Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martyr

Tennis anyone?

230 posts in this topic

I have noticed that everywhere I seem to go, there is hardly any talk about the great sport of tennis. As a fan, I thought I would start a conversation about it. I love to play the game and enjoy watching it on TV, when I can. So, for all of those tennis fans out there, come on over and visit. :T

Tennis is an awesome game.  I have actually thought about playing for fun and exercise.  I just have never been good at serving.

I don't like either of the Williams sisters, mainly because of the attitude of their father.  Watching and listening to his antics is like reliving the Jackson 5 years of trying to one up the white man.  

The U.S. Open is probably my favorite tournament.

Thanks, martyr!

i don't know if anyone is gonna read this since the discussion was started months ago but anywho. . .

i am probably one of those poeple who love tennis but have no-one to talk to about it :t: its unfortunate that Mr Williams is like that and its even sadder that there are many others out there like him. i would like to say though that Serena and Venus are not their dad and they are very good players who have amazing spirits. it would be unfair to base our like or dislike of them based on what their dad does/says or whatever. i know there where probably many who were quite happy with serena's upset in france a couple of weeks ago. the poor thing ended up crying. what was my point again :upsided: ummm. . . oh yea, i was saying. . .buh forget it, i don't remember where i was going

toodles

Hi :D

I like tennis myself. Wimbledon is my favorite tournament to watch it seem to have more atmosphere than the rest. then the Australian open :D (being an aussie what do you expect :D) and then the US open. I do not bother with the rest.

I like woman

yes adster..i agree with ya. are you following the wimbledon? serena and andre agassi are kicking butt :t3: ^_^

i hope they stay like that and not be kicked out like hewitt :wacko: i don't like that new chick though..whachumacallit...daniela hant something something. she looks like she is on fire and i hope she won't beat serena. nah..she won't..serena is the best :D

i can't help but be a little anxious though :upsided:

anywho...thats it. how do u end these :c: i suck at concluding stuff :D

peaches

OMG...OMG...OMG...i can't even sit still.i am so totally excited, serena and venus are in the wimbledon finals...again!!! this is gonna be the geatest match ever. adster...i know you are gonna watch it too :t2: may the best man or rather..best woman win

Hi Peaches :t2:

Hewitt Got the boot :t2: but where one Aussie fails another stands up :t2: . Go Mark Go :cheesy:

Ahhh yes the Williams sister's well looks like Serina has got herself another Slam. Poor Venus :down: It must be hard going into a final knowing your gona get beat by you little sister, such is life :t2:

:laugh: :LOL: . . yea, poor venus but then u never know. she might surprise us

Yeah poor Venus :down: she got whipped again. But I suppose she is the prettiest one, so I suppose she can

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0