• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/07/1981

31 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Yes the sons of this worldly kingdom will be cast into outer darkness.  There time for doing good or evil is now,  We are judged for what we do in this world,  They did not help the poor, feed the needy, cloth those without clothes, go to those in prison; those who did not, are cast into the outer darkness,  Those who did do these thing go into everlasting righteousness.

Our citizenship is in heaven, though we are here on this earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Last I checked, Jesus didn't say sons of the "worldy" kingdom.  

And Jesus did not say they would be cast into outer darkness, but everlasting fire;  I am referring to those that did not "go into prison, feed the hungry, etc. etc.

Take note on this next passage:

Matthew 20:1-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard

20 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. 2 Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard. 3 And he went out about the third hour and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, 4 and said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will give you.’ So they went. 5 Again he went out about the sixth and the ninth hour, and did likewise. 6 And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing idle,[a] and said to them, ‘Why have you been standing here idle all day?’ 7 They said to him, ‘Because no one hired us.’ He said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right you will receive.’

8 “So when evening had come, the owner of the vineyard said to his steward, ‘Call the laborers and give them their wages, beginning with the last to the first.’ 9 And when those came who were hired about the eleventh hour, they each received a denarius. 10 But when the first came, they supposed that they would receive more; and they likewise received each a denarius. 11 And when they had received it, they complained against the landowner, 12 saying, ‘These last men have worked only one hour, and you made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the heat of the day.’ 13 But he answered one of them and said, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius? 14 Take what is yours and go your way. I wish to give to this last man the same as to you. 15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?’ 16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”[c]

Just as many are called and few are chosen at the wedding feast, these as well go to work.  The sons of the kingdom will be working in outer darkness.  Otherwise, why does it say "kingdom of heaven" at verse 20?  

Edited by BlazyJon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, inchrist said:

Ruth was only a Moabite by geography, not by race, below is a list that show Israelite people were indeed being identified purely by geography 

This is what Boaz said in Ruth 11,12 - I have been told all about what you have done for your mother-in-law since the death of your husband.  How you left your father and mother and your homeland and came to live with a people you did not know before.  May the Lord repay you for what you have done.  May you be richly rewarded by the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge.

It is evident that Ruth was not of (a people) - (Israel, Jews), which she did not know of.  Then she is now able to take refuge under the wings of the God of Israel since she came back with Naomi to Naomi's homeland.  Israel as a whole has always been under the wings of God, no matter where they lived.  But now Ruth has been invited in to their people, the Jews.  She was not counted as being under the umbrella of the God of Israel, and now she is counted.  This proves Ruth was a Moabite Woman, not of Israel.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 9/21/2017 at 12:32 PM, inchrist said:

Did you not think I would know this??

Now take the geneology map of yours and watch the magic happen, Im going to show you something you dont know....

So you're saying you knew this all along but instead tried to make us believe Ephraim is a descendent of Leah and Judah the son of Rachel? 

And it isn't till after I called you out and corrected you with a chart of Jacob's geneology will you finally promote something true?

This sounds more like an issue with your heart than with your mind and ignorance is not the case why you're promoting things contrary to the bible.

On 9/21/2017 at 12:32 PM, inchrist said:

This switching of places is common in scripture. The last will come first, the first will come last

Jacob crossed his hands over in Genesis 48:18-19 when blessing Joseph’s two sons Ephrayim & Manasseh

Boomshakalakka!

That's completely false. The the first will be last and the last will be first is about who follows Christ and who doesn't. Read the parables and stop promoting your own ideas over the bible. All you do is stick your foot in your mouth in front of those who knows the scriptures.

Luke 13:22-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

22 And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. 23 Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?”

And He said to them, 24 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25 When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’ 26 then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’ 27 But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’ 28 There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out. 29 They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God. 30 And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last.”

Matthew 19:16-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”

17 So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one isgood but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

18 He said to Him, “Which ones?”

Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ 19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

20 The young man said to Him, “All these things I have kept from my youth. What do I still lack?”

21 Jesus said to him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

23 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”

26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

27 Then Peter answered and said to Him, “See, we have left all and followed You. Therefore what shall we have?”

28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life. 30 But many who are first will be last, and the last first.

4 hours ago, inchrist said:

Actually it doesnt

In the days when the judges ruled, there was a famine in the land. So a man from Bethlehem in Judah, together with his wife and two sons, went to live for a while in the country of Moab

Naomi, her two sons and her husband would of been foreigners in the country of Moab .....yet as you know the country of Moab was part of Israels land

It is no different then for Ruth to be called a foreigner from Moab to Judah. 

Like wise it would be no different for a Californian to be called a foreigner in Kentucky and someone from Kentucky to be called a foreigner in California

So when did Ruth become accepted under the wing of the God of Israel?  At birth maybe as all the other Jews.

In Christ

Montana Marv

19 hours ago, inchrist said:

No you made that belief

All I said was Leah = Ephraim

Rachel = Judah.....

No, you said a lot more than that. You're trying to make us all believe Christ has two brides because Jacob had two brides. If you're trying to contradict the bible promoting polygamy, why not use Solomon, he had 800 wives and 200 concubines. You're thinking small potatoes!

On 9/21/2017 at 4:49 AM, inchrist said:

To simplify this even more for you

Jacob = Christ

Leah = Ephraim christian 1st bride

Rachel = Judah = jews 2nd bride

Christ only has one bride coming, His only bride, the Church.

You never  asked me how i determined that.....instead what happened is you set your self up and exposed yourself... Its really that simple

Don't need to. We all know you just make things up.

Then refute the the sons of leah and rachel switched....just more ht air from you.....pushing wind around again

Slam Dunk Easy!

I guarantee 110% you will not be able to find a scripture in the entire bible showing Leah and Rachel switching places with the phrase "the last shall be first, and the first last" in it.

What was that you said yesterday, Boomshakalakka?

Edited by Psalms37:4

3 hours ago, inchrist said:

Well lets not forget

Now Rachel had taken the household gods and put them inside her camel's saddle and was sitting on them. Laban searched through everything in the tent but found nothing.

Alot of the israelites were still clinging to pagan gods during the time of Ruth and Boaz

Rachel was Jacob's wife not an Israelite, she was the birth mother to some of the tribes of the Israelite's.  She was from Haran, most likely near Ur of the Chaldean's , Abraham's homeland. They still cling to pagan gods at this time, it just looks different.  Pagan worship was part of the norm in Abraham's time, and was past from generation to generation.

You brought up a good point, pagan worship affected both the Israelites and the heathens of other nations.   But only the Israelites were under the wing of God.

So you have not brought up anything new.

In Christ

Montana Marv

3 hours ago, inchrist said:

If an israelite is keeping household Gods out of tradition then how can one be under the wings of God?

They are "His people" whether in obedience or disobedience.  They are a called out people, nation.

In Christ

Montana Marv

On 9/24/2017 at 3:06 AM, inchrist said:

Nothing gets passed you...I said that right in the beginning.

More delusional ignorance..... Please learn the difference between an opinion (which is not a scriptual rebuttal) and ACTUAL scripture, which is serously lacking on your side

See this is actual scripture, the families did indeed swap. Which im not surprised you failing to refute.

"A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more."

Rachel weeping for her children who were slaughted in Bethlehem....Judah territory. PLEASE NOTE: HER Children the House of Judah.

Lets also just IGNORE how Judah became Benjamin's brothers keeper  Genesis 43:8-9 and Ephraim ended up on Leahs side representing the 10 tribes and Rachel representing the 2 tribes.

But none the less lets continue to deal with your poor bless ignorance.

Lets look at the prophetic pattern with again actual scripture with scripture....please learn this technique, it is part of hermeneutics amd extremely important if you are to venture into prophecy study and REBUTTALS.

Prophetic baby step 1

jacob worked 7 years at first to get Rachel.....

jacob had to work one week

Fulfil her week , and we will give you this also for the service which you shall serve with me yet seven other years.

Christ also came to work for his bride   one week for his beloved House of Judah - Daniel’s 70 Week

Prophetic baby step 2

Jacob

Rachel rejected Jacob and traded Jocab to Leah for mandrakes.

Christ

Christ also came to work for his bride but she received him not

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

See how His own (Rachel) traded Christ for Barabbas

Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?

Prophetic baby step 3

Jacob

Jocab is told he can have Leah and promised he can have Rachel at the end of the promised week but now must work an additional week(7years)

Fulfil her week , and we will give you this also for the service which you shall serve with me yet seven other years.

Christ is promised to have the gentiles (Ephraim acts like a gentile and mixes with the gentiles) and at the end of Daniel 70th week is promised the Jews, where Christ has to work a further "one week" for his second bride (Rachel - Judah)

there will be “seven years” of burning weapons when Messiah returns (Ezekiel 39:9).

Prophetic baby step 4

Rachel was provoked to jealous because Leah produced Children.

Just like the Jews

Acts 13:45 When the Jews **saw** the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and**spake against** those thingswhich were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming because Leah is to produce spiritual Children

Hence Ephraim is called sons of the living God (Christians)

and, "In the very place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' there they will be called 'children of the living God.

Prophetic baby step 5

Rachel died giving birth to Benjamin.

Like wise the Jews will die giving birth to spiritual children

In the whole land," declares the LORD, "two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it.  This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'"

Prophetic baby step 6

While Rachel was buried in Bethlehem, Leah however was buried with Jacob

In Christianity we are buried in Christ.

We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

No, you just dont have a cooking clue whats going on in scripture

Prophetic baby step 7

Rachel means lamb and symbolizes the Yom Kippur Goat

Leah means cow and symbolizes the blood of the bullock or Red heifer

Now watch this, and look what happens on Yom kippur

Lev 16:18 He shall take some of the bull's blood and some of the goat's blood and put it on all the horns of the altar.

This symbolizes the following:

Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel (Jews) his companions  proselyte : then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim Sons of the Living God - Christians , and for all the house of Israel his companions gentile Christians

its a biblical concept you clearly have no clue about in recognizing it, hence you seem to need phrases

The last”or “the least” ends up becoming as “the first-born”

The Two Houses of Israel  switched places. Judah was born to the older sister, Leah (who married Jacob first). But Joseph was born last to the younger sister (Rachel) who married Jacob last.

Joseph received from his father Jacob “first-born” status through his youngest son Ephrayim (born last).

Not hard to conceptualize a common doctrinal theme.

Is that all your got? Cos that is unimpressive,

So allow me to continue to go all shaggy on you....its like a dance fight off but with scriptures and your moves are weak brother....

Mr. Boombastic, mr boom boom boom...

I don't think you've convince anyone about Christ having two brides. If anything, you've just made yourself look even more foolish. So where are we going tomorrow? btw, this only took me 15 seconds to type up and fully debunked your nonsense.

Edited by Psalms37:4

11 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Sorry I cant find that verse in scripture, can you show me which verse that states "I don't think you've convince anyone about Christ having two brides" is it in OT? NT?

Yeah that's because your Jesus married to Judah and Ephraim theory is a bunch of hot air. If you can't find a verse anywhere in the bible, it's only because there's no scriptures on it. The bible doesn't support things you enjoy making up.

11 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Oh sorry thats your opinions again..... Dont really care much about your opinions.....word of God is what this forum is about...you might want to recheck which site you at newbie

ROFL!!!

I'm seriously laughing hard reading this.

1 minute ago, inchrist said:

In otherwords, you cant refute what I stated and therefore stick to personal attack....great hermeneutic skill set.

Go on refute what Ive stated step by step.....i dare you too 

Nobody needs to refute your crazy idea about Christ having two brides: Judah and Ephraim. Everyone except you knows Jesus has one bride coming. That be the church, His only bride.

Burden of proof is on you. You're the lone wolf here with the foolish idea.