dahlia248

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I have been battling with mental issues. To give an idea of the seriousness of this. This is what has happened:

- Urinating in class suddenly without any thought of going to the bathroom 

- I repeat actions without meaning to, for example, if there is a particular object in a room and I keep on accidentally hitting it over, and then try to put the object upright, I end up repeating the same action over and over again within a short period of time

- I sometimes do not know where I am. I may be in public going somewhere, and all of a sudden I do not know where I am and I cannot find the place I am going to, so I ended up walking in circles, unable to find the place I was going to.

-I have no memories of having children even though I do have children in real life. I have no memory of things I should have memory of. My mind has blocked out years of my life completely.

- I have a hard time finding simple objects. If I am told to find an object for example on a dresser, I keep searching and searching for the object even though it is right in front of me

- If I am given simple things to do I cannot do it. For example if I am told to walk in a line and go on stage, which is something that should be easy for me to do, I get confused, my mind becomes muddled and I do not know what to do at all

- I do not recognize people I know sometimes. Therefore I keep mixing up people with each other, so for example I am talking to a person and think that I am speaking to my sister

- I switch personalities easily so one moment I may be behaving normal, then suddenly one of my child alter comes through, and I am unable to understand simple things and keep asking questions and asking for help.

- I do not take care of myself physically the way I should. So I may dress inappropriately, I may put on my old high school uniform like I am still in high school, my hair may not be combed and styled the way it should etc.

- I find it difficult to study for upcoming exams because I am unable to concentrate on a book I am reading etc. I find it extremely difficult at time to read a book from start to finish. When in exams I get confused easily and keep breaking exam rules.

-I also take up objects for no reason, I have no idea why I do this.

Because of all the above people who hate me purposely try to make my life more difficult. When I keep repeating actions they laugh at me and try to get other people to be annoyed at me, so that they can also bully me. I am purposely asked to search for an object that is right in front of me, and when I can't find it I am berated. People have called be stupid, a fool because I have difficulty doing simple tasks. I am bullied often because I am not normal like other adults. 

Edited by dahlia248
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  10

2 hours ago, dahlia248 said:

I have been battling with mental issues. To give an idea of the seriousness of this. This is what has happened:

- Urinating in class suddenly without any thought of going to the bathroom 

- I repeat actions without meaning to, for example, if there is a particular object in a room and I keep on accidentally hitting it over, and then try to put the object upright, I end up repeating the same action over and over again within a short period of time

- I sometimes do not know where I am. I may be in public going somewhere, and all of a sudden I do not know where I am and I cannot find the place I am going to, so I ended up walking in circles, unable to find the place I was going to.

-I have no memories of having children even though I do have children in real life. I have no memory of things I should have memory of. My mind has blocked out years of my life completely.

- I have a hard time finding simple objects. If I am told to find an object for example on a dresser, I keep searching and searching for the object even though it is right in front of me

- If I am given simple things to do I cannot do it. For example if I am told to walk in a line and go on stage, which is something that should be easy for me to do, I get confused, my mind becomes muddled and I do not know what to do at all

- I do not recognize people I know sometimes. Therefore I keep mixing up people with each other, so for example I am talking to a person and think that I am speaking to my sister

- I switch personalities easily so one moment I may be behaving normal, then suddenly one of my child alter comes through, and I am unable to understand simple things and keep asking questions and asking for help.

- I do not take care of myself physically the way I should. So I may dress inappropriately, I may put on my old high school uniform like I am still in high school, my hair may not be combed and styled the way it should etc.

- I find it difficult to study for upcoming exams because I am unable to concentrate on a book I am reading etc. I find it extremely difficult at time to read a book from start to finish. When in exams I get confused easily and keep breaking exam rules.

-I also take up objects for no reason, I have no idea why I do this.

Because of all the above people who hate me purposely try to make my life more difficult. When I keep repeating actions they laugh at me and try to get other people to be annoyed at me, so that they can also bully me. I am purposely asked to search for an object that is right in front of me, and when I can't find it I am berated. People have called be stupid, a fool because I have difficulty doing simple tasks. I am bullied often because I am not normal like other adults. 

I'm not normal either. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  10

I find that when others mistreat me that God's grace sustains me. Its a weakness but God's grace is made perfect in weakness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, dahlia248 said:

Urinating in class

What do your teachers think of how you are being treated?

Have you seen a doctor, psychiatrist etc and are you getting any medication etc.

What do your parents say about how you are being treated?