George

Defense of the Pre Trib Rapture

12 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Rachel was Jacob's wife not an Israelite, she was the birth mother to some of the tribes of the Israelite's.  She was from Haran, most likely near Ur of the Chaldean's , Abraham's homeland. They still cling to pagan gods at this time, it just looks different.  Pagan worship was part of the norm in Abraham's time, and was past from generation to generation.

You brought up a good point, pagan worship affected both the Israelites and the heathens of other nations.   But only the Israelites were under the wing of God.

So you have not brought up anything new.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You missed my point, what I was claiming, that  there were Israelites that had household gods which the Israelites had once been keeping out of tradition, I used Rachel to illustrate the keeping of household gods out of tradition.

If an israelite is keeping household Gods out of tradition then how can one be under the wings of God?

3 hours ago, inchrist said:

If an israelite is keeping household Gods out of tradition then how can one be under the wings of God?

They are "His people" whether in obedience or disobedience.  They are a called out people, nation.

In Christ

Montana Marv

16 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

They are "His people" 

That certainly is the case, however God is under no obligation to protect anyone including Israelites if they continually disobey Him and serve other Gods.

Being under the wings of God, the word wings in hebrew is kanaph and means Covering

Perfectly illustrated in Psalms 91:4

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler

Christ painted a similar  picture as He wept over Jerusalem. 

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not.

Christ desired to give His people a refuge from their enemies but they rejected Him. 

God does NOT promise protection to those who would act outside of His will. Israelites are only guaranteed protection  in all thy ways  if their ways are God’s ways.

The contextual background to Ruth was during the time of Judges - they sinned and followed other gods during this period, hence they were continuously attacked by their enemies.

One can not be under the covering or wings of God (protection, refuge) if you disobey his will you are left open to be attacked by the enemy.

On 9/24/2017 at 3:06 AM, inchrist said:

Nothing gets passed you...I said that right in the beginning.

More delusional ignorance..... Please learn the difference between an opinion (which is not a scriptual rebuttal) and ACTUAL scripture, which is serously lacking on your side

See this is actual scripture, the families did indeed swap. Which im not surprised you failing to refute.

"A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more."

Rachel weeping for her children who were slaughted in Bethlehem....Judah territory. PLEASE NOTE: HER Children the House of Judah.

Lets also just IGNORE how Judah became Benjamin's brothers keeper  Genesis 43:8-9 and Ephraim ended up on Leahs side representing the 10 tribes and Rachel representing the 2 tribes.

But none the less lets continue to deal with your poor bless ignorance.

Lets look at the prophetic pattern with again actual scripture with scripture....please learn this technique, it is part of hermeneutics amd extremely important if you are to venture into prophecy study and REBUTTALS.

Prophetic baby step 1

jacob worked 7 years at first to get Rachel.....

jacob had to work one week

Fulfil her week , and we will give you this also for the service which you shall serve with me yet seven other years.

Christ also came to work for his bride   one week for his beloved House of Judah - Daniel’s 70 Week

Prophetic baby step 2

Jacob

Rachel rejected Jacob and traded Jocab to Leah for mandrakes.

Christ

Christ also came to work for his bride but she received him not

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

See how His own (Rachel) traded Christ for Barabbas

Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?

Prophetic baby step 3

Jacob

Jocab is told he can have Leah and promised he can have Rachel at the end of the promised week but now must work an additional week(7years)

Fulfil her week , and we will give you this also for the service which you shall serve with me yet seven other years.

Christ is promised to have the gentiles (Ephraim acts like a gentile and mixes with the gentiles) and at the end of Daniel 70th week is promised the Jews, where Christ has to work a further "one week" for his second bride (Rachel - Judah)

there will be “seven years” of burning weapons when Messiah returns (Ezekiel 39:9).

Prophetic baby step 4

Rachel was provoked to jealous because Leah produced Children.

Just like the Jews

Acts 13:45 When the Jews **saw** the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and**spake against** those thingswhich were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming because Leah is to produce spiritual Children

Hence Ephraim is called sons of the living God (Christians)

and, "In the very place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' there they will be called 'children of the living God.

Prophetic baby step 5

Rachel died giving birth to Benjamin.

Like wise the Jews will die giving birth to spiritual children

In the whole land," declares the LORD, "two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it.  This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'"

Prophetic baby step 6

While Rachel was buried in Bethlehem, Leah however was buried with Jacob

In Christianity we are buried in Christ.

We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

No, you just dont have a cooking clue whats going on in scripture

Prophetic baby step 7

Rachel means lamb and symbolizes the Yom Kippur Goat

Leah means cow and symbolizes the blood of the bullock or Red heifer

Now watch this, and look what happens on Yom kippur

Lev 16:18 He shall take some of the bull's blood and some of the goat's blood and put it on all the horns of the altar.

This symbolizes the following:

Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel (Jews) his companions  proselyte : then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim Sons of the Living God - Christians , and for all the house of Israel his companions gentile Christians

its a biblical concept you clearly have no clue about in recognizing it, hence you seem to need phrases

The last”or “the least” ends up becoming as “the first-born”

The Two Houses of Israel  switched places. Judah was born to the older sister, Leah (who married Jacob first). But Joseph was born last to the younger sister (Rachel) who married Jacob last.

Joseph received from his father Jacob “first-born” status through his youngest son Ephrayim (born last).

Not hard to conceptualize a common doctrinal theme.

Is that all your got? Cos that is unimpressive,

So allow me to continue to go all shaggy on you....its like a dance fight off but with scriptures and your moves are weak brother....

Mr. Boombastic, mr boom boom boom...

I don't think you've convince anyone about Christ having two brides. If anything, you've just made yourself look even more foolish. So where are we going tomorrow? btw, this only took me 15 seconds to type up and fully debunked your nonsense.

Edited by Psalms37:4

3 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I don't think you've convince anyone about Christ having two brides. 

Sorry I cant find that verse in scripture, can you show me which verse that states "I don't think you've convince anyone about Christ having two brides" is it in OT? NT?

Oh sorry thats your opinions again..... Dont really care much about your opinions.....word of God is what this forum is about...you might want to recheck which site you at newbie

11 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Sorry I cant find that verse in scripture, can you show me which verse that states "I don't think you've convince anyone about Christ having two brides" is it in OT? NT?

Yeah that's because your Jesus married to Judah and Ephraim theory is a bunch of hot air. If you can't find a verse anywhere in the bible, it's only because there's no scriptures on it. The bible doesn't support things you enjoy making up.

11 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Oh sorry thats your opinions again..... Dont really care much about your opinions.....word of God is what this forum is about...you might want to recheck which site you at newbie

ROFL!!!

I'm seriously laughing hard reading this.

1 minute ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Yeah that's because your Jesus married to Judah and Ephraim theory is a bunch of hot air. If you can't find a verse anywhere in the bible, it's only because there's no scriptures on it. The bible doesn't support things you enjoy making up.

ROFL!!!

I'm seriously laughing hard reading this.

In otherwords, you cant refute what I stated and therefore stick to personal attack....great hermeneutic skill set.

Go on refute what Ive stated step by step.....i dare you too 

1 minute ago, inchrist said:

In otherwords, you cant refute what I stated and therefore stick to personal attack....great hermeneutic skill set.

Go on refute what Ive stated step by step.....i dare you too 

Nobody needs to refute your crazy idea about Christ having two brides: Judah and Ephraim. Everyone except you knows Jesus has one bride coming. That be the church, His only bride.

Burden of proof is on you. You're the lone wolf here with the foolish idea.

Just now, Psalms37:4 said:

Nobody needs to refute your crazy idea about Christ having two brides: Judah and Ephraim. Everyone except you knows Jesus has one bride coming. That be the church, His only bride.

Burden of proof is on you. You're the lone wolf here with the foolish idea.

No My guy, I gave my evidence, your job now is to evaluate the evidence with scriptural backing.....if you were a lawyer i would so fire you on the spot.

1 hour ago, inchrist said:

No My guy, I gave my evidence, your job now is to evaluate the evidence with scriptural backing.....if you were a lawyer i would so fire you on the spot.

If I was your lawyer, I would tell you to plead guilty on all charges by reason of insanity and hope for a lighter sentence. Christ doesn't have two brides: Judah and Ephraim.

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1