• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, seeking the lost said:

Could you give a reference for the Bema Seat happening before the Mill?

1 Tim 5:17 - The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of a double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching

Rev 4:4 - Surrounding the throne were 24 other thrones, and seated on them were 24 elders.  They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads.

Here we see that the elders direct the affairs of the church, and we also see 24 of them seated around the Throne of God.  If one looks closely, this is referenced before the 1st Seal is opened.  The 1st Seal is opened sometime during the last 7 year period and before the Mill;  So yes the Bema Seat of Christ is before the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

Please check the text regarding the resurrections

Rev 20: 12 - And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and the books were opened.  Another book was opened, which is the book of life,  the dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.  The Second Resurrection is the 2nd Death.  Being thrown into the Lake of Fire.

The First Resurrection is the resurrection of the Just, all the Just.  An individual either partakes in the Resurrection of the Just (first) or a Resurrection (second) of the Unjust.  There you have it or do you.  When does the Resurrection of the Just from Adam to Jesus Christ occur.  When does the Resurrection of  the Just of Israel occur.  When does the Resurrection the Bride occur.  When does the Resurrection of the Post Mill population (Just) who did not follow Satan occur.

The Ball is now in Your court.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, inchrist said:

Satans plan is to have you, not kill you!

John 8:44 New King James Version (NKJV)

44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

John 10:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Got any butter?

Cat.jpg

On 8/10/2017 at 5:28 AM, inchrist said:

Again how do you get pretrib rapture from the days of noah?

The days of Noah doesn't disprove the existence of the Pre-Trib rapture.  Whether or not a rapture happened during the days of Noah is irrelevant having nothing to do with Christ's description of His coming. But how about I rephrase it in a language you'll understand. 

Was there a rapture after the flood? Nope! Well then, this proves there is no post-trib rapture.

Basically your argument is flawed.  Do you think you can figure out why Noah and his family was not raptured? Here's a hint. If God raptured Noah and his family, who would save the animals? Who would build the ark?

And God raptured Enoch instead.......pre-trib too. So who did God rapture after the flood?

As in the days of lot

Thought you might like to know God didn't rapture Lot immediately after the tribulation either. So this proves the post-trib rapture doesn't exist.  

But here's question, why would God need to rapture Lot to prove or disprove the existence of the Pre-Trib rapture? During the days of Lot, the judgment was only upon the city of Sodom and Gomorrah.

By keeping Lot on earth doesn't disprove the Pre-Trib rapture. You don't need to rapture Lot to move him out of harms way. Lot only need to flee from the city to be saved. Do you understand, judgment was only on the city, not the whole earth.

In the coming tribulation, judgment is upon the whole world. You think you can escape God's judgment and wrath hiding somewhere? LOL! There's no escape anywhere on earth. There's a reason for a rapture ahead.

No one will escape the wrath of the Lamb when Christ comes. Good people as well as bad will die if caught in harms way. Just before Christ commences His judgment upon the world, a prayer in heaven is spoken honoring the righteous who will die during the wrath. 

Another reason why there has to be a pre-trib rapture to remove all the righteous of God out of harms way.

Revelation 14:13-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Revelation 6:17 New Living Translation (NLT)

17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to survive?”

God will not seal any of the elects of the church and have them go through the tribulation as is the 144,000 of Israel. Do you know why?

You do realise you have a flaw....perhaps let me give you a clue Rev 11 and Daniel 7

Would you like me to give you the verse?

Dont chock on the popcorn now

What? Giving up already?

Nah it's not a flaw. You just can't figure out how to get the 75 days from those scriptures I gave you.

But I'll make a deal with you. Just admit your post-trib rapture is flawed and I'll post in easy to understand detail how to get the 75 days.

Edited by Psalms37:4

35 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

He opposes and exalts himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, and even sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

Rev. 13:4 says, “Men worshiped the dragon

“I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”

Where would you like to go from here now?

Zechariah 3:2 New King James Version (NKJV)

And the Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?”

Isaiah 14:12-15 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

Ahh, what was that you said again?

19 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

Jesus will raise up believers at the last day which is stated to be at the end of the thousand years, this is when the rapture occurs and the books are opened.

Nice dodge again. You avoided my question a second time by changing the subject once more.

seeking the lost, the great white throne judgment is found in the book of Revelation which John wrote around 90 AD.

If the last day Jesus spoke about in John 6 is at the end of the next millennium during the white throne judgment, how did Martha knew about it some 60 years before John wrote the book of Revelation?

John 11:24 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

You think you can answer a question this time?

15 hours ago, inchrist said:

How can my argument be flawed when its your presumption that is incorrect....

I am neither pretrib midtrib prewrath or post trib. I am 7th trumpet prebowl resurrectionist. You might want to rethink your angle hey.

Well for starters, you don't believe in a rapture. Only a resurrection. 

Secondly, there is no resurrection at the 7th trumpet. The closest resurrection to the 7th trumpet is the resurrection of the two witnesses that occurs at the end of the 6th trumpet.

And finally, you tend to think others are wrong if they don't accept your view. What makes you think we're wrong if we believe there's a rapture ahead?

Yeah I would say your thinking is flawed.

Oh but it does, you see there are things in scriptures that are prophetic types, prophetic shadows or prophetic templates. "The days of noah" is a clear indication of a prophetic type or template.

1. until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

2.   And those that entered, male and female of all flesh, went in as God had commanded him. And the Lord shut him in.

1. No man could now enter into the ark it was shut.

2. Out pouring of wrath

You're just making things up adding Genesis 7 into the prophecy Christ gave in Matthew 24. 

Matthew 24:37-39 New King James Version (NKJV)

37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Read it carefully. Christ's description of His coming for the church has "nothing to do with the ark, nothing to do with Noah either. It's all about the days and what it'll be like leading up to His return for the church and the start of the tribulation."

His coming for the church will be at a time when everyone is engaging in normal daily routines.

His coming will be similar to the days of Noah when people were doing normal daily routine activities: eating, drinking and marrying. Nobody will know the day the rapture comes till it happens, just like the flood. On that day when it happens, people all over the world will vanished, millions of cars on the road will be without drivers, planes with no pilots, trains and boats without drivers. Accidents will happen all over the world. everyone all over the world will eventually know they've just entered into the tribulation. Just as in the days of Noah, nobody knew the tribulation just came upon them till they saw the flood.

Prophetic templates.

No such thing! You either understand the bible or you don't.

Your prophetic temples seem to cause you not to believe in the rapture.

How can you claim its irrelevant then contradict yourself and justify the relevance of a pre trib rapture using Enoch being in the days of Noah?

It is irrelevant! God can't rapture Noah before the flood because Noah's job was to stay on earth, build an ark and save the animals. What do you think would happen to all the animals had God rapture Noah and his family before the flood?

It's a stupid argument trying to understand the timing of the rapture based on Noah. Pick someone that walked with God who didn't have to build an ark and save the animals. That would be Enoch, who was raptured pre=trib.  

Your arguments are irrelevant and unsubstantiated!

Not according to Christ

And no one has ascended into heaven, except He Who came down from heaven, even the Son of man, Who is in heaven

You're not getting it. You're just reading into John 3:13, and it's not what it sounds like.

First, where is the Son of Man in that verse? And where was Jesus when He was speaking to Nicodemus, in heaven or on earth?

Second, Jesus said in John 3:13, no one has ascended to heaven. He's not telling you no one is in heaven. There's a big difference between ascending to heaven verses being in heaven. Elijah went up in a whirlwind into heaven but he did not ascend to heaven. Stop sounding so foolish and go find out what the bible's definition of ascend means. 

Perhaps you should understand Gods wisdom, to rather transport Enoch away from where he was originally located so that someone would not be able to physically kill or murder him at that particular time. 

Or maybe it was because Enoch walked with God.

Wrong.

And that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein,  like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the LORD overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath: Deuteronomy 29:23

I see you're pretty good at sticking your foot in your mouth. Deuteronomy 29 is "not" about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. It's about Moab, which is modern day Jordan. Verse 23 is comparing the destruction of the land in Moab to that of Sodom and Gomorrah.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/deuteronomy/29-23-compare.html

Deuteronomy 29:23 (BBE) And that all the land is a salt and smoking waste, not planted or giving fruit or clothed with grass, but wasted like Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, on which the Lord sent destruction in the heat of his wrath:

Deuteronomy 29:23 (CEB) Look at all its land burned by sulfur and salt, unsuitable for planting, unable to grow or produce any vegetation, as devastated as Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, which the LORD devastated in anger and wrath!

Deuteronomy 29:23 (CSB) All its soil will be a burning waste of sulfur and salt, unsown, producing nothing, with no plant growing on it, just like the fall of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, which the Lord demolished in His fierce anger.

Deuteronomy 29:23 (ESV) the whole land burned out with brimstone and salt, nothing sown and nothing growing, where no plant can sprout, an overthrow like that of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, which the LORD overthrew in his anger and wrath--

The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar. 24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of Heaven; 25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain , and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground. Genesis 19:17-25

God only spared 1 city in the entire plan of Jordan

See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken

God poured out his entire wrath on the entire plan of Jordon destroying 4 cities not just Sodom and Gomorrah. With Lot in the midst of it all.

Oh brother! The days of Lot is not about the rapture, it's about the Abomination of Desolation.  The rapture is in the days of Noah.

You actually think God was judging the plain of Jordan for the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah? The target of God's wrath was the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, not the surrounding areas. Read Genesis 19 carefully. God is telling you that the devastation of Sodom and Gomorrah was so widespread, it destroyed many lands near the cities.

What do you think would happen if Russia wanted to nuke and destroy Manhattan? If they fire an ICBM, do you think only the city of Manhattan will be destroy? I can guarantee you Newark and Jersey City will also be gone.

Well then please take this scripture....

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

....and go laugh at God for me.

Well the Lord rebukes you!

When the Lord's people get resurrected in verse 19, where do they go? Heaven of course....to be with the Lord!

How do you know they're God's people? Easy, He calls them "My people" in verse 20.

Where does Jesus go to prepare a place for us? In My Father's house are many mansions.

Come, My people, enter your chambers..........until the indignation is past.

Jesus now descends to earth. The elects of the church waits in heaven till the wrath is over.

Isaiah 26:19-27:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.

21 For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

27:1 In that day the Lord with His severe sword, great and strong,
Will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent,
Leviathan that twisted serpent;
And He will slay the reptile that is in the sea.

Well the Lord rebukes you.....again!

Matthew 24:29-31 is not a scripture on the rapture. The elects are gather from heaven. 

In a rapture, people go up to heaven, not come down from heaven.

Matthew 24:29-31 New King James Version (NKJV)

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Guess how the elects got there (in heaven) in the first place? And why do you think Christ needs to send His angels to go get His elects from heaven?

20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,

Until the indignation is past.

No, they will die because they kept their faith while the beast makes war on the people of God.

Not all will die. The remnant will be kept as prisoners. That's what the seal is for, to keep them alive and not be beheaded.

Revelation 13:10 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

10 Whoever is to be a prisoner,
    will be a prisoner.
Whoever is to be killed with a sword,
    will be killed with a sword.

This means that God’s holy people must have patience and faith.

Psalm 137 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

137 We sat by the rivers in Babylon
    and cried as we remembered Zion.
We hung our harps nearby, there on the willow trees.
There in Babylon, those who captured us told us to sing.
    Our enemies told us to entertain them.
    They said, “Sing us one of your songs about Zion.”
But we cannot sing the Lord’s songs
    in a foreign country!
Jerusalem, if I ever forget you,
    may I never play a song again.
If I fail to remember you,
    may I never sing again.
I will always remember Jerusalem
    as my greatest joy!

Lord, be sure to punish the Edomites for what they did
    when Jerusalem was captured.
They shouted, “Destroy its buildings!
    Pull them down to the ground!”
Babylon, you will be destroyed!
    Bless the one who pays you back for what you did to us.
Bless the one who grabs your babies
    and smashes them against a rock.

After the tribulation: Revelation 14:1-3

Revelation 14:1-3 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

14 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, who was standing on Mount Zion. There were 144,000 people with him. They all had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

And I heard a sound from heaven as loud as the crashing of floodwaters or claps of thunder. But it sounded like harpists playing their harps. The people sang a new song before the throne and before the four living beings and the elders. The only ones who could learn the new song were the 144,000 who had been bought from the earth. No one else could learn it.

However I can immediately pick up the flaw with Daniel 7.

So present your case.

And Ill highight your flaw.

It's only flaw to you because you couldn't figure out the verse. It's given right there, time, times and half a time. Confirmed also within Revelation 13:5.

Daniel 7:25 New King James Version (NKJV)

25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

Revelation 13:5 New King James Version (NKJV)

And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.

Good luck figuring out the 75 days in Daniel 12. 

Edited by Psalms37:4

15 hours ago, inchrist said:

So explain to me how this refutes that satan wishes to be worshiped? Unbelievable

Oh sure. Just quote me anywhere if I had said anything about satan not wanting worship.

Once you done that, than we can do the explaining. Got any butter?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 8/11/2017 at 5:56 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

If the last day Jesus spoke about in John 6 is at the end of the next millennium during the white throne judgment, how did Martha knew about it some 60 years before John wrote the book of Revelation?

John 11:24 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

You think you can answer a question this time?

Yes, one thing at a time.  Martha knew about the last day because of the words of Jesus recorded for us in chapter 6 of John.

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me,but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,540
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

12 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I don't think anyone cares. It doesn't make a difference if you're partial or full, you're still wrong.  Just like assuming me calling you a "full preterist" when I only called you a preterist. 

Shalom, Psalms37:4.

You're cute, but wrong. When one calls another a "preterist," it is a default assumption that it means a "full preterist." One does NOT assume a "partial preterist." You don't YET understand that a "partial preterist" can be "premillennial!" The proof is in what you say next:

No, the reason why you left out Luke 21:25-27 was because you can't prove the second coming happened in 70 AD. 

See? YOU are still thinking I believe that the second coming happened in 70 A.D! What gall! You go off half-cocked, thinking you know me, and you don't have the first clue what I believe! More proof:

The disciples asked Jesus what are the signs of His coming and the end of the age. Jesus went on and told them all the things that are to happen just before His return. Do you understand what this means? It means all those signs He spoke of in the discourse are to happen just before His return, not at 70 AD. They also asked Him for the signs of the end of the age. 

Was 70 AD the end of the age? Did Christ returned in 70 AD? No and no! So throw all that preterist nonsense out the window. 

Just before Christ's coming, all those prophecies He spoke off will be fulfill, not partial, but all, every verse in the discourse will be completed just before His return.

So again, why would Jesus prophesied about 70 AD when they asked Him for signs of His return and the end times?

Stop. Rewind.

First, let me spell it out to you:

*** I believe that the Lord Yeshua`, the Messiah of God, will return bodily in the near future. I believe in His FUTURE Second Coming. Only certain parts of the Olivet Discourse have already been fulfilled in the first century.

Have you EVER harmonized the Olivet Discourse in the Synoptic Gospels in the Greek BEFORE translating into English? No? Well, I have. 

It's a wonderful task that one might actually enjoy, but he or she needs to have a rudimentary understanding of the Greek language, although much of it can be treated quite mechanically. For instance, to tie in the different verses of Matthew 24 with those of Mark 13 and those of Luke 21, one can look for the same Greek phrases and words that occur in the same order and use these locations as links to tie the three passages into one. These passages are the three ways that the authors remembered how that day went.

I did it with the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet program using a new line for each Greek word in each verse, having columns for Matthew's, Mark's, and Luke's accounts.

At least two of these accounts of the Olivet Discourse were translated from the Aramaic into Greek, but our oldest versions of all three of these accounts are in Koinee Greek (using the "ee" for an eta), which has EIGHT cases, by the way. It's CLASSICAL Greek that only has the five cases. You neglected to mention the ablative, locative, and instrumental cases.

Now, listen carefully to what the disciples asked Yeshua` that day:

Matthew 24:3
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world (age)?
KJV

Mark 13:3-4
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
KJV

Luke 21:7
7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
KJV

In Greek, they said,

Kata Maththaion 24:3
3 Katheemenou de autou epi tou Orous toon Elaioon proseelthon autoo hoi matheetai kat' idian legontes, Eipe heemin pote tauta estai, kai ti to seemeion tees sees parousias kai sunteleias tou aioonos.
UBS Greek New Testament

Kata Markon 13:3-4
3 Kai katheemenou autou eis to Oros toon Elaioon katenanti tou heirou epeeroota auton kat' idian Petros kai Iakoobos kai Iooannees kai Andreas,
Eipon heemin pote tauta estai, kai ti to seemeion hotan mellee tauta sunteleisthai panta.
UBS Greek New Testament

Kata Loukan 21:7
7 Epeerooteesan de auton legontes, Didaskale, pote oun tauta estai, kai ti to seemeion hotan mellee tauta ginesthai;
UBS Greek New Testament

It may LOOK like they said three different things, but actually all three accounts were correct. The authors just remembered different PARTS of what was said that day. Assuming no errors because of Divine inspiration, they link together on the underlined portions:

Matthew's and Mark's accounts link on the phrases "Eip(e/on) heemin pote tauta estai" and "kai ti to seemeion," and
Mark's and Luke's accounts link on the phrases "kai ti to semeion" and "hotan mellee tauta."
They all three link on the one phrase, "kai ti to seemeion."

See how they may be harmonized?

So, they actually asked THREE things:
1. When would these things (that He just mentioned while looking at the buildings of the Temple on their way out of town) happen?
2. What shall be the sign of your coming? and 
3. What shall happen at the end of the age?

They were concerned about all three: What would happen in their lifetime, what would happen when the Master returned, and what would happen at the end of the age.

Yeshua` answered ALL THREE of these concerns!

And, the way to tell which were which was in how He addressed these concerns. When He was talking DIRECTLY to His disciples using the pronouns humeis (you as subject), humoon (of/from you), humin (to/for/with/by/in/at you), or humas (you as direct object) or using verbs that ended with "-te" or "-the" (second person, plural forms), He was talking about THEIR future in the first century, our PAST!

Therefore, the portions about not coming down from the rooftops or not coming into the city from the fields were about THEM in the FIRST CENTURY! Even much that had to do with false messiahs were about the First Century, such as the Bar Kokhba Revolt in 132-135 A.D, although false messiahs would continue throughout the period of the Diaspora and the times of the Gentiles!

You can't tell me that Yeshua` was ONLY talking about OUR future shortly before and during when He returns! That's just short-sighted!