covered by Grace.....

• Oy Vey! 1

13 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Are you yourself without sin? “ If we say we have no sin, we call God a liar”...... How’s your thought life? Ever have an impure thought ?How about those sins of Omission? How many poor strangers have you invited into your home to feed and Clothe? Yeah, just as I suspected. None.

The biggest surprise Bible-Ignorant Christians will have when they die is that God “ remembers their sins no more”..... even the ones they failed to repent from.....all along those sins were covered by Grace.....

Actually i watch my thoughts, have no omission sins and have never had the opportunity to feed/clothe poor people, although i do tithe and some of that money goes to the poor.

The bible always says to repent so that's what i believe. Repent of ALL sins. The bible always says to be pure, blameless, holy, and perfect as god is perfect. If you read the bible it strongly implies to repent of ALL sins. We may have a sinful nature but that doesn't mean we HAVE to give in. We don't. 

• Praying! 1

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Is your Salvation going to be based on YOUR Performance or is it going to be based on the Blood Of Christ and your faith in that Blood......It appears you have no understanding  of Christianity .....you have been miserably taught.....please check this place out for your own good.....” getgodsgift .org”....... you are in my prayers ...

The bible says repent so i repent. What's the point of Jesus dying for your sins, if you still sin???

Look up Hebrews 10:26 also

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

16 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I really dont understand it. From one aunt that manipulates my brothers to another thats pushy and tries to do whatever she wants with my baby.. 

Why do people think you can bear christs name and act so ungodly? Instead of treating others as you'd want to be treated.. 

I find this behavior disgusting and hard to tolerate. To know God and be mean or abusive still is ridiculous. Why doesn't God check these people since theyre supposed to be his people?

There are many people in our world today who are "pretend" and "counterfeit" Christians. They do not display the fruit of the Holy Spirit and they are hypocrites. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

21 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I really dont understand it. From one aunt that manipulates my brothers to another thats pushy and tries to do whatever she wants with my baby.. 

Why do people think you can bear christs name and act so ungodly? Instead of treating others as you'd want to be treated.. 

I find this behavior disgusting and hard to tolerate. To know God and be mean or abusive still is ridiculous. Why doesn't God check these people since theyre supposed to be his people?

i have been "ran over" by many Christians over the years and have not seen any justice from God at all

i think i am the worst person to answer this.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

There are many people in our world today who are "pretend" and "counterfeit" Christians. They do not display the fruit of the Holy Spirit and they are hypocrites. 

so you don't think Born again believers can be bullies?

you are wrong.

years ago i know this female pastor, who openly proclaim the love of God on stage, but is an unrepent bully

make it what you will.

but i know for a fact she is a born again believer, just like many other born again believers i have met.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

It is sad that we Christians sit in judgement of other Christians who don't perform well enough for our standards---as if God's standards are insufficient. Who here is without sin? Who will stand before God and claim his sin is worthy enough over someone else's?

Jesus says, "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."  Matthew 7:5

Jesus is not speaking to anybody. He is directing his conversation to us---brothers and sisters in the Lord.  That's you, and me. 

"Be completely humble and gentle. Be patient, bearing with one another in love." Eph. 4:2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes God alone is good .     So I say we keep with the original pattern for all things .

IF JESUS and Paul and others said ,    Sin not ,   let it not be once named ,   then I say we follow that example .

Be serious and be grave .   And if one does err ,  point them right to the original pattern , doing all with upmost urgency with compassion or all out fear , TO correct that one .

I just honestly like and love the pattern that was originally set .    its like nothing else can hold any flavor to it .  BUT of course ,  JESUS SET IT , why would we not love it and see 

it as the pure true way for all things .  

The only expectations we can have is regarding ourselves only.

And even then we fail, disappoint, even betray.

The original pattern (as you call it) IS in fact to be our goal... but we will never achieve it.

However, in the striving towards it we will spare God, ourselves, and others MUCH grief.

This life, aside from God who is good, is all about hoping for the least worst in all other things. 

Happy are those who realize this.