• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

17 hours ago, TheWordIsOne said:

What does this mean? A vivid and creative mind characterizes  

Since this is a Christian message board would you please give me a verse of Scripture from the Bible to reply to this.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Since this is a Christian message board would you please give me a verse of Scripture from the Bible to reply to this.

The Word MARANATHA?

There are 122 Verses about the Hand of God                                                                                                                                                    This is comparing scripture with scripture 

1 Corinthians 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

(of Chaldian origin (meaning our Lord has come); maranatha, i.e. an exclamation of the approaching divine judgment :- Maran-atha.)

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

James 5:8 you also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.

1 Peter 5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,  

Philippians 4:5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.                          1 Peter 3:15 (KJV) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Acts 11:21 And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number believed and turned to the Lord.

Isaiah 41:20 That they may see and know, And consider and understand together, That the hand of the LORD has done this, And the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Job 12:10 In whose hand is the life of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind?

Isaiah 48:13 Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, And My right hand has stretched out the heavens; When I call to them, They stand up together.

1 Peter 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.

Matthew 3:2 “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!"

Psalm 31:15 My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from those who persecute me.

Note: Matthew 24:23-25 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. For false Christ’s and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect?  See, I have told you beforehand.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 1/26/2020 at 1:22 AM, TheWordIsOne said:

What does this mean? A vivid and creative mind characterizes  

I think dreams are entertainment that a person has while they sleep. If we didnt dream, sleeping would be torture. I don't think when it says old men shall have dreams is a literal sense in the bible. I think that means that old men will live out their dreams, as in get the job they want or be married or live older etc, I might be wrong.