• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, inchrist said:

I have Gods word that refutes your opinion on the condition of Ephraims heart to accept the gospel.....

But you don't have God's word about Christ having two brides: Judah and Ephraim. When you make such outlandish claims and people as you for scriptures and you won't deliver, it just means your words are full of hot air.

Besides, no one is arguing about Ephraim's heart except yourself. All that does is revealĀ a person using a strawman tactic trying to weasel out of a hole they dug themselves into.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Im supply enjoying ripping yoir nonsense apart

You mean like how you're trying to show below usĀ who beget who?

Ā 

To simplify this even more for you

Jacob = Christ

Leah = Ephraim christian 1st bride

Rachel = Judah = jews 2nd bride

Psst! Ephraim is the grandson of Rachel, not a descendentĀ of Leah.

And Judah is the son of Leah, not a descendent of Rachel.

Can't you do anything right?

IsraelTribes.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, inchrist said:

This is what we have so far,

I have Gods very own words of Ephraim truly repenting. Ready for the gosepl

I have prodigal son , showong the history of the two kingdoms and Ephraim brough to repentnace which can only be brought about by the gospel provoking Judah to Jealousy.

I have the image of the Samaritan woman symbolism of Ephraim accepting Christ

I have the kinsman Law Christ to be the kinsman redeemer for the widowed bride called Israel.

Point one; We usually hear the Gospel first and then repent.Ā  You have it backwards with Ephraim as a type.

The Prodigal Son is about God's love toward us, We fall and trespass, we fall away, and God's accepts us when we return to Him.Ā  Nothing to do with being a type of Ephraim.

Your image of the Samaritan woman being a symbolism of Ephraim accepting Christ is off base.Ā  Ephraim has his inheritance with the rest of Israel, one of them receiving a portion of the Land.Ā  We as Believers do not have any inheritance in the Land.

Jer 29:4 - This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says to those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon.Ā  Build houses and settle down, plant gardens and eat what they produce.Ā  Marry and have sons and daughters; find wives for your sons and give your daughters in marriage, so that they to may have sons and daughters.Ā  Increase in number there, do not decrease.Ā  All those tribes of Israel are to increase in numbers.Ā  Ephraim is part of the 10 Northern tribes that went first into captivity.

There are four (five) women mentioned in the linage of Christ.Ā  Tamar who deceived her father and was impregnated by him, because he did not want her to marry.Ā  Rahab the harlot from Jericho.Ā  Ruth the Moabite woman (daughter-in-law to Naomi), not of Israel.Ā  Mary the mother of Jesus.Ā  So both Rahab and Ruth were not of Israel, but yet in the linage of Christ.Ā  So what type of Individual do you assign to Rahab because she received the testimony of the spies.

In Christ

Montana Marv
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

41 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Sorry but you have no evidence at all to conclude Ruth was anything but an Israelite.

The two sons married Moabite women;Ā  (Ruth 1:4), and Ruth the Moabitess, (2:2);Ā  She is the Moabitess who came back from Moab with Naomi (2:6).Ā  How you left your father and mother and your homeland and came to live with a people you did not know before. (2:11b).Ā  Ruth the Moabitess said (2:21).Ā  On the day you buy the land from Naomi and from Ruth the Moabitess (4:5)

There are two kinsman redeemers in the book of Ruth.Ā  The first in line to buy Naomi and Ruth's land, which he did not buy (Ruth 4:6)Ā  And the next in line to buy the land which became the true kinsman redeemer, Boaz (4:9)

Matt 1:5 - Salmon, the father of Boaz,Ā  whose mother was Rahab, Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth.

The two sons married Israelite women.Ā  Ruth the Israelite.Ā  She is the Israelite who came back from our homeland. Ruth the Israelite said.Ā  To buy the land from Naomi and Ruth the Israelite.

It seems to me that Scripture identifies Ruth as from Moab being a Moabitess many, many times.

What say you, or do others say.Ā  Scripture says Ruth is the Moabitess woman.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Ā 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/07/1981

You know, why is it that we go round and round about the being "caught up".Ā  We will be caught up to meet Jesus in the air just before He sets His feet on the Mount of Olives.Ā  Go to my work here for proof:

https://meccasevenmountains.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Ā 

Edited by BlazyJon

4 hours ago, BlazyJon said:

You know, why is it that we go round and round about the being "caught up".Ā  We will be caught up to meet Jesus in the air just before He sets His feet on the Mount of Olives.Ā  Go to my work here for proof:

https://meccasevenmountains.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Ā 

May I call you God the Father.Ā  Matt 24:36 - No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matt 25:1 - At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. v.6 - At midnight the cry rang out; Here is the bridegroom, come out and meet him. v.13 - Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or hour.

According to what you seem to believe, the five foolish virgins did not see the Second Coming, they went to buy more oil, they got left behind.Ā  Rev 1:7 - Look he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him.

The thing is at Midnight (or the last hour) the shops would be closed and they(the five foolish virgins) would have to wait until morning the next day to buy their oil.Ā  So the Rapture and Second Coming as a one two punch is out of the question.

In Christ

Montana Marv

30 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

May I call you God the Father.Ā  Matt 24:36 - No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matt 25:1 - At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. v.6 - At midnight the cry rang out; Here is the bridegroom, come out and meet him. v.13 - Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or hour.

According to what you seem to believe, the five foolish virgins did not see the Second Coming, they went to buy more oil, they got left behind.Ā  Rev 1:7 - Look he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him.

The thing is at Midnight (or the last hour) the shops would be closed and they(the five foolish virgins) would have to wait until morning the next day to buy their oil.Ā  So the Rapture and Second Coming as a one two punch is out of the question.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Our blessed hope for His appearing have nothing to do with 5 foolish virgins and 5 wise virgins... I will explain.Ā  Good topic by the way.

Matthew 22:1-13 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Parable of the Wedding Feast

22 And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said: 2 ā€œThe kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son, 3 and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come. 4 Again, he sent out other servants, saying, ā€˜Tell those who are invited, ā€œSee, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding.ā€ā€™ 5 But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business. 6 And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them. 7 But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. 8 Then he said to his servants, ā€˜The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. 9 Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.ā€™ 10 So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.

11 ā€œBut when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment. 12 So he said to him, ā€˜Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?ā€™ *And he was speechless. 13 Then the king said to the servants, ā€˜Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and[a] cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.ā€™

14 ā€œFor many are called, but few are chosen.ā€

Matthew 8:12 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.ā€

*the one who is speechless is one of the "few that are chosen".Ā  He chooses to be speechless.

The following is when Jesus is revealed period; His second time apart from sin but for salvation Hebrews 9:28.

Hebrews 10:37 New King James Version (NKJV)

37 ā€œFor yet a little while,
And He[a] who is coming will come and will not tarry.

The following is when the sons are referenced to, and come out from outer darkness.Ā  (They weep and gnash their teeth for the lost; this has nothing to do with pain if that is what you thought.)

Matthew 25 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins

25 ā€œThen the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But while the bridegroom *was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.

6 ā€œAnd at midnight a cry was heard: ā€˜Behold, the bridegroom is coming;[a] go out to meet him!ā€™ 7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ā€˜Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.ā€™ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ā€˜No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.ā€™ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.

11 ā€œAfterward the other virgins came also, saying, ā€˜Lord, Lord, open to us!ā€™ 12 But he answered and said, ā€˜Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.ā€™

13 ā€œWatch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

Ā 

*So we see He is delayed in this parable, because it refers to outer darkness, or HEAVEN, re-read verse 25.Ā 

Ā 

The Parable of the Talents

14 ā€œFor the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. 16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. 17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. 18 But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lordā€™s money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them.

20 ā€œSo he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ā€˜Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.ā€™ 21 His lord said to him, ā€˜Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.ā€™ 22 He also who had received two talents came and said, ā€˜Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.ā€™ 23 His lord said to him, ā€˜Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.ā€™

24 ā€œThen he who had received the one talent came and said, ā€˜Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.ā€™

26 ā€œBut his lord answered and said to him, ā€˜You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.

29 ā€˜For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.ā€™

If a son comes back from outer darkness who kept batteries or oil for his flashlight or lamp; but buried his talent then to outer darkness he goes again.

The Son of Man Will Judge the Nations

31 ā€œWhen the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy[c] angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ā€˜Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.ā€™

37 ā€œThen the righteous will answer Him, saying, ā€˜Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?ā€™ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ā€˜Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.ā€™

41 ā€œThen He will also say to those on the left hand, ā€˜Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.ā€™

44 ā€œThen they also will answer Him,[d] saying, ā€˜Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?ā€™ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ā€˜Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.ā€™ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.ā€

So this period of scripture I am dividing for you is for the 1000 year reign.Ā  The sons will choose to be speechless; and the earnest expectation of creation awaits the revealing of the sons of God (Romans 8:19).Ā  The sons will be in outer darkness during the 1000 year reign and at around midnight they will return.

Ā 

Edited by BlazyJon

9 minutes ago, BlazyJon said:

So this period of scripture I am dividing for you is for the 1000 year reign.Ā  The sons will choose to be speechless; and the earnest expectation of creation awaits the revealing of the sons of God (Romans 8:19).Ā  The sons will be in outer darkness during the 1000 year reign and at around midnight they will return.

The Scriptures you quoted are the here and now, not the 1000 year reign of Christ.Ā  Outer darkness is the Lake of Fire, never to return.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Just now, Montana Marv said:

The Scriptures you quoted are the here and now, not the 1000 year reign of Christ.Ā  Outer darkness is the Lake of Fire, never to return.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Tell me what this verse means:

12 But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.ā€

14 minutes ago, BlazyJon said:

Tell me what this verse means:

Yes the sons of this worldly kingdom will be cast into outer darkness.Ā  There time for doing good or evil is now,Ā  We are judged for what we do in this world,Ā  They did not help the poor, feed the needy, cloth those without clothes, go to those in prison; those who did not, are cast into the outer darkness,Ā  Those who did do these thing go into everlasting righteousness.

Our citizenship is in heaven, though we are here on this earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv