• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

5 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

See the words in red above.  What a difference is makes when the names are written on the gates and foundation stones, yet not the individuals themselves being the gate or foundation stones.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Yes, the bride, the wife of the Lamb, includes both old and new testament saints.  Agreed.

10 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.

10 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

21 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Yes, the bride, the wife of the Lamb, includes both old and new testament saints.  Agreed.

No, Never.

Only to those Christ sent the "counselor" to indwell.  John 16:7 - ... Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you, but if I go, I will send him to you. 

v.13 - But when he, the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. v. 15 - All that belongs to the Father is mine.  That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.  Not so with the Just of O.T. Saints.

The Bride, the wife of the Lamb is ONLY made up of those who are indwelt by the H.S.  Only New Testament Saints.  These are the facts.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, inchrist said:

I will say, ‘You are my people’
    to those I had called ‘not my people.’

You will find the second house of Israel being the house of Ephraim has been christianized.

The two houses are to be joined into one stick not remain perpetually seperated by two husbands.

Thank you,and that's why Christ went and preached to then in prison.

I Peter 3:18 "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:"

The purpose for Jesus Christ's coming to earth and living in the flesh, was so that He would die on the cross for your sins. Jesus was just [righteous] in all manner of His flesh life, and in His death "the Just" suffered for the sins of the unjust. Jesus Christ came to earth to die so that you do not need to go to hell, but by your faith in Him and belief in what Jesus has done on the cross, through your repentance to the Father in Jesus name you can be saved. It is your soul that receives eternal life, and when this flesh body dies and is laid in the ground, it is your spirit and soul that is quickened, or goes on living eternally. That is the work of the Holy Spirit, giving you new changed life, where there was only a dead soul before. Jesus died to bring all souls to the Father.

If you ever had any question as to what part of Jesus died on the cross, you have it right here. Jesus Christ's flesh body was died, whereas His spiritual body was quickened or made alive by His Spirit. Jesus was spiritually alive when He descended into the prison to preach to those lost souls.

I Peter 3:19 "By which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison,"

These spirits that Christ preached to in prison, where the spirits of the saints that died prior to His death on the cross.

I Peter 3:20 "Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering for God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

Note the word "sometime", they were not disobedient all the time like the fallen angels, but were disobedient while living in the flesh body. Do you think that it was the whether that saved those adamic souls? They were saved from the water, and the reason that God saved them is given in Genesis 6:9; "THESE ARE THE GENERATIONS OF NOAH: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God."

The key to understanding this verse is in the word "perfect", for in the Hebrew text, it is the word "tamin", which means "without blemish as to breed or pedigree." In Genesis 6:1-7, when men started to multiply on the face of the earth, daughters were born to them. When the sons of God beheld the daughters of men, they desired them. Many "sons of God" or fallen angels left their place of habitation in the heavens and came to earth and multiplied with those daughters of flesh man, and from them came the Nethinim. This is what the book of Jude is all about.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, inchrist said:

You do realise Christ has two brides...yes? No?

I totally disagree! But tell me who you think Christ's two brides are. I wanna hear this.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

No, Never.

Only to those Christ sent the "counselor" to indwell.  John 16:7 - ... Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you, but if I go, I will send him to you. 

v.13 - But when he, the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. v. 15 - All that belongs to the Father is mine.  That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.  Not so with the Just of O.T. Saints.

The Bride, the wife of the Lamb is ONLY made up of those who are indwelt by the H.S.  Only New Testament Saints.  These are the facts.

In Christ

Montana Marv

People can read it for themselves.  The word of God is immutable.

• Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”  And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper.  It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.  There were three gates on the east and three gates on the north and three gates on the south and three gates on the west.  And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.  Revelation 21:9-14

7 hours ago, inchrist said:

Could anything less or other than the indwelling of the Holy Spirit keep a believer believing, repenting, hoping, obeying? Then how could the Old Testament saints not be indwelt by the holy spirit?

The H.S. (Counselor) did not come until after Christ left.  As Scripture says.  Read John 16:7 - But I tell you the truth.  It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you, but if I go, I will send him to you.....

In O.T. times the H.S. came upon individuals, but did not indwell them.  There is the difference.

In Christ

Montana Marv

8 hours ago, inchrist said:

I will say, ‘You are my people’
    to those I had called ‘not my people.’

You will find the second house of Israel being the house of Ephraim has been christianized.

The two houses are to be joined into one stick not remain perpetually seperated by two husbands.

There is only one house of Israel.  King David, Solomon and others led one House.  Not until this House was divided into the Northern 10 tribes or Israel and Southern 2 tribes or Judah divisions did this House become Two Houses.  These are the two sticks which must be joined.

Hosea 1:1 - The word of the Lord that came to Hosea son of Beeri during the reigns of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah, kings of Judah; and during the reign of Jeroboam son of Jehoash king of Israel.  v.11 - The people of Judah and the people of Israel will be reunited, and they will appoint one leader, and will come up out of the land, for great will be the day of Jezreel.

There are no lost tribes; there are 10 and there are 2.  Yet they will become One again.

In Christ

Montana Marv

3 hours ago, inchrist said:

You've disagreed everything thats in scripture so far, so this also comes as no surprise.

Judah and ephraim are the brides

On 9/15/2017 at 2:32 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

I totally disagree! But tell me who you think Christ's two brides are. I wanna hear this.

Oh well what a relief! I thought you were gonna tell me Christ's two brides are Laverne and Shirley!

Actually no! There's a difference. I've disagreed with everything you've been promoting so far because it's not in scripture.

While you're at it, why don't you post some scriptures showing Judah and Ephraim being Christ's bride. And where's the church in all this? Did you throw the church out the window because the body of Christ doesn't fit into your teachings?

Edited by Psalms37:4
  • Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, inchrist said:

You've disagreed everything thats in scripture so far, so this also comes as no surprise.

Judah and ephraim are the brides

On 9/15/2017 at 2:32 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

How in the world do people around here get their reputation up so high promoting this kind of stuff?

2 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Good luck refuting it

Good luck when Christ returns.