• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,769
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Liberating the Temple Mount

Discuss this article on the Temple Mount.

With much agape love,

George

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

I agree wholeheartedly with this article. Someone needs to hand Mr. Westbrook some other Bible version then the NIV though.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Liberating the Temple Mount<p>Discuss this article on the Temple Mount.<p>With much agape love,<p>George

I don

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I don

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

kleopas

I'm with you on this one.

Using the same logic we should help the Antichrist take control of the world and help him develop the Mark of the beast. Why? oh because it is in the bible, it has to happen and if we want to accelerate the end times we should help the great deceiver achieve his plans :P

So now they support those that reject the Messiah achieve their plans, how misguided can you get?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• 2 weeks later...
Discuss this article on the Temple Mount.
I would but I don't have time for a vacation right now.  :P  :P

they support those that reject the Messiah achieve their plans, how misguided can you get?
I agree.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

Well I just thought I'd note something down:

Quote: They support those that reject the messiah achieve their plans, how misguided can you get

Um well the messiah, Jesus Christ aka Immanuel means God with us. Now who is the God who is with us? He is the God of Israel, The God of Hosts, the King of Kings and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Jesus Christ was born of the house of David, He is an Israelite, a Jew, He is an ISRAELITE! Yes the Jewish people rejected their own messiah, but it was prophesised already in the book of Isaiah and over and over again ad nauseum that Israel would reject the coming of the messiah. As it is written "I have come not to abolish the law and the writings of the prophets, but I have come to fulfil them"

It is because of the rejection of the messiah, Jesus Christ by Israel which brought about the salvation of the gentiles. We are living in the time of the Gentiles right now as I am typing, but the time of the Gentiles is drawing to an end, as it is written in the bible. Of course Israel is blind, she is blind to her messiah, but the Lord God of Israel does not wish for His people to be blinded for too much longer.

The very fact that Israel is now a nation again, **Eretz Israel** (1948), means that very soon the restoration of Israel will be made complete. That includes the lifting of their blindness by their God as prophesised in the books of the minor prophets in the Old Testament. They will see and believe in the ONE WHOM THEY PIERCED!!!!!!

Should Christians, bible believing Christians, the redeemed Gentiles support Israel, YES YES YES YES YES YES AND DOUBLE YES!!! We should support them because the God we worship is the God of Israel, He is God of Jacob. If ya'll don't believe me find out how many times God addresses Himself as the "God of Israel" in Psalms??? Jesus Christ is the King of the Jews, as it was nailed to His cross. He is the King of Israel!!!

As for the temple mount, well that is deep eschatology of which I am unwilling to comment, because well I don't know much about it, and it would be useless my making an uneducated opinion.

alias

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I think the time is close upon us.

The Temple Mount is crumbling due to the efforts of the muslim authority who oversees it. This Ramadan in about two weeks will probably cause major damage if not a collapse. Thousands of Muslim pilgrims will descend upon this area to pay homage and pray to Mohammed and Allah.

There has been a red heifer born in Israel the first time in 2000 years. This heifer remains pure. According to Mosaic law. The red heifer is needed to sanctify Levite priests for temple worship.

Also according to The Temple Institute in Jerusalem alot of the articles and furniture needed for worship have already been recreated. the Temple could be rebuilt in about 1 1/2 years using current technology.

Check out templeinstitute.org.

I'm not praying for the man of perdition. I do know that the third temple must be built before Messiah returns. There can be no abomination of desolation in the Temple . Nor can there be an ending of temple sacrifice without first a Temple.

I Love a Jewish savior. He works in mysterious ways. Could be he will cause the Muslims to destroy their own Mosque through their own ignorance. :P

I met a Christian man once who didn't like Jews. I asked him what he was gonna do when he saw Jesus and found out he was Jewish? He retorted what was I gonna do when I saw him and found out he was black? I said the same thing I would do if he was green." Fall at his feet and sob, marvel at his Glory and praise his name...

Peace :inlove:  :P  :P