• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  3

Living fascinated with God

Without a sense of awe in our relationship with God, we will live spiritually BORED. A spiritually bored christian is weak and more vulnerable to Satan's attack. A fascinated Christian is strong and can wage a good warfare and withstood all the wiles of the devil. 

The fear of the Lord is what causes you to become fascinated with God. The fear of the Lord is a part of our worship. When the fear of the Lord enters your heart, you'll become awestruck as to who God is and what He is like and you will worship him in the beauty of holiness.

How do I get more of the fear of the Lord ?

You will have to dig deep the wells of prayer praise worship and eating the word of God.  In Proverbs 2  where the Lord himself is personified as wisdom , says this :

Hide my commandments in your heart-Incline your ear -delight in my commandments and be obedient to them - Cry out:  As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for you, O LORD. We cry out to God for more revelation because we are hungry. Psalm 107:9 He satisfies the hungry soul and the hungry he fills with good things.-Seek If you seek her as silver and search for her as for hidden treasures.  We spend long hours in our quest.

Then we have the promise:

You shall you understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.  It's a  is a long life craving and pursuit of the LORD. Proverbs 7:4 Say to wisdom, you are my sister; and call understanding your kinswoman (some translation says-close blood relative, your intimate friend).

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

@Worship Warriors

I just love that title!

”Living fascinated with God” 

It gives such promise. Be blessed as this fascination with God grows and grows. 

Can’t stop smiling over the thought, and all it brings forth. The title itself is such a meal! 

Thanks for the thoughts and write up. :)

In Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  3

@Not me

I love your heart. Guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life. Don't let any man steal your crown.

Be blessed in Him.

Jacqueline

Edited by Worship Warriors
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

@Not me

I love your heart. Guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life. Don't let any man steal your crown.

Be blessed in Him.

Jacqueline

God is good, and it is this God that I want to know in all reality and all truth....Not know about Him, but know Him, personally... Where I, of a truth can say, that I know Him, and of a truth, that He knows me.

Be blessed yourself also, as you pursue His heart. 

In the Beloved, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

1 hour ago, Not me said:

Where I, of a truth can say, that I know Him, and of a truth, that He knows me.

Be blessed yourself also, as you pursue His heart. 

@Not me A personal relationship with our Maker! How rich and sweet. And all because of Jesus Christ being the Mediator between God and man.

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Yeshua means Ya is our Salvation. Our God is so very good and an amazingly creative person. It boggles my mind to behold His Greatness as I look around. In everything I see I see Love and Care and Concern. When He decided to create man in His Image He took a Loving risk and was willing to die that it might all come to fruition. 

Humans have a penchant for attenuating God's Greatness by heaping yolks upon our shoulders as if they would have done it all differently and better.

But Thru God, Goodness triumphs!!

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@Not me A personal relationship with our Maker! How rich and sweet. And all because of Jesus Christ being the Mediator between God and man.

Yes, I am learning, that is what makes for life.... As I imagine we all are....

In Him Turtletwo, Not me :)

44 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Yeshua means Ya is our Salvation. Our God is so very good and an amazingly creative person. It boggles my mind to behold His Greatness as I look around. In everything I see I see Love and Care and Concern. When He decided to create man in His Image He took a Loving risk and was willing to die that it might all come to fruition. 

Humans have a penchant for attenuating God's Greatness by heaping yolks upon our shoulders as if they would have done it all differently and better.

But Thru God, Goodness triumphs!!

Very nicely wrote out. To get to know personally this good God you wrote about. Not know just His attributes, but to have this one and one where obedience and walking in His will, which is walking in righteousness, becomes the law of our lives. Or as scripture calls it, the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus, to know this Law exist, and to walk in such a Law. 

Be blessed Justin Adams as He, as we make Him our all. 

a fellow believer, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1