George

Defense of the Pre Trib Rapture

7 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

No! Technically the wraths are a part of the tribulation so post trib is correct. 

No! You're lost! Not possible to be post trib and pre wrath together. The bowls and the trumpets are ALL the wrath of God. His angels are the ones who sounds all 7 trumpets and pours out all 7 bowls.  The trumpets are God's judgments and the bowls are God's execution. You need to learn what they are and not adhere to man made doctrines.

No how about I simply refuse to accept Satan worshippers teaching me the gospel truth of the timing of the wrath Rev 6:15 as apposed to the 24 elders teaching me the timing of the wrath

Rev 11:18 The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. 

Its called credibility of witness, your satan worshippers lack any credibility to tell me when Gods wrath starts. I dont care how you wish to sugar coat them.

Well duh!!! Than why would you want me to prove Chuck Anesi wrote those passages when all I said was the creator of the website you posted is Chuck Anesi, not R.Joseph.

ROFL!!!

Why do you go on about irrelevant Chuck, giving  a drama episode that has no relevance to the passage written and copied from the talmud and Passage prepared by Zwi Werblowsky, a rabbinical scholar, which happens to be on chucks website .... has any relevance?

Instead of actually debating the jewish thought, you instead give me lip on the owner of the website, thank you for giving me a master class lesson in smoke and mirrors

Of course. The truth is not in you. If it were so, you would jump at the opportunity to partake in the Pre-Trib rapture.

I would'nt touch your version of the truth with a biblical ten foot poll

make that 20 feet, given your twisted version of 2 Corinthians 5:2–4 that has nothing to do with billion dollar homes in Heaven. Thank you for robbing the text of what Paul is actually teaching which is our resurrected bodies.

No! The Seals are ALL pretrib events. The next prophetic event in Revelation is the 6th Seal, the rapture of the Church. 

Then you should have no problem showing me a literal resurrection in the 6th seal?

Oh brother!

You really don't have a clue how the other rapture doctrines work do you?

pre-wrath_Pre-Wrath-Rapture.jpg

No such thing as two 3.5 year tribulations. It's one 7 year tribulation. 

It's called Daniel's 70th week, not 1st Daniel's 3 1/2 and 2nd Daniel's 3 1/2 weeks.

I'm so happy you said that...... please explain your contradiction below:-

So let me ask you this. How can there be a post-trib rapture when Christ comes to earth when the a/c is still alive? Everybody knows the great tribulation ends after the a/c dies, not before.

You make my life easy! :D

Since there is only 1 tribulation, which tribulation does Christ come after in Matthew 24:31?

Pssst! It still said "heaven (as the abode of God)"

I rest my case!

Not so fast guy......

Remove those blinkers because it also says ...... 

rty.png

......SKY / Happiness / Power / Eternity / Gospel / AIR

based on your criteria....your very words

.... Don't you get tire embarrassing yourself? The word "heavens" from the verse you pulled is plural with an "S" at the end. That's referring to the sky just above us.
The word "heaven" in Matthew 24:31 is singular, no letter "S" at the end. This is referring to the place where God dwells

.....which one is it: SKY or GODS abode??

I know which one biblehub went with

lexmatt1.png

sky.....

Edited by inchrist

14 hours ago, inchrist said:

Its called credibility of witness, your satan worshippers lack any credibility

This is certainly way over the line and now inchrist has been removed from this thread.

15 minutes ago, George said:

This is certainly way over the line and now inchrist has been removed from this thread.

InChrist has PM'ed me and it's a miscommunication issue.  I've gone ahead and allowed him to edit his post, so that he can convey what he was trying to say without any hint of a personal attack.  :)

50 minutes ago, George said:

InChrist has PM'ed me and it's a miscommunication issue.  I've gone ahead and allowed him to edit his post, so that he can convey what he was trying to say without any hint of a personal attack.  :)

To clear up any form of misunderstanding

No how about I simply refuse to accept Satan worshippers teaching me the gospel truth of the timing of the wrath Rev 6:15 as apposed to the 24 elders teaching me the timing of the wrath

The comment of satan worshippers is referring to Rev 6:15, since they are the ones who have accepted the mark of the beast....hence the comment satan worshippers.

On 10/12/2017 at 5:21 AM, Justin Adams said:

I agree with you here, we do have to be aware of those reading this and their interest in the truth. Also, how we treat each other is important. To tell me something is 'clearly in error' and suggesting I would intend to 'lead astray' someone is a little harsh.  I am putting forth a point that may not agree with yours. However, there are two passages that suggest this 'carrying away captive' is something to consider.
Maybe you can find them both, then the imagined 'led astray' people can see for themselves.

Sadly you assume people are stupid when they read this and other Christian apologetics. I will put it to you that a great many atheists are such because of dogmatic and poorly informed Christians trying to make them look stupid.
Because people do no believe what we believe, or have yet to understand what we do, does not make them stupid or unable to find truth. Those are the ones that THE LIGHT of MEN, the WORD came to save. New Christians are most probably more likely to recognize TRUTH than older 'experienced' ones. There is probably nothing worse than a Christian that cannot learn.

Steve Gray of the Smithton outpouring traveled all over, and was host to numerous conferences. He said he would rather address a group of prostitutes than a group of pastors.
He said the former were far more open to truth than the latter. He was serious!

Aramaic is the language of Yeshua's day and most of the NT original was in Aramaic. Greek is not nearly as poetic a language. That the Aramaic was translated into Hebrew (a very similar language) and Latin and Greek is quite clear from many scholar's standpoints. Josephus, a Jew, used Aramaic and any reference to 'our tongue' or the 'language of the Hebrews' means Aramaic.

I'll reply to this once I get a video approval.