Guest Levi

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Appointing yourself as the judge and the jury at the same time is a bad way for discussions.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tigershark
Hiding behind christianity to cover your own bitterness is sad, and close to pathetic.

And what r u hinding behind?

What am I hidding behind? nothing (I have even been called the sevant of satan on these boards) I have gone point for point with your tripp.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hiding behind christianity to cover your own bitterness is sad, and close to pathetic.

And what r u hinding behind?

What am I hidding behind? nothing (I have even been called the sevant of satan on these boards) I have gone point for point with your tripp.

This article exposes it's clear bias immediately by extolling the virtues of Zionism. Why bother reading after that, you know what it's going to say, Israel's right and the Palestinians wrong. Unfortunately it's not that black and white, unless of course you are willing to overlook the sins of the leadership of Israel.

The Palestinian people have been suffering greatly, but it is a suffering that has been self-inflicted.

That is no different than saying that America is responsible for 9/11. What about does Israel bear any responsibility for the anger of Palestinians. Of course they do, they have destroyed their whole way of life and any semblance of Palestinian authority and kept a whole population under house arrest and open air concentration camps which used to be Palestinian towns, villages, and cities. I think it is an extremely brutal Israeli government and military that has done that and done it with the support of the American taxpayer. Zionists are an extreme group of people that seem blinded by promises of vain glory to where doing evil in the name of Israel is sanctioned by God. I agree kleopas, that guy sure doesn't speak for me or for millions of Christians around the world.

Guest Tigershark
That is no different than saying that America is responsible for 9/11.

Now this is funny as in other threads you have stated that the US is to a greater or lesser degree responsible for 9-11.  Why the switch??

I'm just pointing out that many pro Israeli and pro Americans are willing to accept this logic when it comes to the Palestinians(the oppressed) but not when it comes to America or Israel(the oppressors). Seems to me the guys logic is pretty skewed,one sided, and completely backwards. Anybody can see that it is Israel who is inflicting a lot of unnecessary suffering on the Palestinians and that America is backing them up.

Guest Tigershark
I'm just pointing out that many pro Israeli and pro Americans are willing to accept this logic when it comes to the Palestinians(the oppressed) but not when it comes to America or Israel(the oppressors). Seems to me the guys logic is pretty skewed,one sided, and completely backwards. Anybody can see that it is Israel who is inflicting a lot of unnecessary suffering on the Palestinians and that America is backing them up.

According to your view.  War, like dancing, is never all one sided, that is simple fact.  Neither side can claim the high ground on this one.  But the bombers attack civilian targets.  Somehow teenagers at a disco, and grandmothers with grandchildren sitting in a strip mall eating ice cream do not seem to pose a threat to Arfat's state, at least in my opnion.  And I think that destroying the homes of bombers families sends that message that even after death there is a price to pay in the here and now for their behavior.  Further the destroyed home eleminates the rewards (money) given to the family of these insane men/women.

Just to let everyone know, I am deleting some of the posts that sounded as if this topic is being run by kindegartners.  Please, gentlemen, stay on subject and refrain from attempts at humiliating and insulting other board members.  Thank you.

Guest Tigershark
Just to let everyone know, I am deleting some of the posts that sounded as if this topic is being run by kindegartners.