rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I originally posted this message about 3 weeks after the terrorist attacks of 9-11-02, of Hal Lindsey's old forum. Many people often wonder and ask why is America not mentioned in the Bible in the last days. I believe the Lord showed me what is going to happen to America in the very near future.

"WHERE IS AMERICA IN THE LAST DAYS?"

I'm a Correctional Officer that happens to work the mid-night shift. Usually I start drinking coffee and watch the news before I get ready to go to work. I've been a Christian for about 11 years now, and following prophecy for about 10 of those years. I am in no way, shape or form, claiming to be an expert on this subject. I'm just a foot soldier in the Lord's Army.

Anyway, on the night of Sept. 19, I was drinking my coffee and watching the news, when all of a sudden they reported that President Bush was asking ALL nations to declare which side they were going to choose, ours or the terrorists. I thought WOW- this is BIG. This has never happened before, never in the history of mankind. I thought "This is so big that it has to be in the Bible somewhere, and when I get to work and finish all my paperwork, I'm gonna search the scriptures.

So after I got my paperwork finished, it was time to dig into the scriptures. I wanted to start my scripture search in the future somewhere, and then work my way back from there. Well-this was my plan anyway. I knew Ezekiel 38 was still somewhere in the future. I also knew that it told of the future invasion of Israel by Russia and a few Arab nations. I always thought this invasion would be early in the tribulation, and I didn't expect to the be around to see it, because I believe the rapture will happen before the tribulation. So - I was just about the turn the page back, when I heard this still small voice in my head say, "Take another look". I thought - another look at what? Then, the small voice said, "Look at those other countries". WOW! God just turned the light on in my head. the blinders were removed and now my spiritual eyes were open.

I always knew those other countries were Muslim countries, but my spiritual eyes could see something else. These are not just Muslim countries, Folks - these are Terrorist states-Woe! I knew it in my spirit, and my next project would be identifying just exactly who they are. We are just starting to deal with these terrorists, and we are also just starting to hear of wars and rumors of wars. Anyway, after reading Exekiel 38 & 39, I asked the Lord "Where is America Lord?" But there was no answer. Then I told the Lord that America has always defended Israel. Then I asked again "Lord - Where is America in Israels time of need? Then I heard that still small voice again "Behold-I tell you a mystery". That's all He said, but to me, that small phrase said a mouthful! This is it. 1 Cor. 15:51-52 ("Behold, I tell you a mysterey; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. ") Folks this is it, the long awaited rapture of the Church! In case you are wondering, - No, I don't know the date it will occur, nor am I one of those date setters. I believe it is sinful to even try to set a date, because Jesus said no man knows, not the Son, but only the Father. Church - get ready to be snatched out of here unexpectedly. Our warning signs are here now. It could be anyday - even today!

Folks- I believe the Lord is showing me that the rapture will take place BEFORE this war on terrorism is over! Pres. Bush said that this war could possibly last 10 years, but he isn't God. Only God knows when these things will happen. But I can only imagine how stunned the world will be on that day - when He calls us home. The war against terrorism will be over immediately. Who will lead this war then, if America is unable? I believe America is on her final mission before the rapture occurs, and that we will never complete this mission.

I hate to say this people, but remember the pictures of the Twin Towers falling? This is also similar to the picture of America AFTER the rapture. I always knew that after the Rapture, cars would be crashing, planes crashing, and houses burning- but the Lord showed me something else, something different that I've never heard anyone else talk about, not even Hal Lindsey.

This rapture is going to be more devastating than we even like to imagine. Here it is - the kicker. The real damage to the U.S. after the rapture will be an Economic Crash, and it will be caused by the rapture itself. Everyone was worried about the Stock Market after 9-11, but that was nothing compared the the tidal wave that is going to smash our economy after the rapture.

Now-let's take a look at the nuts and bolts of this monster. when the Lord takes me home, for instance, I'll be leaving behind all my bills too. Good-bye and good riddens. None of my bills will be paid the month following the rapture, or after. No car payment, no electric, no water, no mortage, no nothing - finished. To prove my point, I will use my mortgage as an example later.

Now- let's do the math. There are over 280 million people in the U.S.A., and 69% of these have a mortgage. I've heard on some polls taken, that over half of the U.S. citizens claim to be Christians. Oh, is that right, over half? I don't think so. If you drove through your neighborhood on Sunday morning, you won't see anywhere near this number of people in the church. This number has got to be WAY off. I'm not saying you have to go to church every Sunday to be a christian, but most do go anyway. And not everyone that does go to church is a true believer. Matt. 7:14 says "But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it". I could be wrong, but I would guess that no more than 20% will be ready for the rapture, and if I am wrong, it will only prove my point all the more...End of PART ONE

I'll be leaving behind a mortgage of $70,000.00 when I leave. Now, let's be conservative and sayd that 10 million people get raptured. This number is less than 4%, not the 20% previously mentioned. And lets say that the average debts owed is about $50,000.00. Of course some won't owe that much, but some will owe much more, after all, it's the American way! Now we are ready to figure this out, and remember, your dollar right now is only worth about .50 cents.

$50,000.00 x 10,000,000 = $500,000,000,000.00 WOE!!! Look at that figure. That is NOT $500 million dollars - Folks, this is $500 Billion dollars, and this is if only 4% are taken. If 8% are taken, then that figure will double, to one trillion dollars. It is very possible that the Lord will take 50, 60, or even 70 million home, and that number is growing even now. No man knows that number, just as no man knows the day or the hour of His coming. Oh my!!! People - The U.S.A. that we all know and love will be sunk into the depths of poverty. That's right - a third world country overnight.

If you get left behind, don't even try to run down to the store to get whatever may be left. They won't want your worthless money. They will probably tell you to leave and lock their doors. They will want to keep what they have so that they can trade with others to get what they need. Then will come the looting, fights, brothers against brothers, and murders. America will never be the same ever again.

America will be the hardest hit at first, because we have most of the christians in the world living here. I'm not saying they all live here, not even close. I'm just saying that we have more than all other countries do. This won't hurt every nation at first, some won't even know anything happened at all. But very soon they will know that something sure must have happened, because the U.S. economy will crash so hard that it will cause a ripple effect across the entire world. The New World Order Globalists own the Federal Reserve and they control our money and other nations as well. They have tied all the world's Stock Markets together too.

When America's economy crashes, soon all economies will crash all over the world and all money will be worthless, and all the Stock Markets will crash, and every bank too - even the World Bank that is owned by the Globalists. The world's rich people will have a wake-up call. They might have a lot of money, but it will be worthless. Many people will probably be starving to death. Rev. 6:6 says, "Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the Four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a days wages, and three quarts of barley for a days wages, and do not damage the oil and wine." The citizens of the world will hate this way of living so much that they will probably beg for the Mark of the Beast, and they will believe the lie.

Rev. 13:16, 17 says, "He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in his right hand or in his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell, unless he had the mark."

Ezekiel 38 will happen right after the rapture. With America out of the picture, Russia along with the terrorist nations will attack Israel. Before the rapture God gave His attention to the Church, but after the rapture He will again have His attention on Israel. Russia and her allies will show their foolishness and meet their doom. They are no match for God Almighty, and Ezekiel 39 shows who protected Israel. It sure wasn't the U.S.A. I also believe that Israel, out of a desperate last resort will use her Nukes in this invasion.

With the U.S.A., Russia, and all the Terrorist states out of the way, this will pave the way for the Anti-Christ of the new Roman Empire (EU) to come riding into the Israel on the white horse preaching peace. I wouldn't start thinking that the EU is not strong enough yet to take over. How strong do they have to be to start talking peace? And don't forget the Super Powers are already gone. Folks - Do we really know what time it is? On our spiritual clocks I mean. Jesus said, "When you see these things begin to happen - look up, your redemption draws near. The End

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Just wanted to post this in regard to the enemies of Israel and America, and the last days. It's from an old thread called "Where's America II".

I know I'll get flack over this, but this is what I see.

I believe America is symbolized by Judah in Scriptures. Israel is Israel or Ephraim.  Edom is Iraq or those who are deceived and turned against us.

Ezekiel 35 (with particular attention to 35:10 showing the stance of Edom against the 2 nations)

http://www.worthyboards.com/board/ikonboar...t=1189;hl=judah

In His Love,

Suzanne

Guest shadow2b

MY WIFE--Patsy said I was WRONG SO i edited out my post-------sorry---i thought it was SOOOooooooo GoOd too------- :unsure: -- :x: :o

shadow-gem2b{Gary}-- :baa: :alien: :alien:

MY WIFE--Patsy said I was WRONG SO i edited out my post-------sorry---i thought it was SOOOooooooo GoOd too------- :unsure: -- :x: :o

shadow-gem2b{Gary}-- :baa: :alien: :alien:

Wrong about what shadow?

I'll be leaving behind a mortgage of $70,000.00 when I leave.

What if the LORD of us says "I redeemed your soul, but not your house! You have to stay till it's paid off"?

Owe no man anything.

Hello Whatsitmean,

All my possessions belong to Jesus. The house I live in is not mine, even though the world would say it is. Neither are the things that I have paid for. They are also His. I came into this world with nothing, and that's how I'll leave it.

If the Lord would send me back to pay it off, then He would also have to send a lot of other folks back that have already passed on. And since I haven't seen or heard of any of them returning from the dead to pay there houses off, I would doubt that He would send me back, but if that were the case I would sell it. This house is worth more than I owe.

But I do see the point that you're trying to make. The Lord doesn't want any of us to be slaves, which would be the case if I were trapped in a situation that I was bound to and couldn't get out of. He wants us to be free so we can love and worship Him. That way, we can store up our treasures in heaven, instead of chasing after the cares of this world, which will cause many to stumble.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MARANATHA-NOW

Thunder, it is uncanny how close we are in our beliefs concerning the endtime events in the bible. I agree with you totally in your posts. I also believe that the rapture happens just prior to Ezekeil 38 & 39. The rapture will leave the USA in total anarchy. This will, in my opinion give the Russians and the Arabs the belief that Israel is at the door for the taking. I also believe that China will invade Taiwan, and North Korea will take South Korea at the time Russia invades Israel. Our forced road map for peace may be the event that sets all the events we know are going to happen in motion. Peace, but not yet.

"THE LORD COMETH"

Our forced road map for peace may be the event that sets all the events we know are going to happen in motion.

I believe this may be the straw that breaks the camels back, as far as God's patients with America goes. We have always been so blessed as a nation, as God promised to bless those who bless Israel, but I see judgment coming soon if our leaders keep forcing this curse on the apple of God's eye. I don't think America is going to be a very good place to be after the rapture. There is a very rude awakening coming. But I pray that she will have some time to repent before that judgment comes. We're all going to have friends and loved ones who will witness the fall of this great nation. I can't help but think of that song, "I Wish We All Were Ready."

G-8 Summit Leaders Turn to Global Economy

57 minutes ago Add World - AP to My Yahoo!

By MARTIN CRUTSINGER, AP Economics Writer

EVIAN, France - World leaders projected confidence Monday they will turn around their weak economies and pledged to cooperate on rebuilding Iraq (news - web sites).

President Bush (news - web sites) and the other leaders said they saw a number of hopeful signs that the current economic troubles