rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

As I was studying God's living Word on the night of Dec. 12th, 2002, I believe the Holy Spirit shed light on another one of Jesus' wonderful parables. I was amazed because He gave me the interpretation of a parable that I used to believe was already interpreted. Jesus Himself interpreted it, but He only gave us the human understanding of it, as we will see later. I believe I received the spiritual interpretation and what it means to us believers. In this teaching, I aim to show that there are three different types of believer, and what will happen to each one in the end, including the 7 year tribulation for those who are still alive during that time.

It is my wish to give this writing as a gift to my brothers and sisters in Christ, but the glory is for our heavenly Father and His Son. Thirteen years ago, when I was a new born baby in Christ, the Holy Spirit whispered into my ear that I was going to write, even though at the time, I thought He meant that I would write songs. This happened after I offered to sing for Him, instead of the band that I was planning to reunite at the time, before I got saved. When I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I told Him that I would sing for Him, (IF) He would take my shyness away. I knew I could no longer rely on those few beers, that I thought gave me confidence to overcome the stage fright. It was then that I heard that still small inner voice for the very first time. He said, "No, you're going to write." Naturally, I assumed I would write songs, but as you can plainly see, I assumed wrong and these are not songs, unless maybe the Lord considers them to be.

As I write this, I realize that many of you won't be able to receive this, especially those who are not yet able to spiritually discern. It's quite alright though, if you disagree with it. It is not my intention to cram this teaching down anyone's throat, but to give it freely, in the hope that some may gain understanding. None of my writings will ever be for sale, because I don't want to abuse or corrupt the gift my Lord gave me. I believe He gave me this gift, so that I may use it for His glory. If I should stand to gain from it, then it is my hope that it will be accounted to me as treasure in heaven. Some may think this is foolish, but God chose the foolish things of this world to shame the wise, and the weak things of this world to shame the strong, (1 Corr. 1: 26-28). I'm not a writer in the world, but I am a writer who came out of the world, as God has been calling all of His chosen to come out of the world. It is my belief that the wise will obey and come out.

I don't think that I am a talented writer and I strugggle greatly trying to put into words the things that the Lord is revealing to me. I don't feel that my words do justice to the things of the Spirit, but I do try my best. This first part of this article has turned out to be more of a testimonial, but I didn't plan it this way, but I will continue to go with the flow. I'm sorry, for those of you who are impatient. So to make it up to you, I will try to lessen my words in this interpretation, which I will now begin.

I will now type the parable from the NIV. The middle or 2nd part I will type in bold print. This should help to see the 3 different parts. Then in my conclusion, I will give the interpretation that was shown to me.

"THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER"

Mark 4:1-20 - "Again Jesus began to teach by the lake. The crowd that gathered around him was so large that he got into a boat and sat in it out on the lake, while all the people were along the shore at the water's edge. (2)He taught them many things by parables, and in his teaching said: (3)"Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed. (4)As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. (5)Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. (6)But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. (7)Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain. (8)Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, multiplying thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times."

(9)Then Jesus said, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear." (10)When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. (11)he told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables (12)so that, "they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!"

(13)Then Jesus said to them, "Don't you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? (14)The farmer sows the word. (15)Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. (16)Others, like seed sown on the rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. (17)But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. (18)Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word;(19)but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. (20)Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop--thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown."

Notice that this parable is in 3 parts. The first part is the parable itself, which is only 8 verses long. The last or third part is Jesus' human understanding interpretation, and it is also 8 verses long. It is interesting, however, when we notice the middle part, which is only 4 verses long, but this middle part shows us that it should be interpreted spiritually by those who are able to spiritually understand.

In the human understanding of this parable, the lost are unable to really understand what it is all about. They can see that only one of the four receives the Word and keeps it. But they don't have a clue what the other three represent, and at first glance, it appears that they are all non-believers, or at least not true christians. It only appears to be a little story to them. But this little story has significant meaning to all of the believers in Christ.

God wants to show us who are called, that there are 4 different types of people in the world. He wants us to see how these 4 types of people respond to receiving the gospel. Not only that, but he also wants us to see the end result of each one.

A SPIRITUAL INTERPRETATION

The places where the seed falls represents a type of individual or person. We can see very easily that there is only one good place. There is also a bad place. But there are 2 that are kind of in between. As you will see, 3 of these places claim to be believers as we can tell by the fact that they once grew, but 2 of these 3 will enter into the tribulation, along with the bad place who also enters the tribulation.

Here they are folks. Judge for yourself. Please try to remember that I'm only sharing what was shared with me and it is up to you to believe it or to not believe it. I hope there will be no fussing and fighting over it.

Before I give the interpretation though, I think it would be wise to go back and take another look at the middle part of the parable, because it is the meat of this sandwich, or very important to those who believe. Take a look at verse (9) again where Jesus said, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear." This is calling for spiritual discerning from the wise, or those who can properly divide the spiritual truths of scripture. This can not be done without the help of the Holy Spirit. The human mind is blind to spiritual things. Common sense will not be good enough here, and it will be proven to be foolish in this case. To prove this, just look at verses 10-12 here:

(10)When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. (11)he told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that, "they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!"

The disciples received the human understanding from Jesus because they had not yet received the indwelling of the Holy Spirit at that time, and would not be able to see the whole or all truth until after Pentecost when they received the Spirit of Truth who guides men into all truth. Now, I hope most of us are ready to see the spiritual side of this. And in case you are wondering, the answer is yes. All of this is new to me too. That's why they call it the living Word, and we will never out grow it. Now let's take the plunge and see what we have been missing all these years.

We should know that flesh and spirit are in opposition to one another, in fact they are at war. They are clearly opposites. One brings life and the other death. We should see the same as we compare the relationship between our natural and our spiritual understandings. We need to reverse them to see the true spiritual picture. So I will reverse the order of the places that the seeds fall. Reversing the order will allow us to see the actual order of events in the end. And remember, it was Jesus who said many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.

First, before we reverse the orders of the places where the seed fell, let's start by making sure we know (who the farmer is) and also (what the seed is). Then after that, we will establish who the places are that the seed fell on, and also what will happen to them.

(14)The farmer sows the word.

Most of us won't mess this part up. The farmer is Jesus sending His disciples into the world, and the seed He is sowing is the Word or the gospel, but then it gets a little tricky if you have no Spirit helping you.

ROLE REVERSAL TIME - to show the actual order of events

The Spiritual Interpretation = BOLD TYPE

GOOD SOIL:

(20)Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop--thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown.

[GOOD SOIL] = Heavenly Holy Ground/The Rapture/The Bride/Obedient and faithful servants/Five Wise Virgins who prepared themselves with the midnight oil to patiently watch, wait and endure until the Bridegroom came. These that endure are promised to be kept from the time of testing that the rest of the world will have to suffer through.

Rev.3:10-11 - "Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. (11)I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown."

Luke 21:36 - "Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

2 Tim. 2:5-7 - "Similarly, if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not receive the victors crown unless he competes according to the rules. (6)The hard working farmer should be the first to receive a share of the crops. (7)Reflect on what I am saying, for the Lord will give you insight into all this."

AMONG THORNS:

(18)Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word;(19)but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful.

[AMONG THORNS] = Remains in the world / 5 Foolish Virgins / Wasn't prepared / Suffers loss of reward / still needs to be purified / Washes robe in the tribulation / Refuses mark of the beast / Martyr / Remains under the altar until the number of martyrs is complete / Second half of the church:

Luke 21:34-35 - "Be careful, or your hearsts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. (35)For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth."

Rev. 20:4 - "I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshipped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

THE ROCKY PLACES:

(16)Others, like seed sown on the rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. (17)But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away.

[ROCKY PLACES] = Weak believer / No faith / Easily deceived / Falls away from the truth / Takes the mark of the beast / Betrays the true trib saints / Eternally lost :

1 Tim. 4:1-2 - "But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons,"

2 Peter 2:20-22 - "If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. (21)It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. (22)Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit," and, "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud."

2 Thes. 2:3 - "Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction."

Heb. 3:12 - "See to it brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God."

Rev. 14: 9-11 - "A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, (10)he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of His wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. (11)And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

ALONG THE PATH:

(15)Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them.

[ALONG THE PATH] = Unbelievers / Haters of God / Haters of the truth / Lovers of pleasure and evil / Willingly take the mark of the beast and even force others to or turn them in / Doomed :

2 Thes. 2: 9-12] - "The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, (10)and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. (11)For this reason, God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie (12)and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."

THE PLACES THAT THE SEED FELL IN A NUTSHELL

GOOD SOIL = Heaven / Rapture

AMONG THORNS = Tribulation saints / refuse the mark

ROCKY PLACES = Fall away / take the mark of the beast

PATH = Never believed / Oppose God's Word / Implement and enforce mark of the beast

I think it is very interesting also, when we revisit the Lord's prayer. A closer look at verse 10 in that passage reveals a remarkable resemblence of what the Lord is showing us here. Matt. 6:10 - "your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

I believe God wants us to focus on the three that claim to be believers in this parable, and not the unbeliever that hates the truth. Jesus said that when we get to heaven, we will not marry or be given in marriage, but that we would be like the angels. This is what I am getting at here. If we believers (servants) on earth can be compared to the angels (servants) in heaven, then let us see what God's will in heaven is, since the earthly things are just a shadow of the realities that are in heaven. Isn't it odd to see that 1/3 of the angels in heaven are getting removed from their high positions?? I believe that God is showing us that 1/3 of the believers will also be removed from their positions as well. They will fall away from the truth and believe the lie in the coming tribulation. They will fall away from the truth and believe the lie in the coming tribulation.

2 Peter 3:17 - "Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position."

A picture of this can be seen in Hebrews 6:4-6, which I won't type, because the next two verses picture the other 2/3's, in which I will type. These other 2/3's represent the 10 virgins, of which 5 are found ready and 5 are not when the Bridegroom comes for them.

The five wise virgins: Hebrews 6:7 - "Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God."

The five foolish virgins: Hebrews 6:8 - "But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned" (die). (Emphasis added)

If you continue reading through verse (12) it shows that God rewards His servants.

For those of you, who this teaching has given some insight or helped you gain more understanding, please don't praise me. Praise the Living God who sheds light on His living Word. I am just a willing vessel. The Lord has revealed these things for His glory. Let us all praise the Lord, so the rocks won't have to cry out. He is worthy to be praised!!!!!!! Amen!!!

I got a good question on a different board that I posted on this message, and I thought I would share it here. I'll cut and paste it below, along with my answer:

Originally posted by ready2go

Interesting and thought provoking. But it brings up a few theological discussions to mind. Is it once saved always saved? Are Christians not to go through the trib?

What exactly is a Christian?

YBIC,

Alan.

Hello ready2go,

This is a little off topic, but an excellent question. Many preachers are preaching the idea that once you are saved, you are always saved. I think that is a little mis-leading. It's true that Jesus will not lose any that are His, But the problem is that many are claiming to be His that are not. The tribulation is coming, and many of these so called believers will fall from the way of truth and believe the lie.

2 Peter 2:20-21 - "If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were in the beginning. (21)It would have been better for them to not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them."

This is not to say that all will fall away, but many will. Many will perish for a lack of knowledge. So Jesus will still have all that are His. First, the ones who are obedient, and then second, the ones who wash their robes in the tribulation.

For years I had wondered about this myself, and was unable to prove or disprove it either way. I believe too many people are just assuming that it is so. I also used to believe that Christ was going to come back for all of His christians before the tribulation, but this too, is another false assumption. The timing is right, but not all are going, only those that are truely in Him. The key word is (in). Many christians are still running after the things in this world, and they will not be ready.

1 John 5:3-4 - "This is the love for God: to obey His commands. And His commands are not burdensome, (4)for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith."

How can you overcome the world and still be in it?? We were told to come out and separate. Jesus layed His life down for all who would believe. This does not mean that all will be raptured. He is coming for His faithful bride. Yes He died for all, but many don't realize that the bride of Christ will also lay her life down for the one she loves. People need to be careful about what they believe. If we are truely crucified with Christ, then we will not be found in the world. The old man must die. It's much better to learn this now, than it is to wait until the tribulation. Unfortunately, this teaching falls pretty much on deaf ears, but it is what the Bible says. How foolish to think that we in this last generation only have to believe. If martyrdom was good enough for Jesus and His disciples, we certainly are not above it. People are still being martyred in our day. We Americans are taking too much for granted. To who much is given, much will be required. We need to wake up.

HEYYYYYY ROLLIN ;very good post,very informative...

i very much agree with the martyrdom insight, can't seem to get most of the [**CHURCH**] to even consider this position...have never understood how christians consider us--

last day christians are soooooooo much BETTER than those

that first  proclaimed YESHUA as MESSIAH & were martyred for their faith & WE are such superior beings we can just lollygag along & be [**RAPTURED***] OUT of ANY time of cleansing,testing,or purifying..---LUKE.12.VS.-48--FOR UNTO

WHOMSOEVER MUCH IS GIVEN,OF HIM SHALL MUCH BE REQUIRED; i have always held this verse so sacred to me personally in that JESUS has shown me so much love by willingly dying the most CRUEL & PAINFUL death imaginable,it is totally beyond my comprehension...this verse of scripture is

so very rarely quoted i forget how much it means to me & why

thank you for reminding me-----matt.24.vss.-29,30, & 31---

clearly states WHEN the RAPTURE will occur--      :thumb:

just a thought & a thank you-------

SHALOM

shadow2b

Hello shadow2b,

Glad it helped you, however, I don't agree that this gathering that you are referring to in Matt. 24:29-31 is the rapture. I don't think all christians will have to go through the tribulation, but only the ones who haven't yet been purified. But the ones who have already purified themselves will not be here for this time of testing. Some people have already been purified, laid down their lives and are crucified with Christ and Christ is living His life in them. The ones who were wise enough to discipline themselves or judge themselves are the ones who are ready. These are His disciples or disciplined ones. The gathering you mention here is not the one where we will be caught up. There is a huge difference between being "caught up" and "gathered", and I believe many are tripping over this. The rapture will have no such signs as the second coming will. The signs are given for the Jews, for they will go through the time of Jacobs trouble.

1 Corr. 1: 22-23 - "For the Jews require a sign, and the greeks seek after wisdom: (23)But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the greeks foolishness;"

An interesting point of interest. If you remember in this thread, I said the church was in three (3) parts, and that 1/3 will fall away from the truth. It's very interesting to see the very opposite is true of israel, where 2/3 will perish, and all Israel will be saved through a remnant (one-third).

Zechariah 13:8-9 - "In the whole land," declares the LORD,

"two-thirds will be struck down and perish;

yet one-third will be left in it.

(9) This third I will bring into the fire;

I will refine them like silver

and test them like gold.

They will call on my name

and I will answer them;

I will say, 'They are my people,'

and they will say, 'The LORD is our God."

sooooooooo RT--the BLOOD of JESUS-YESHUA isNOT sufficient to cleanse,purify we sinners huhhh??

What "MORE" must be done to purify us that the BLOOD hasNOT already done...WHO determines just EXactly when & HOW we are purified ENough??.??.?? HMmmmmmm??---Shadow-gem2b{Gary]--- :rofl:

Hello shadow,

No my friend, that's not what I said and it's not what I meant. Jesus did His part, and we must do ours. If we don't have to do anything at all, then I guess the whole world would be saved, but we know that's not the way it's gonna end.

The act of believing is only the first step. We must act on what we say we believe. We must live by faith. This life of faith must be endured to the end of ones life. He who endures to the end shall be saved. We are running an endurance race. There is a prize at the end for those who make it.

We are told to run as though we wanted to win the race, and that means we must finish it. What good would it do us to only start a race? Why start something you are not going to finish? There is no prize for entering the race, so we must endure at all costs.

Good question Gary!! :laugh:

Guest shadow2b

---- ALL false prophets begin their DECeption by stating that "GOD HAS GIVEN THEM A NEW REVELATION<A NEW INTERPRETATION< THE CORRECT SPIRITUAL INTERPRETATION--------THEN these false prophets go on to DEScribe "those that areNOT spiritually mature enough to RECeive THIS NEW SPIRITUAL INTERPRETATION" of scripture-----------thereby DIScrediting ANYONE that would POINT out the ERROR in this NEW SPIRITUAL INTERPRETATION-------OR point out the ERROR of ANY NEW INTERPRETATION,NEW GOSPEL than the one we have received-------gal.1.vss.6,7,8,9-----------{Gary}

---- ALL false prophets begin their DECeption by stating that "GOD HAS GIVEN THEM A NEW REVELATION<A NEW INTERPRETATION< THE CORRECT SPIRITUAL INTERPRETATION--------THEN these false prophets go on to DEScribe "those that areNOT spiritually mature enough to RECeive THIS NEW SPIRITUAL INTERPRETATION" of scripture-----------thereby DIScrediting ANYONE that would POINT out the ERROR in this NEW SPIRITUAL INTERPRETATION-------OR point out the ERROR of ANY NEW INTERPRETATION,NEW GOSPEL than the one we have received-------gal.1.vss.6,7,8,9-----------{Gary}

Oh no!! The thought Police are coming!! I can't believe they are here so soon!! Somebody :rofl:

Please don't take me sir. If you leave me be, I'll give you some chocolate to put in your milk while you study!! :hmmm::wub::D

Guest shadow2b

Gary,

Am I understanding you correctly? It appears that you are accusing me of being a false prophet, and by the scriptures you have brought against me, that I'm preaching another gospel. I really wish you would get a clue my friend.

First of all, I never once claimed to be a prophet at all, but you are insisting that I'm a false prophet. Under what authority do you have the right to stand before the brethren as my accuser? I thought that was Satan's job.

And secondly, I think I should tell you that I'm not preaching a different gospel or salvation message in my threads. Maybe we should get a judge that knows what he's judging.

It's kinda funny though. Here I am trying to wake the sleeping bride, and your lying in wait, trying to trip me up. I wonder what your purpose is in Him? Are you the accuser?? If so, you will lose big time my friend.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rT??.?? where does "your name" appear in my post??.?? WAS my post directed AT or to YOU??.?? MEEEEEEEEEEEEE ??.?? LYING IN WAIT ?? TO TRIP YOU UP ?? MEEEEEEE??

get a clue??.?? OHHHHHHHH... I SEE.... you think there is a "difference in preaching a different gospel"

& teaching a NEW INTERPRETATION, A NEW REVELATION of a scripture,IS that right?? the word "Prophet" can be used "interchangeably" with messenger boy ,teacher,preacher... SORRY rT but I

never accused YOU of being anything at all.....On another thread I have stated that YOU do have a very active I magination, is this another one of those I maginary voyages??.??AHHHhhhhhhh WeLL,

this too shall pass-----I HOPE-------shadow-gem2b{Gary}--- :upsided: :t3: :t3:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rT??.?? where does "your name" appear in my post??.?? WAS my post directed AT or to YOU??.?? MEEEEEEEEEEEEE ??.?? LYING IN WAIT ?? TO TRIP YOU UP ?? MEEEEEEE??

get a clue??.?? OHHHHHHHH... I SEE.... you think there is a "difference in preaching a different gospel"

& teaching a NEW INTERPRETATION, A NEW REVELATION of a scripture,IS that right?? the word "Prophet" can be used "interchangeably" with messenger boy ,teacher,preacher... SORRY rT but I

never accused YOU of being anything at all.....On another thread I have stated that YOU do have a very active I magination, is this another one of those I maginary voyages??.??AHHHhhhhhhh WeLL,

this too shall pass-----I HOPE-------shadow-gem2b{Gary}--- :upsided: :t3: :t3:

Oh no!! The thought Police are coming!! I can't believe they are here so soon!! Somebody :rofl:

Please don't take me sir. If you leave me be, I'll give you some chocolate to put in your milk!! :hmmm::wub::D