IGNORED

The Body Of Christ

Guest EPHRIAM777

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen Kinnear,

Consider also the words of the Apostle Peter . . .

• I Peter 1:!0 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
    11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
    12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Peace,

BlindSeeker

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello,

I'm Iron Samson.  :T:

I must agree with EPHRIAM777.  The valley of the dry bones is referring to the return of the Jewish people physically first into their homeland...and in the future where a majority of them will come back with a new heart in the Lord.

Secondly, we can quelch or grieve the Spirit...by walking in the flesh....relying on others and other things that take place of our reliance and first priority of the Lord. Walking by sight and feelings where we have an emotional roller coaster ride.

I know I have a lot of times.  :upsided:  And believe me God will disipline you as a loving Father for you to come back to Him.....or maybe even take you home if the discipline hasn't had any effect on you.

We are still sealed with the Holy Spirit as a down payment for all that Christ has done for us and what God will do for us and in us.  I know I have a few pieces of gold, some silver and precious stones. But I also have a lot of wood,hay and stubble that will be burned up at the Bema Judgement seat.

What is done for Christ and thru Him by the Holy Spirit will last eternally and also be rewarded too.

Your brother,

Iron Samson