Amigo42

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

There are many good answers here, but none of them fully answered Ameigo42's question.

Nothing is by chance and God is not a respecter of persons, but if you study through the scriptures you will find that our heavenly Father does not deal with everyone exactly the same.

Isa 28: 25-29 declares this truth.

All mankind are created by God and are referenced as His children, but we see throughout scripture that He has a distinct fondness of the Israelites and a distinct dislike of all other ethnic peoples even tho He created them and calls them children.

Now without creating a lot of controversy, I will simply point everyone to 1Pet 3:19 and to what is commonly referred to as the day of the Lord or Millennial reign of Christ upon the earth for at His return He will cast Satan/Lucifer into the bottomless pit for 1000 years. 

Now our heavenly Father is fair and we all get what we deserve from Him, but the time of grace and salvation through faith will end at the His return, however, He is not willing that any should perish [tho many will inspite all His efforts to save them] and the time of correction with the rod of iron will have commenced.

This is the reason for the 1000 year reign before the white throne judgment takes place.

Not by grace through faith, but by law shall a person prove their worthiness to enter into eternity or the third heavenly/earth age.

Understand that many in this world have not had the chance to even hear of Christ, muchless turn to Him, and many have been taught a false narrative of truth from their birth, so what chance do/did they have to receive the gift of Gods salvation.

Remember that God is fair in all things, and no person has been judged to damnation other than Satan and those angels held in darkness [Ezek 28:12-19, Jude].

Jesus preached the gospel unto those whom had passed from this world before His crucifixion and it is written that He took many of them to paradise with Him. [1Pet 3:19]

Outside of Gods election [Eph 1and 2], no person on the earth before Christ crucifixion had not a chance to hear and repent, so God has given the Millennial age for the teaching and discipline of all others who also had not the chance while in this world.

It is not by grace through faith that they shall be saved, for Christ the Lord will be here and faith in that which cannot be seen will at that time be nullified, for how can one believe only through faith if the truth is standing before them to be seen and heard.

They will have to prove their loyalty through obedience unto Gods law and resisting Satan's temptation one more time when he is released from the bottomless pit at the end of the Millennial reign. 

So yes, salvation is by faith through our Lord Jesus Christ, but this is for the formation of the Church/body of Christ at this time.

All others will have to come by obedience through discipline and trial, or the lake of fire awaits them. [Rev 20:4-10]

As revealed in [Rev 21:24-26], the nations "Ethnic peoples" shall be there.

Our God is a loving God unto all who love Him.

Godbless

JTF

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

Do you all think people who were good people in life and lived up the knowledge of God they had will be heaven even if they didn't explicitly accept Jesus?  For example, Muslims, Hindus, etc.  Of course, I believe that all people must have Jesus, but others believe that God will give some sort of second chance.

Being a good person in life is not going to get you to heaven. If a person did not believe in Jesus Christ they will not be in heaven. They have to accept that Jesus Christ died on the cross for their sins.There will not be any second chances. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Sower said:

I'll let Jesus do the judging........God's ways are not mans ways.

God is light!

and it appears to me that he's much more merciful than some of my brothers and sisters in Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

31 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

It's not a question of mercy from us. It about what the Bible says.

and the Bible says Jesus will decide...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

7 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

Do you all think people who were good people in life and lived up the knowledge of God they had will be heaven even if they didn't explicitly accept Jesus?  For example, Muslims, Hindus, etc.  Of course, I believe that all people must have Jesus, but others believe that God will give some sort of second chance.

Nope.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

8 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

I believe the gate of heaven is open to anyone who loves the Lord with all their heart, mind, and soul, and loves their neighbor as themselves.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,212
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Christ said everything He said was from the Father. He said no one comes to the Father but through Him. He said many will try to get in climb over but they wont. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. He also said if you were BLIND you would have no sin. You say you see your sin remains. Everyone gets a choice.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,555
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Flowersun said:

Neighbour,you are so wise

Thanks! Oh how I do wish it  to be so. But  I am but a kindergarten youth in the scheme of things to be known of our creator; however I sure am happy to click on a  "Member quoted you" and find out, hey  it is not a bash to my head that has been posted. How very nice it is, thanks.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

To answer your question .    If even the jews were told , IF you believe NOT THAT I AM HE YOU WILL DIE ,  EVERYONE ELSE WILL TOO .   BUT I THINK YOU KNOW THAT .   SO TEH ANSWER IS NO . THEY WONT .

so let us and all that draws breath ,  POINT all right to the ONLY HOPE , JESUS CHRIST .

That if one confesses HIM from the MOUTH and believes that GOD has raised HIM from the dead they shall be saved .

All else is death and the second death awaits .     Let us rise up and do all to contend for the true faith .  Be encouraged . 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, other one said:

and it appears to me that he's much more merciful than some of my brothers and sisters in Christ.

God is very merciful .  He already DID what was needed for man to be saved .    if one denies HIM ,  well that is on them .     God is love ,  and HE already made the way , IN CHRIST .

Deny that and there is no mercy .