Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martyr

Tennis anyone?

230 posts in this topic

Well I think our man Andy has a good chance, and might upset the odds, otherwise I will go for Federer...sluggish or not...he still has the ammo to do the damage even on a bad day. Not so sure about the women...just as long as one of the Williams sisters doesn't win. :31:

And what do you have against the Williams sisters??? :thumbsup::047: :047:

Well I think our man Andy has a good chance, and might upset the odds, otherwise I will go for Federer...sluggish or not...he still has the ammo to do the damage even on a bad day. Not so sure about the women...just as long as one of the Williams sisters doesn't win. :31:

And what do you have against the Williams sisters??? :thumbsup::047: :047:

Nothing whatsoever....I just want to see a different name on the trophy :24:

Well I think our man Andy has a good chance, and might upset the odds, otherwise I will go for Federer...sluggish or not...he still has the ammo to do the damage even on a bad day. Not so sure about the women...just as long as one of the Williams sisters doesn't win. :P

And what do you have against the Williams sisters??? :047::31::24:

Nothing whatsoever....I just want to see a different name on the trophy :P

But they are the best..probably win the mens too if they were allowed to play. :thumbsup::047:

And what do you have against the Williams sisters??? :thumbsup::047::047:

Nothing whatsoever....I just want to see a different name on the trophy :P

Yeah, I think it's time others got the million dollar prize money?? :24::P

Well I think our man Andy has a good chance, and might upset the odds, otherwise I will go for Federer...sluggish or not...he still has the ammo to do the damage even on a bad day. Not so sure about the women...just as long as one of the Williams sisters doesn't win. :emot-hug:

And what do you have against the Williams sisters??? :rolleyes::laugh::emot-hug:

Nothing whatsoever....I just want to see a different name on the trophy :emot-hug:

But they are the best..probably win the mens too if they were allowed to play. :foot-stomp::rolleyes:

Dontcha think? :emot-hug:;)

Well Serena won the women's and Federer won the men's, Andy Murray gave it his best shot, but just happened to get beaten by probably the best tennis player this planet has ever witnessed.

Venus Williams was defeated in the women's Wimbledon final last night(Aussie  time) and now the Fed Express - Swiss Roger Federer, is in the mens final against Cilic tonight.

Go Fed!!!!!

What can I say?

He's too good - RogerFederer, the Swiss master won his eighth Wimbledon final - pure class!!

Well done mate!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0