• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

16 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

A troll is one who expresses an unpopular opinion.  Only popular opinions should be permitted to be expressed.  

Lol plenty of folks here have expressed unpopular opinions. Including me. A troll goes beyond that to spread deliberate mayhem and cause harm.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 3

3 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Lol plenty of folks here have expressed unpopular opinions. Including me. A troll goes beyond that to spread deliberate mayhem and cause harm.

Ha ha.  Yea,  I know.  There is also a fair number of folks that cannot tolerate an alternative view and label such as "trolling".  

Personally speaking, I enjoy the opportunity to learn from folks that don't necessarily share my views.  I'm also happy to share my views with others.  Some folks are not comfortable or receptive to that type of engagement, however.  :b:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, PromisesPromises! said:

Thanks for the fresh perspective, @FresnoJoe.   :)  For some reason, the end of the story brought this scripture to mind:

Hebrews 4:12 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

And just in case anyone is wondering why.....  Trolls beware!  While here, you will receive a healthy dose of scripture.  It just might pierce the heart.  

Amen~!

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, K9Buck said:

A troll is one who expresses an unpopular opinion.

No that's not a troll. I express unpopular opinions all the time and I'm not a troll.   :D

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Sonshine said:

3B4256F3-4213-4B65-8858-1E59FE808C99.gif.498621e8ede3d3cb38382f4013462922.gifTroll alert in “Prayer Requests.”

3n531y.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, enoob57 said:

you may as you wish... but I do not come here to ignore people but to share the Love of God through His Word that they my see and turn from their own darkness :) 

I have my boundaries. I am not a door mat. 

• Well Said! 1

4 minutes ago, Flowersun said:

Do you believe,that maybe the Lord would ask you to be a door mat for him.....if you did...you wouldn't take anything personally....because you would be doing it in Gods strength.....it is when I do it in "my strength" that I struggle,when some people walk all over me....

It all depends on the circumstances. I definately would pray about it. 

• Well Said! 1

11 minutes ago, Flowersun said:

I agree with that....but it must be done in "Gods Strength"......I failed in that area many times.....when God asks me to do it,I sail through.

We are all learning by the power of the Holy Spirit,aren't we.....

I would not go onto an unbelievers site. And this is why.

Luke 9:5 

And whoever will not receive you, when you go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet as a testimony against them.”

• Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

4 minutes ago, Margo1945 said:

if you don't go into an unbelievers' site to try to spread God's Word to any who might have ears to hear and eyes to see so they can perceive and understand, you would not need to put into effect Luke 9:5, for that is what you should do if you try to bring God's message to unbelievers and they don't receive you or God's message .. having said this, if anyone goes to an unbelievers' site to offer God's message, be prepared to let the Holy Spirit speak through you to them as He knows best What God's Word says and means .. just open your mouth and let Him speak 

You go into the site and you tell them who Jesus Christ is. They already know that. You give them some words for salvation from the Bible and if they do not agree you leave. They have digested the words with their eyes and mind. They are in the hands of God. Only God can open the heart and mind of a unbeliever. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

23 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You go into the site and you tell them who Jesus Christ is. They already know that. You give them some words for salvation from the Bible and if they do not agree you leave.

On the other hand, you might go to a site, a second time, maybe someone was not open the first time, but now things have changed. I never responded to the gospel, in the presense of anyone who ever tried to tell me about it, that does not mean that some of it did not stick and help me 10 years later.

Also, on a return visit to a site, there are new people all the time, what about them?

You do not need to go anywhere to preach the gospel, but the Lord instruction is to go out into all the world, and preach to every creature. If God is going to save someone, He can do it without your help, but wouldn't you rather have the privilege of being one who did love them (or the Lord) enough to tell them?

13For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

14How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard?c And how are they to hear without someone preaching? 15And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”

• Loved it! 1