• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,765
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello my brothers and sisters,

Is the United States Responsible for the Destruction of Babylon?

Your thoughts on this article.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Hi George,

I posted  earlier in prophecy on this very subject.

I think Jeremiah 50, and Isaiah in a couple of places. State this quite clearly without all the equadistant lettering stuff.

The scripture doesn't state names or participants. It does clearly state Babylon will exist no more. That sure didn't happen in the first Gulf War.

What are the Chances of Bush the elder prosecuting the first war, not to completion? Then a decade later his son prosecuting the second war with the same advisors from his fathers cabinet.

Also scripture states a far away country from across heaven would lead the attack. Do we not have jets with incredible technology who fly across the heaven.

I also don't need EDL to tell me Saddam won't go peacefully without letting every thing fly this time. His neck is personally on the line.

Jeremiah 50:43-44 even states the king of babylon has heard this report of destruction coming and is sore afraid and trembling.  He comes up to the Jordan strongly and against the habitation of the strong. but the Lord will make him suddenly run away from her.

I think that could mean that Saddam might try to overrun Israel passing thru Jordan. G-d will turn him back.

I think looking for this stuff (EDL) in scripture shows a lack of faith. No offense. We  don't need names and dates to see it fulfilled we know from the reading it will come to pass.

I hope I'm wrong. I just have a feeling on this one. It's gonna be messy. the U.S. pysche can't take another round of Terrorism without lashing out mightily. We are  a very proud nation we won't take things lying down. When we strike Iraq or possibly preemptively we will have more Terrorism. If Saddam uses any kind of Mass destruction Weapon on our troops. We will see prophecy unfold. We will most certainly nuke them.

That will put to rest the theory of we did it for the oil. After a nuke you won't be able to get the oil anyway. That may be what angers the other nations to go after Israel. If they nuke Iraq. There are serious reprecussions from the E.U. and Russia they have oil interests there. Also certain Arabs won't be too happy either.

Here's to praying for peace brother George.

Peace :inlove: Amen

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Any prophetic interpretation that leans on ELS "Bible Codes" should be rejected out of hand. See Does the Bible Code Bear the Signature of God? for details.

In short, ELS can yield any solution whatever. It is utterly worthless.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  658
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/01/1965

I don't believe that code system. God knows His plan, we just need to keep our eyes focused on Him and keep on serving daily.

Yukon :o