• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

THE   FAMINE   WILL   COME

Scripture teaches that before Jesus' return there will be among other things, famine (Matthew 24:7, Mark 13:8, and Luke 21:11), and there certainly is famine in diverse places around the world today. However, the famine spoken of in these verses are actually sent by our heavenly Father. "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD" Amos 8:11. The fact is, that the famine from hearing the words of the LORD is upon the land today and you must realize this. When there are men teaching fables, stories, and theories, which are not in the manuscripts. That dear one is the famine from hearing the word of the LORD. As explained above the word "rapture" isn't in the word of God that is to say, not in any manuscript.

You must take some responsibility for what you're listening to and you should make everyone document his or her teachings from God's word. Therefore, you know if you're receiving the truth or the traditions of men. If you have teachers, which teach God's word chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse and can document the truth in God's word you are truly blessed. On the other hand, if you're knowingly listening to false teachers, which teach the traditions of men who have no regard to the subject and object of God's word and you stay silent, you will be responsible for your own deception and for the deception of others around you. How these deceptions 

THE   FAMINE   WILL   COME

Scripture teaches that before Jesus' return there will be among other things, famine (Matthew 24:7, Mark 13:8, and Luke 21:11), and there certainly is famine in diverse places around the world today. However, the famine spoken of in these verses are actually sent by our heavenly Father. "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD" Amos 8:11. The fact is, that the famine from hearing the words of the LORD is upon the land today and you must realize this. When there are men teaching fables, stories, and theories, which are not in the manuscripts. That dear one is the famine from hearing the word of the LORD. As explained above the word "rapture" isn't in the word of God that is to say, not in any manuscript.

You must take some responsibility for what you're listening to and you should make everyone document his or her teachings from God's word. Therefore, you know if you're receiving the truth or the traditions of men. If you have teachers, which teach God's word chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse and can document the truth in God's word you are truly blessed. On the other hand, if you're knowingly listening to false teachers, which teach the traditions of men who have no regard to the subject and object of God's word and you stay silent, you will be responsible for your own deception and for the deception of others around you. 

THE   TRIBULATION  &  THE   HOUR   OF   TEMPTATION

The pretribulationists and the midtribulationists believe hideous events will occur here on earth after their, so-called departure in the rapture but that's just not true, as a matter of fact, it couldn't be further from the truth because; the hour of temptation IS the tribulation, that is to say, they both are the same event; so then, if you understand what the hour of temptation is all about, you'll understand what the tribulation is all about and you'll go through the tribulation and not a hair on your head will be harmed (Luke 12:7, 21:18, Matthew 10:30). Those that keep themselves in the truth of God's word, God will keep them from the hour of temptation (Revelation 3:10). To understand how this can be and to expose the lies about the tribulation and the rapture theory you must stay with me...

First, you must understand the tribulation isn't a time of butchery and war in the flesh. The pretribulationest quote some of Matthew 24:21 "...great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time..."; after quoting part of the verse the theorists allege: "Such a time will have to be worse than anything ever known in human history; far worse than the destruction of Jerusalem inA.D. 70 (1 million casualties), then the Black Plague (9 million killed), than World War I (20 million killed), than the devastation of World War II and Hitler's holocaust (6 million Jews and at least 4 million Christians killed)".¹ The rapture theorists literature goes on to describe terrifying events that the antichrist will bring about during the tribulation, which will try the whole world, except for them, because they will already be in heaven.

YOUR   CHOICE

So, while the rapture theorists hang around waiting to fly away; students of God's word will put on the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18), to stand against Satan, in that day were delivered up for a testimony against them (Mark 13:9, Matthew 10:17, Luke 12:11), praying and watching (Ephesians 6:18, Mark 13:35, 37, Matthew 24:42, 25:13, Luke 21:36, 1 Thessalonians 5:6), unlike those which (in ignorance) state they want to be the first ones taken; it's because they will not follow the article and subject of the Greek, they cannot know that the first ones taken are taken by Satan.

The rapture can be found in every verse of the bible if that's what you're looking for and you're willing to pervert and twist God's word just to see it. Father gives us all free will; the free will to choose between Him and Satan (in contrast: Satan will tempt, trick and lie to you), so you believe in whatever it is you choose, God's word or the traditions of men; but know this, teaching the traditions of men as if it was God's word will not only bring His wrath upon you, it jeopardizes your very soul. So then you believe in whatever you will, but don't ever teach the fabrications from the minds of men as if it were God's word. Know this; those that teach lies, God will visit upon those false pastors the evil of their doings (Jeremiah 23:1 forward). I'd like to show you all the places in the scriptures which tell us what "Adonay Yehovah" will do to all those that lie and misled His children, but this study must have an end to it. We've covered a lot of ground exposing the theory of there being a rapture, as false doctrine and there's still more that could be brought to light. There is a sufficient amount of evidence presented here to prove to any Christian that it's: "thy kingdom come," and NOT "thy kingdom go!"

This shouldn't be the end of your search for truth, there are still good teachers in the world today, so if you don't have a teacher that will teach line-by-line; go, seek one out, time is getting short. Either way, keep reading and searching the scriptures and remember it's okay to listen to men, but whenever you do just make sure to inspect their fruit. With that being said: please, you must understand it's not by our words, nor our wit, neither has it been in any measure our logic that's proven the rapture theorists teachings to be false; it's the "sword of the Spirit", which is the "word of God" (Ephesians 6:17) that's exposed their false teachings, we just wield the "sword of the Spirit" as instructed too as students of God's word (Ephesians 6:11-17). It has been an honor bringing you this in-depth look into the "Rapture Theory". Thank you for your time and may God bless you.

Do read the entire article from the below link,it just may save your soul!!!!!

http://www.therain.org/studies/rapturethe.html

2 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Seriously speaking, you need to do more than just "say so" to prove it.

I have ,you all just ignore scripture,read what I just posted,and get back with me!

1 hour ago, Sojourner414 said:

Matthew 24 and Luke 21 were speaking to the Jews, not the Church; the Church was still a secret hidden in God at this point, as Pentecost hadn't happened yet. Not to mention that the Rapture and the Second Coming cannot be the same event,  because if all the saints were raptured at the Lord's return, there would be NO ONE in their natural bodies to give birth to the generations that sin during the Millennium and die before 100 years old:

See here you go,you all have to change scriptual meanings from what's clearly written.

Just gonna give you the last verse from Mark 13,2nd witness to Matthew 24 

Mark 13:37 "And what I say unto you I say unto ALL, Watch."

Take it now you gonna say ALL ,are jew's?

Show me one verse in scrpture that says that chapter(Matt 24)was written to just Jew's

1 hour ago, Sojourner414 said:

The Dispensation of Grace began (as did the Church) at Pentecost; when the Lord spoke to Israel, the offer of the Kingdom was still being made to them, as per the Lord's own words "the kingdom of God is at hand". When Israel rejected the kingdom, that's when the Lord moved on to institute the Church after he had risen from the dead. But before then, the Lord was still dealing exclusively with Israel; as such, His words were for them first. The Lord would work later through Paul to address the Church on what to expect and how to conduct itself.

So it's two Gospels,one for the Church and one for the Jew's?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Only if you plan on being left behind in the Rapture.

It's not as though sincere belief will change the course of events. No one can 'plan' their destiny in this case. If indeed there is a pre 70th week gathering all the members of the church who confess Jesus and believe in the resurrection will be taken. Salvation is not dependent on doctrinal belief, dogma, denomination, race, age, etc. Salvation is non-discriminatory to the confessor of the Lord Jesus.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, Davida said:

Why is it some insist it is because of preference or fear, when my view on Pre-trib, came because of reading the scriptures. I got more  news, in my case  I was from a church that doesn't even believe in the rapture or the tribulation-- period-- When I read the Bible for myself,  I had no preconceived notions. You might disagree with my view, and that is fine, all we can do is wait and see when it will  occur, but don't assume anyone is fearful and that is the reason for their view, because that would be false and a little insulting. 

I doubt anyone in the history of the world studied anything in a bias free state. Everyone has some level of bias, a fantasy, romantic inclinations. It's more likely a change in epistemology from one bias to another. It's a good thing. We should change our way of thinking. "Be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, proving what is the good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

I don't see the insult in assuming some fear, maybe a great many are afraid. I am. Courage isn't the absence of fear, it's the over coming of fear, acting on what is known to be right in spite of the fear. I'm fearful of what's coming, but I trust that Jesus will be there for me as promised.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

13 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Only if you plan on being left behind in the Rapture.

You do know that it's not up to the will of man, right?  The best encouragement I can give is to follow Jesus to the end, whatever that end is.