IGNORED

Yu-Gi-Oh and the spirits of HALLOWEEN

Guest shadow2b

Guest Babyorca
Listen i think we have a right to watch yugioh I love the show i am 14 And We love to belive in it as a fantisty But Adluts Think it stupid I watch ever episode and i think it great for math I Love it and it proven to help Kids in math I watch it be cause of the Males (Wicth Sadly i know they arre fake :hmmm: But i can live with it) So I think it great for a Unreal Show

I Know it a dark game but It a game For math to like heres one

Dark Magicain Card attack power Would be 2500

Dark Magicain Girl is -2000

------------

See It neat for math It help my math trust me

Nony would feak if she saw my grades

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuxedomasklove

Yugioh Is Not Taken over The Bible i still read it i am Crazy about it My Webpage

I watch every Epidsode so I think It Great I think i stop you in your tracks like last time

BTW I am Babyorca

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I've seen the cards in the store. Names like "Dark Magician" should give any believer a clue that this is not a game designed with Christians in mind.

BTW: Do you intend to post under "Babyorca" or "Tuxedomasklove"? Why did you register under two identities?

Guest Babyorca
I've seen the cards in the store.  Names like "Dark Magician" should give any believer a clue that this is not a game designed with Christians in mind. 

BTW: Do you intend to post under "Babyorca" or "Tuxedomasklove"?  Why did you register under two identities?

:laugh: Hey It is for christian Mind I Love Yugioh and that thatI have to identy for Papasangel So she can tell who nagging @ her The dark Magian Id a card name the Next Big thing that Pokemon Created Yugioh alot more nicer than That Horrable pokemon Plus the cute cartoons But if wishes were fishes The hole world would be fed Pokemon is abuse for the Poor creatures And Yugioh ROCKs

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,884
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

BABY ----- Stick with one name please.. and don't argue with the adults, okay?

If adults are saying this is crummy, and from what I have read and heard it is, I can not believe you are even allowed to watch this stuff. Just a comment :blink:

I had the "opportunity", as I am on vacation and they have cable that has many more stations than I have, to watch the aforementioned program. They call it a cartoon?

My comments on the prior message still stand.

By the way, I lasted about four minutes watching this "cartoon".

Guest Babyorca
BABY ----- Stick with one name please.. and don't argue with the adults, okay?

If adults are saying this is crummy, and from what I have read and heard it is, I can not believe you are even allowed to watch this stuff. Just a comment :t2:

I watch it because i like it I will stay with babyorca Also I am Allowed to watch it i am not baptisted yet so i caan watch what ever my parents Let me and Papasangel and Simon Peter Let me watch it :)

Guest Babyorca
I had the "opportunity", as I am on vacation and they have cable that has many more stations than I have, to watch the aforementioned program.  They call it a cartoon?

My comments on the prior message still stand.

By the way, I lasted about four minutes watching this "cartoon".

Congrats I know You were shock About The Shadow Realm as they call it But is Pokemon Evil or what about Scooby doo and jackie chan I Bet HALF the Movies you watch are evil anyway >:t2: Every Show you watch is Evil TV Is Evil There is nothing you can Change ok

Thanks for the one name :t2:

As far as this what you wrote:

Congrats I know You were shock About The Shadow Realm as they call it But is Pokemon Evil or what about Scooby doo and jackie chan I Bet HALF the Movies you watch are evil anyway >:) Every Show you watch is Evil TV Is Evil There is nothing you can Change ok ------------------------------

LOL. pokemon is controversary lol. and stuff you mentioned. The thing is, just don't watch junk.. watch stuff that is glorifying to the Lord. Next chore - try to find something on TV like that lol. It is hard for sure. but Scooby Doo? what did he do? lol

Just be careful what you watch, is all I am saying :t2:

Guest Babyorca
Thanks for the one name :t2:

As far as this what you wrote:

Congrats I know You were shock About The Shadow Realm as they call it But is Pokemon Evil or what about Scooby doo and jackie chan I Bet HALF the Movies you watch are evil anyway >:t2: Every Show you watch is Evil TV Is Evil There is nothing you can Change ok ------------------------------

LOL. pokemon is controversary lol. and stuff you mentioned. The thing is, just don't watch junk.. watch stuff that is glorifying to the Lord. Next chore - try to find something on TV like that lol. It is hard for sure. but Scooby Doo? what did he do? lol

Just be careful what you watch, is all I am saying :t2:

No no no I mean The Zombies and Monster Of Scooby doo HELLO get it straght All the shows we watch are evil Even the teen soap the OC Is Evil