• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

15 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Actually it does matter.  The notion that the Church is "Israel"  seriously affects theology and is a false teaching that was born out of the anti-Semitism and hatred of the Jews by the early church fathers.  It was the source for all of the persecution of the Jews culminating with the Holocaust. 

Yes, people will continue to reject the Bible's teaching about Israel and continue to hold on to the heretical notion that the Church is Israel, but in the end that false teaching will dissipate and Israel will go on into the Millennium and fulfill their prophetic role laid out for them by God. 

It is important, but it is not the ONLY truly important things.

Those who have rooted their theology in false teachings like this silly notion that they are Israel, won't survive the storm.

I do believe there are divergent perspectives here. It's a spiritual perspective that hones the mind. Not to 'spiritualize' but to transform the natural man into that of the 'mind of Christ'. To see things the way the King sees them, not from an earthly view, but one of eternal perspective.

Faith is the origin. Faith is our guiding light. Faith will keep us, restore us and grant eternal favor. Nothing else matters.

"...who through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice, and gained what was promised; who shut the mouths of lions, quenched the fury of the flames, and escaped the edge of the sword; whose weakness was turned to strength; and who became powerful in battle and routed foreign armies. Women received back their dead, raised to life again. There were others who were tortured, refusing to be released so that they might gain an even better resurrection. Some faced jeers and flogging, and even chains and imprisonment. They were put to death by stoning; they were sawed in two; they were killed by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goatskins,destitute, persecuted and mistreated—the world was not worthy of them."                      Hebrews 11

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Yet all of Israel are not Jew's you need to figure out who Israel is,hint,it's not that tiny nation over in the middle east

Yes, it is that tiny nation.  I know who think Israel is.  But your view is heretical and since I am a Christian, I cannot accept your heretical teaching.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Diaste said:

I do believe there are divergent perspectives here. 

No, there is truth and there is your anti-Semitic perspective.

It's a spiritual perspective that hones the mind. Not to 'spiritualize' but to transform the natural man into that of the 'mind of Christ'. To see things the way the King sees them, not from an earthly view, but one of eternal perspective.

Which is why true and authentic Christians must reject your errant views. 

Faith is the origin. Faith is our guiding light. Faith will keep us, restore us and grant eternal favor. Nothing else matters.

No, you don't get to dictate what matters or doesn't matter for the rest of us. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, it is that tiny nation.  I know who think Israel is.  But your view is heretical and since I am a Christian, I cannot accept your heretical teaching.

Not my view.

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

Where are the other nations?

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, n2thelight said:

Not my view.

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

Yeah, it is your view and your gross mishandling of Scripture.  The nation of Israel, period.  As a Christian I have to reject your heresy.

Hosea 1:10 "Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured not numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, We are not My People," there it shall be said unto them, "Ye are the sons of the living GOD."

This verse is directed to the latter days; The generation we are in now. It is talking only of the "House of Israel" (Children of Israel) and not Judah.

Today the Jews are numbered, and in World War 11, the Germans reduced that number by a large percentage. God is saying here, that you cannot number Israel, so where are Israelites?

They are comprise of all the Christian Nations around the world. All Western Europe is comprised of these Israelites; and America. The United States is Manasseh. Our Crest, seal and every thing about us is confirmed by scripture as to the makeup of Manasseh in the final generation.

Most of the false ministers are teaching a doctrine which can not exist along side the truth of the word of God; and thus attribute any prophecy directed at Israel, to the Jews. This is why their interpretation of their Bible prophecy never works out.

Many Prophets today write books explaining Bible prophecies, yet they rewrite their books, making changes to allow for the part of their prophecy which was untrue. This correction is necessary because their understanding of God's word is built upon man's traditions, and not God's word. They simply do not understand that God dealt with Israel and Judah separately. God divorced Israel, and scattered them. God allowed Israel to grow into many nations in these end times.

Today when these Israelites, divorced by God, accept God's salvation message, and come to God through Christ's shed blood, they take on a new identity. They are now called "Christians" and are known as the Son's of God. Though they are Christians, they are still "Israel" with regards to Bible Prophecy, projected ahead to our generation, and living today in Christian Nations wherever those Nations exist.

"There", in that place, "it shall be said unto (or) them, "ye are the sons of the living God". That name today is "Christian." If you do not understand that those son's of the living God or that (Christians) are Israel in our last generation, then you will be off on all kinds of interpretations regarding the end time prophecy. Judah has a totally different set of prophecies.

Judah is, and has returned to Palestine, thus planting the shoot of the Fig Tree that started the countdown in this final generation. Israel does not move back; there are simply to many of them. That is why God told Hosea, "that in the place where I said unto them, ye are not my People.", that place is where ever they happen to call home, England, Canada, the U.S.A. or where ever they are; they are to be the ones to fulfill the prophecies pertaining to "Israel", or the "House of Israel".

The two tribes to carry the name Israel, and Abraham's blessing was given to Joseph's two son's. This is recorded in Genesis 48: 14-20. The Scepter, was given to rule, over Israel and was given to Judah. Gen. 49: 8-10.

Hosea 1: 11 "Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land; for great shall be the day of Jezreel."

This "Day of Jezreel" is also called , the "Day of the LORD". It is the day that Israel will be restored with Judah as one people. We know this has not happened yet, but at the seventh trump, when our Lord Jesus Christ returns, this joining will take place. This is what Romans 11:14-16 is all about , the restoring of Israel.

https://www.theseason.org/nt.htm

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, it is your view and your gross mishandling of Scripture.  The nation of Israel, period.  As a Christian I have to reject your heresy.

Take it you reject the Word then,as I didn't write the verse and can't tell me who the other nations are,go figure!!!!!

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

So again I ask

You do know that's plural right?

Guest shiloh357
Just now, n2thelight said:

Take it you reject the Word then,as I didn't write the verse and can't tell me who the other nations are,go figure!!!!!

I reject your interpretation of the word, not the word itself.  

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

I reject your interpretation of the word, not the word itself.  

What part did I interpret in that verse?????????

Guest shiloh357
Just now, n2thelight said:

What part did I interpret in that verse?????????

You are holding that verse up to disprove that the nation of Israel is Israel.   So I simply reject your mishandling of scripture, as any true Christian should.