Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

We have been satisfied to be lead around by our noses, never leaveing the pews.  Permitting Men and Women to lead us never testing the spirit for our selves.  

Dear Jerry,

They can't test the spirit for themselves, because they are not even aware that there is a spirit to be tested.  They won't even make an effort to read the Word of God, much less follow what it says.  We as Christians, can't follow God, cause we won't even lift a finger to open a Bible and see what He says "to do", and heaven forbid if we do, then someone will invariably yell, "legalism, legalism!"

I just shake my head.

Jeremiah 35:12-13

In His Truth,

Suzanne

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

:P

Guest Warrior FC

Pastor wrote-We don't know everything that God is doing, we are very quick to throw stones when it doen't fit within the box we have placed our idea of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:P Thank you Pastor Jerry! I believe the Lord is raising up dead bones!

The Ladies at my Church have held together their outreach programs and get togethers that bless and edify the church and community. The men do their golfing, domino, hunting expeditions and other set programs.  But I have always known that I was going to the Prison House and Drug Addicts. I don't FIT the "status quo", but I am NEEDED for the highway and the hedge people! AMEN! The people my church couldn't reach, not for a lack of heart, but of a similar situation (common ground). They could't say to these lost and hurting people "I know what you're going through", it's important they "SEE what the LORD can DO"!

For the initial Word I heard of the Lord was through another strung out junkie...seed planted. Went to jail, read the Word, watered. Volunteer (ex-hell's angel biker guy) from a local Church led me in the sinners prayer, demons left, God gave the increase.  :( Raised me from the dead. Glory to GOD!

In Christ, Karen :inlove:

Guest Warrior FC
For the initial Word I heard of the Lord was through another strung out junkie...seed planted.

God also used a fellow crank addict in a big part of bringing me out of the world of hell!

We serve a limit-less God!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

WFC~I knew the Lord was calling me before I knew the LORD. If that makes sense to anyone??? That was what I was telling all my drugie friends, "I was gonna find out what was going on"!  In my spirit I believed that it was a calling of these last days. Anyone else have this deep awareness besides me???

In Christ, Karen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Warrior FC

Eph.. we are ALL not full of the Holy Spirit.. some christians are full of dry bones!

BTW.. where did you get your revelation from?.. I read those verses you listed and got a different interpretation than that of what you wrote!

Now read these verses and let the TRUTH come forth!!

Ezekiel 37:10-12

So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath ad spirit came into the bones, and they lived and stood up upon their feet, an exceedingly great host.

Then he said to me, Son of man, THESE BONES ARE THE WHOLE HOUSE OF ISREAL (THE CHURCH). Behold they say, our bones are dried up and our hope is lost; we are completely cut off.

Therefore prophesy and say to them, Thus says the lord God: Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, O MY PEOPLE (NOTE* God calls the dry bones His people); And I will bring you BACK HOME to the land of Isreal. :thumb:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Warrior, you are right, the dry bones is the house of Israel.