• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Thank you for that blessedbg. I agree with you and as I mentioned in a different thread only this week, Dont mess with God or His chosen. :P  eric.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

I dunno, Eric...not sure I agree with this stuff....seems to me that Hamas and a few other radical groups are doing a great job to confound the peace process...why does God need to bother with judgement...?

Let's face it; they don't want peace. Period! Since the Roadmap to Peace process began, Israel's been indundated with homocide bombers in various parts of Israel. Obviously, these people don't want a peaceful solution...they want war and bloodshed. It's all they've ever known.

Here's the politically incorrect bottom line: the decendent's of Ishmael are ever in conflict with the decendents of Isaac. The arabs will never be happy so long as a single Jew lives. They despise the Jews...pure and simple.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I agree with everthing you say Cats, but what I'm inferring is that God is in cotrol of the situation and has had from day one. I'm considering what He said to Abraham about blessig those that bless you and cursing those that curse you. I just think if America gets too invovled in forcing this road map, she might come against a burdonsome stone. Israel was given to the jewish people, not a jewish parliament. I'ts for the jewish people to decide what they want, not a quartet of nations. Sharon should dig his heels in and America should back him and God will bless both countries. It's time the arabs knew who the whole of Israel belongs to. I think personally, the spiritual issue at stake here is more omportant than the political one. God has blessed America richly in the past and I would hate to see the Bush admin throw it all away on account of a snotty-nosed little arab like Arafat. just my humble opinion. eric