George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Let us look at this differently. Can anyone on this forum tell me what the next trial or set of circumstances God will give you to go through over the next few weeks. Will you be successful or must you repeat it.

If you are unable to forcast what God has planned for you, how can you say that you will make it through a trial or tribulations in the future which you already know which will happen. The S, T, and B judgements.

Will you forcast this and try to accumulate seven years of medications, most of which you can only get a three month supply.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

14 hours ago, inchrist said:

Its called credibility of witness, your satan worshippers lack any credibility

This is certainly way over the line and now inchrist has been removed from this thread.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

15 minutes ago, George said:

This is certainly way over the line and now inchrist has been removed from this thread.

InChrist has PM'ed me and it's a miscommunication issue.  I've gone ahead and allowed him to edit his post, so that he can convey what he was trying to say without any hint of a personal attack.  :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/12/2017 at 5:21 AM, Justin Adams said:

I agree with you here, we do have to be aware of those reading this and their interest in the truth. Also, how we treat each other is important. To tell me something is 'clearly in error' and suggesting I would intend to 'lead astray' someone is a little harsh.  I am putting forth a point that may not agree with yours. However, there are two passages that suggest this 'carrying away captive' is something to consider.
Maybe you can find them both, then the imagined 'led astray' people can see for themselves.

Sadly you assume people are stupid when they read this and other Christian apologetics. I will put it to you that a great many atheists are such because of dogmatic and poorly informed Christians trying to make them look stupid.
Because people do no believe what we believe, or have yet to understand what we do, does not make them stupid or unable to find truth. Those are the ones that THE LIGHT of MEN, the WORD came to save. New Christians are most probably more likely to recognize TRUTH than older 'experienced' ones. There is probably nothing worse than a Christian that cannot learn.

Steve Gray of the Smithton outpouring traveled all over, and was host to numerous conferences. He said he would rather address a group of prostitutes than a group of pastors.
He said the former were far more open to truth than the latter. He was serious!

Aramaic is the language of Yeshua's day and most of the NT original was in Aramaic. Greek is not nearly as poetic a language. That the Aramaic was translated into Hebrew (a very similar language) and Latin and Greek is quite clear from many scholar's standpoints. Josephus, a Jew, used Aramaic and any reference to 'our tongue' or the 'language of the Hebrews' means Aramaic.

I'll reply to this once I get a video approval.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

55 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

images1.jpg

That's awesome :24: 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

I have scanned  through many of the posts. I used to be pritrib myself until I was challenged to find any support of it scripture. there is no support for it in scripture. No not even one yet we believe what ever other people want to believe. Whole denominations preach it and I am confound that church leaders who are supposed  to be knowledge of Gods word being convinced of a doctrine that has no support whatsoever. 

My first big tip came when I read Rev 15

1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. 2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.      Re 15:1-2

How is it these saints are in heaven after they suffered at the hands of the antichrist.

There are no two catching  away of the saints . One for pre trib saints  another for great tribulation saints. Nothing in scripture supports that. Jesus said give me silver and gold tried in the fire.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

31 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I have scanned  through many of the posts. I used to be pritrib myself until I was challenged to find any support of it scripture. there is no support for it in scripture. No not even one yet we believe what ever other people want to believe. Whole denominations preach it and I am confound that church leaders who are supposed  to be knowledge of Gods word being convinced of a doctrine that has no support whatsoever. 

My first big tip came when I read Rev 15

1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. 2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.      Re 15:1-2

How is it these saints are in heaven after they suffered at the hands of the antichrist.

There are no two catching  away of the saints . One for pre trib saints  another for great tribulation saints. Nothing in scripture supports that. Jesus said give me silver and gold tried in the fire.

Where is the Bride ever below the Altar. These are the Souls, not bodies. What do they ask for.  Avenge our blood. What did Stephen ask for... Forgive them.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:30 AM, Montana Marv said:

Where is the Bride ever below the Altar. These are the Souls, not bodies. What do they ask for.  Avenge our blood. What did Stephen ask for... Forgive them.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana many have died for the gospel through out church history. Many at the hands of the Roman Empowers. Many are still being killed for being believers in Christ. These are those souls under the alter crying for their blood to be avenged. These and all who got the victory over the beast and his mark are in heaven which right after that vision you will see the  seven angels pouring out the wrath of God  

Pre trib believers have made the final seven years the great tribulation to mislead the church who just except it and never read to find the truth. There has been tribulation of the saints since the church began and will be until the Abomination of desolation confirmed by Christ in the book of Daniel. Great tribulation is clearly the last 3 1/2 years. Hear is the scripture that shows

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

S. Mt 24:14-15

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
 Mt 24:21-22

And he (The antichrist)shall confirm the covenantf with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
f the covenant: or, a covenant
 Da 9:27

One week is seven years. In the mist of the week refers to 3 1/2 years The antichrist has come to his peak of power and commits the abomination of desolation which Jesus spoke.  
I t say in Daniel 7:25
5 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.  3 1/2 yrs  Da 7:25

Great tribulation is not the last seven yrs, it is the last 3 1/2 yrs  The church has been duped big time so they spin their tale and draw pew sitters and make movies and books and whistle to the bank

Now make note of what is happening in Israel. Keep watching

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Montana many have died for the gospel through out church history. Many at the hands of the Roman Empowers. Many are still being killed for being believers in Christ. These are those souls under the alter crying for their blood to be avenged. These and all who got the victory over the beast and his mark are in heaven which right after that vision you will see the  seven angels pouring out the wrath of God  

Pre trib believers have made the final seven years the great tribulation to mislead the church who just except it and never read to find the truth. There has been tribulation of the saints since the church began and will be until the Abomination of desolation confirmed by Christ in the book of Daniel. Great tribulation is clearly the last 3 1/2 years. Hear is the scripture that shows

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

S. Mt 24:14-15

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
 Mt 24:21-22

And he (The antichrist)shall confirm the covenantf with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
f the covenant: or, a covenant
 Da 9:27

One week is seven years. In the mist of the week refers to 3 1/2 years The antichrist has come to his peak of power and commits the abomination of desolation which Jesus spoke.  
I t say in Daniel 7:25
5 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.  3 1/2 yrs  Da 7:25

Great tribulation is not the last seven yrs, it is the last 3 1/2 yrs  The church has been duped big time so they spin their tale and draw pew sitters and make movies and books and whistle to the bank

Now make note of what is happening in Israel. Keep watching

But none of us believers are to ask for our blood to be avenged.  Our blood was avenged at the Cross.  We know that, so why do some of those who die during this 70th Week ask this question, which we as the Church already know the answer.  We as the Bride are gone, those under the Altar are waiting for the rest to die as they died.  Beheading.  If you die without being beheaded, you are not of this group.

In Christ

Montana Marv