• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,995
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Blindseeker,

We may never agree on all of these non-essentials . . .

That is true . . . but it certainly should be part of every believers goal . . . unity of the faith.

It is our responsibility to try and be like the divinely noted Bereans and search the scriptures to see if the things utter by preachers are indeed so. Yet research of God

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Why then Luke 12:36: and you yourselves be like men who wait for thier master, when he will return from the wedding, that when he comes and knocks they may open to him immediately. ?

The great supper of God is obviously the vengeance of the Lord, the wicked destroyed, not exactly my idea of a wedding dinner. :laugh:

You still haven't really responded to my initial question, ". . . if your conjecture is true, question one, why is the Biblical chronological order for the Marrage of the Lamb after the destruction of the beast, whore, yes, spiritual Babylon? Remember, the rising of the beast and his destruction begins in chapter 13 and concludes in 18 . . . "

I answered you statements regarding the order of prophecy . . . I think we should focus on that . . . it is the intent of the thread.

We can reason the "great supper" later . . . or on another thread.

William

Blindseeker,

Chronological order makes no sense in Revelation. Revelation 14:1 has Jesus standing on Mount Zion with the 144,000 Jews when the bowls are still yet to come in chapter 16 and his return in chapter 19.

Revelation 11:15-19 The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our God...time for the judging of the death and your wrath has come...but we still have the beast coming out of the sea in Ch. 13

In 13:1 John first sees the Beast coming out of the sea which would be very difficult to reconcile with what has been going on if this is when he first appears (especially chapter 12).

Revelation 12:4 is best understood as taking place in eternity past with verse 5 as a reference to the birth and ascension of Christ.

Revelation 14:17-20 describes the harvest by the angels which Jesus said would take place at the "end of the age" (Matt. 13:39).

Both 14:8 and 18:2 describe the fall of Babylon as if it has just taken place. Revelation 6:12-14 describes the great cosmic signs which Jesus said would take place "after the tribulation" (Matt. 24:29). And both 6:14 and 16:20 describe the disappearance of all mountains and islands.

:upsided: ;)

Ok simply means "ok."

You have your perspective. I already expressed my convictions about Revelations and it's different sections and order six posts earlier.

Apparently you don't see it that way. Soooo . . . "ok," for in order for me to present it all in a progressive reasoning would be longer than I have time to do right now with all my other responsibilities.

Concerning being "right," I'm not looking to be right either . . . at least not before any man or woman. But I am searching to be right (correct) in my understanding in order to be able to equip my family for these last days and to lead them. To me it is a matter of personal responsibilty before God . . .

I am just foolish enough to believe that God will reward the diligent seeker . . . no matter how blind he was when he first started out.

• Ps 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Pr 4:4 He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.
    5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
    6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
    7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for He that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Peace.

OK

:t2:

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

:il:

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Loved it! 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

You know the book is called revelation not revelations.....

There are so many reasons to believe the pretrib rapture , it would take a whole book to explain them all..... we have the book it is called the bible .. That is the reason some people may get confused ..... THe picture of the rapture is a big picture.. though you can get it with just a few verses , that can shake you ... but if you look at the whole picture it becomes much clearer. the verse that says he will keep us from the hour of temptation that shall come upon the whole earth.... Notice that we are kept Out of time itself..... this is a nugget that shows us we are not in the world during this time.......

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Seems like this one has died down! Well, thought I'd post my thoughts. The Bible says that no man knows the day or hour of Christ's return, not even Christ himself. If you have a mid or post trib rapture, you could come pretty close to knowing the day and hour as the Bible clearly lines out what the time frame of the Tribulation is. This works ONLY in context with a pre-trib rapture!