Seasoned by Grace

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

As things start warming up for the next election, climate change seems to be coming to the forefront of the electoral debates,  and discussions as one of the more major debates and concerns in this country, and also seems to be gathering traction more and more around the world, as people seem to be more and more concerned about the health of our planet, and looking for viable ways to reduce pollution and other obstacles for healthy living for our children and grand, and great-grand children in the future.

Watching China's pollution problems and India's too, I can see where there could be definite concerns for those immediately affected.

But as far as our climate changing because of the pollution, I'm not so sure.

The thing I do know is that the earth has an expiration date, given to it by GOD Himself.

So...like all things created, they will eventually progress to disrepair and rot away, just like all of us will someday,  especially when things are left unattended, no matter how hard the earth population tries to restore more order in recycling, buying fewer cars, and building cars with fewer emissions. That will slow pollution down, but it can't eliminate the fact that God said all things will come to an end, but non-believers don't know that.

In Luke 21:7-30, The bible say's there will be more wars and troubles. There will be great earthquakes in various places, and famine and diseases, and fearful sights and signs.

The sea's and waves will be roaring as storms become more violent as the end draws closer, and man is helpless to fight the on - coming onslaught of the earth's destruction.

Like having a rare old car sitting in an old barn that's falling apart, and no way to protect the car financially from the weather, and the animals that choose to live inside it and destroy all the rotting pieces that are still there to be chewed up and used as nests or bedding, the earth is in the same predicament, but only those of us who know God's plan and the future of the earth can understand what is happening and why.

He has made know to us these things as a warning and encouragement to get your life right, because things could get MUCH worse at any time, and the end could come.

That should scare us, as those in Noah's day should have been scared, but weren't.

The un-Godly have no clue what is happening, or what is to come, and so especially when things start getting worse and scary, that's a wonderful time for all Christ Followers living in the truth to begin praying, if you haven't already, for God to bring you the people He knows will be saved, so the true gospel can be shared with them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

These are my thoughts as I have watched the world change for over 70 years.

My name is Oligos

Edited by Seasoned by Grace

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Well, the way I see it...

Both to Adam and to Noah; the Lord commanded them to be fruitful and multiply. The Lord didn't say: until the global population reached 1 billion or set a limit for the carrying capacity of earth. Even with the globe covered in 2/3 water, the carrying capacity of the earth is well beyond eight billion people. Less than 1% of the land mass is used for food production. Even during famines food is available somewhere, but for what price and cost?

The Lord is in control of the weather and the environment. There's no such thing as man-made climate change. The earth and sun goes through natural cycles of change, again controlled by the Lord for His reasons and purpose. I believe what we are seeing presently is predicted in the Bible for the last days. They are worshiping the creation and not the creator; pagan practices carried down through the millennia. 

The earth's climate is indeed changing; with more severe weather, severe hurricanes, wild fires [i.e. California - Australia] tornado's, earthquakes, loss of ozone and earth's magnetic field, etc. They're  revving up in frequency and intensity best described as a woman's 'birth pangs' as described in the Bible. 

The earth is rapidly heading for the climatic conditions described in the book of Revelation during the time of the tribulation.

The elite, politicians, global leaders and new world order crowd are using climate change and the associated emotions that accompany it; for their evil intent and purposes for global control [it's evident]. To tax and collect money from nations by the amount of emissions they release for UN purposes. Which leads to other international laws to destroy national sovereignty, control nations and people. What would all this taxed income for the UN be applied to?

We're witnessing the end-times and who and how things are shaping up.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, In US politics of today, I suspect climate change will be extremely low on anyone's list of concern when voting at  a ballot booth.

Number one when entering the ballot booth, or deciding not to even bother voting will be the emotion  that flows from not having access to affordable health care. Number two will be what effect might the election result have on one's own personal finances, especially any savings set aside  for retirement years and for future health care needs.

Religious freedom,  gun control,  highway systems, woman's right to kill their unborn, all will be secondary or tertiary to health and money.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Well, what did the Lord say concerning climate change.

Gen 8:21

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Gen 8:22

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

The Lord has made an eternal covenant with the earth and He will not allow mankind to destroy it.

Be wise and do your part, but focus upon the things of God and not man.

Godbless

JTF

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

God has His hand on this earth. He could be doing a number of things. He has a plan for this earth but we don't know what that is. We do know what the Bible tells us in prophecy. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

The elite, politicians, global leaders and new world order crowd are using climate change and the associated emotions that accompany it; for their evil intent and purposes for global control [it's evident]. To tax and collect money from nations by the amount of emissions they release for UN purposes. Which leads to other international laws to destroy national sovereignty, control nations and people. What would all this taxed income for the UN be applied to?

We're witnessing the end-times and who and how things are shaping up.

oh yeah dont forget the pope!

So...like all things created, they will eventually progress to disrepair and rot away, just like all of us will someday,  especially when things are left unattended, no matter how hard the earth population tries to restore more order in recycling, buying fewer cars, and building cars with fewer emissions. That will slow pollution down, but it can't eliminate the fact that God said all things will come to an end, but non-believers don't know that.

indeed but folk get somewhat upset when this is put forward. as the only 'debate' seems to be the exstinction rebellion 'debate'

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

14 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

indeed but folk get somewhat upset when this is put forward. as the only 'debate' seems to be the exstinction rebellion 'debate'

Haven't heard that???

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I believe that climate change and the explosion of human population growth are all just signs leading to the end.  By the year 2050, there will 11 billion people in the world.  Imagine that.  The climate is being destroyed, and in the end it will all come to nothing.  Does that mean that we should not try to clean up and heal the environment?  No, we should still care, but we should do so with an understanding that in the end all these point to the end of humanity and Christ's return to this earth.

• Thanks 1

greta thunberg and the pope which i find curious as the climate change protest is also called extinction rebellion.. and i dont think that God likes rebellious people! so why  would the pope endorse that then i wonder...