existential mabel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

https://electroverse.net/goodbye-david-bellamy-another-voice-in-the-wilderness-is-lost/

Global warming is part of natural cycles and there’s nothing we can actually do to stop these cycles. The world is now facing spending a vast amount of money in tax to try to solve a problem that doesn’t actually exist

Edited by existential mabel
  • Thumbs Up 1

now i am no scientist and have no real understanding of what he says but the bottom line is that he was well respected in many fields and his advice was much sought after, and then he dared to speak the truth as he saw it from evidence of decades of research. and the bbc freeze him out

why isnt there a two sided voice about the enviroment anyway? all we hear is the exstinction rebellion voice which btw have not got the callibre that this man had but like i said i am no scientist

• Thumbs Up 1

for some reason i cant get the video to load has anyone got any suggestions what i need to do. many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,559
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/22/2020 at 1:36 PM, existential mabel said:

and the bbc freeze him out

Punny one!

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,559
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Regardless of reasons the climate everywhere I go is much hotter than it was fifty years ago.

At least some migratory birds have changed their flight patterns some never  bother to take seasonal flight and just eat year round at one location stripping the landscape nearly bare.

yeah not saying that is actually happening!! but what i have been reading or hearing ...but i am no scientist...the planet has cycles with or without mankind. sure we dont help much!!

i wonder if anyone has debated what Bellamy was saying or have we just the monologue of today's exstinction rebellion movement who have little if any prior scientific experience.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, existential mabel said:

yeah not saying that is actually happening!! but what i have been reading or hearing ...but i am no scientist...the planet has cycles with or without mankind. sure we dont help much!!

i wonder if anyone has debated what Bellamy was saying or have we just the monologue of today's exstinction rebellion movement who have little if any prior scientific experience.

I am not a climatologist, but I have had a lot of science classes in college and history....               It is my personal opinion that the world is a whole lot more complex than even the climatologists really understand...      And climate fanatics seem to want to fix the so called climate change by putting me under basically communism to fix it....

So I have one set of people with a huge agenda telling me that i'm gonna die if I don't give them a global government and let them tell me how to and where to live for the rest of my life.

And I have another set of people who tell me that it is getting a bit warmer and it's caused by CO2....   except we've had co2 levels ten times higher than they are now and it didn't wipe out animals...    actually it created the local setting for dinosaurs and such.     And those who tell me not to worry about it really have no agenda except for living a fun life and adjusting to the slightly higher temperatures in some areas....    

the crazies told us that the whole north poll would melt by the year 2,000 and flood most of the coast lines and make islands disappear under the ocean....   none of which happened.

I live in Oklahoma and we have not had that many record higher temperatures over the past few years as they told us we would....

Also they never really talk about the many more volcanoes under the ocean and how they are more active....    next they will be wanting us to sacrifice virgins to put them to sleep.

They also don't talk about the earth's core doing some thing we really don't understand...   our whole magnetosphere is messing up.....    there are large places where our awacs planes have to rely on gps for things for compass's no longer work (friend personal knowledge).

So, who are you going to believe????    Personally for me it's the folks without an agenda....   and certainly NOT those folks who want me to live under a communist form of global government.

• Well Said! 2

and now prince Charles is on board with the extinction rebellion beginning to see the jigsaw....powerful people with little or no science ....

• Thumbs Up 2

incredibly this guy is more or less saying what Bellamy did. the interviewer is infuriating! he obviously has a script bias