• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

3 minutes ago, Not me said:

My only question is;

Are there going to be Jeeps and Motorcycles in Heaven. ??  lol :)

And be blessed in our waiting, Not me 

parked on your solid gold driveway of course :)   And by the way, don't be doing any burnouts on my nice clean driveway....i won't invite you over for tacos any more...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,188
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Jostler said:

parked on your solid gold driveway of course :)   And by the way, don't be doing any burnouts on my nice clean driveway....i won't invite you over for tacos any more...

Such a party pooper!  lol :)

As we seek after His heart, Not me ?

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

There will be some people with earthly bodies that will enter the 1000 year millennium. All those who enter eternity or the New Jerusalem will have immortal bodies. No earthly bodies they will all be immortal. 

So all those who have died and have put on their incorruptible bodies over the past 6 thousand years and those "changed" at the return of Christ will have their incorruptible bodies but those of the very last generation and only those of the last generation who don't make the first resurrection will remain in the flesh?  Am I understanding your point correctly?  As an example, and only as an example for my understanding is:

there have been 6 billion souls who have already lived and died no longer in flesh bodies, 
there are 6 billion alive now. 
When Christ returns there will be 3 billion who "are changed" so for the 1000 yrs there will be 9 billion in their spiritual bodies and 3 billion who remain in flesh.  Is that correct?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

pardon?run that by me again

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

1 hour ago, Not me said:

My only question is;

Are there going to be Jeeps and Motorcycles in Heaven. ??  lol :)

And be blessed in our waiting, Not me 

Not sure if your just being silly but.. all ALL good things come from God. He KNOWS what you love and it will be far better then anything you can imagine.

• Praise God! 1

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

We know that men die once in the flesh so that all those who have died and left the flesh, (Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. ) are in their spiritual bodies.  

Pretty sure the "host of heaven" will be brought to earth, after all, this is where God is headed and where Judgment will take place at the end of the Millennium.  Isaiah 34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

So, I BELIEVE, that all souls God created will be on earth, in spiritual bodies for the millennium.  

So my example was of all who have lived and died up until now, plus those who will be of the 1st resurrection will  for sure be  in spiritual bodies leaving only those of this last generation,  who do not make the 1st to be left in the flesh, I think that is how it is believed to go.  I myself don't believe there will be any flesh as I believe the spiritually dead will rise followed by those who are alive and remain being changed because 

1Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

1Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Not everyone dies when Christ returns, but ALL will be changed.  

Sorry about all the color changes.  Trying to fix it is just making it worse so I am stopping now.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,188
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

34 minutes ago, TheBlade said:

Not sure if your just being silly but.. all ALL good things come from God. He KNOWS what you love and it will be far better then anything you can imagine.

Yes sorta kinda being silly a bit. But like you said all good things come from God. And as it is written; “eye has not seen or entered into the heart of man those things that God has prepared for those that love Him”..... That being said I can imagine one awesome motorcycle, not to mention a great over-landing Jeep than maybe a second motorcycle for the dirt. And than you gotta have a crotch rocket and than a rock crawler and...ok, maybe I should just strive for my “well done” :)

Be blessed, as He magnifies His love in us and to us, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

So all those who have died and have put on their incorruptible bodies over the past 6 thousand years and those "changed" at the return of Christ will have their incorruptible bodies but those of the very last generation and only those of the last generation who don't make the first resurrection will remain in the flesh?  Am I understanding your point correctly?  As an example, and only as an example for my understanding is:

there have been 6 billion souls who have already lived and died no longer in flesh bodies, 
there are 6 billion alive now. 
When Christ returns there will be 3 billion who "are changed" so for the 1000 yrs there will be 9 billion in their spiritual bodies and 3 billion who remain in flesh.  Is that correct?

When the rapture of the Church happens all those born again Christians will go to heaven. All those bodies of the born again Christians will meet their souls in heaven and will then have resurrected bodies. All of the unbelievers will enter the 7 year tribulation. Some will come to Christ at that time and will die as tribulation saints. A few of these people who have come to Christ will enter the 1000 year millennium. I don't know how they will survive the tribulation.. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

You all need to take a stroll through the "Hebrew" language and study Gen 1:26-28.

"Let US make MAN in OUR image"

So who was there when God did all this that He was talking too?

Job 38:4

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Job 38:5

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:6

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Job 38:7

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Godbless

JTF

• Praise God! 1

6 hours ago, justthefacts said:

You all need to take a stroll through the "Hebrew" language and study Gen 1:26-28.

"Let US make MAN in OUR image"

So who was there when God did all this that He was talking too?

Job 38:4

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Job 38:5

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:6

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Job 38:7

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Godbless

JTF

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment. 

I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. 

I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. 

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:  Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished 

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.  But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.  If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.