• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello brothers and sisters,

Since the forums got a little jumbled, I decided to go ahead and start a few new threads. This thread is the defense of the mid-trib rapture theological position.

Why do you believe in a mid trib rapture?

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Hi Brother George!

Since no one has responded to this one as yet, I thought I would throw something in here. Typically, the way most people refer to "mid-trib" rapture as to the timing according to prophecy and signs in the Bible, I would fall in this category. Yet, I reference according to strict Biblical reference actually puts me as "Post-Trib/Pre-Wrath". I believe any who believe in the termed "Mid-Trib" rapture are actually in agreement with my own beliefs and the simplistic Biblical outline also it's just we use differing terms.

Of late, I simply say I am a "First Resurrectionist". In other words; I'll be either pulled out of the grave (if dead) or, translated / "caught up in the air" (if still alive) after the dead go up first. Keeping it to the simplicity of tems of "First Resurrection" makes it easily identifiable Biblically. For anyone who has studied any at all on their own know that we shall not be "raptured" before that day. Then it becomes easier to point to all the verses which point to the "First Resurrection".

Re 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them,

and judgment was given unto them: and I saw

the souls of them that were beheaded for the

witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and

which had not worshipped the beast, neither his

image, neither had received his mark upon

their foreheads, or in their hands; and they

lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Re 20:5

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the

thousand years were finished. This is the first

resurrection.

Re 20:6

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first

resurrection: on such the second death hath no

power, but they shall be priests of God and of

Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand

years.

As can be seen in these three simple verses, those who are counted in the "First Resurrection" have gotten a victory over the beast, his image, and his "Mark". The "Pre-Trib" theory so loosly tied with alter-interpretations of unrelated scriptures that do not directly speak of the "First Resurrection" or even these end times, believes that we the Church are gone before the terrible reign of the antichrist, the beast or his mark. How they get "out of here" prior to the "First Resurrection" is a mystery even greater than the loosely tied unrelated Scriptures they try to prove their case with.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Just some food for thought folks.

God Bless.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Brilliant....you put it well as usual, RCruise. Godly insight!

:a2:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Brilliant....you put it well as usual, RCruise.

Guest shadow2b
Brilliant....you put it well as usual, RCruise.  Godly insight! 

Where????

I sense a little confusion as to which position he holds.

I'll agree that the first resurrection is the preferred resurrection, but it holds all of the said positions in it.

It is physically impossible for any of us to get out of here before the first resurrection, because the resurrection began with Christ some 2000 years ago. He is the resurrection and the life (John 11:25).

He also fails to recognize that the resurrection has a certain order that must be followed. It all begins with Christ, and it all ends with Christ.

THEN you are the only one "CONfused" rT.... the position IS FIRST RESSURECTION----pre-wrath-----

I understand it perfectly weLL.................... THE order you speak of IS just slightly flawed---timeWISE---YOU add scriptures that areNOT RElated to the subject-matter,rT-------{Gary}

Guest shadow2b
Hi Brother George!

Since no one has responded to this one as yet, I thought I would throw something in here. Typically, the way most people refer to "mid-trib" rapture as to the timing according to prophecy and signs in the Bible, I would fall in this category. Yet, I reference according to strict Biblical reference actually puts me as "Post-Trib/Pre-Wrath". I believe any who believe in the termed "Mid-Trib" rapture are actually in agreement with my own beliefs and the simplistic Biblical outline also it's just we use differing terms.

Of late, I simply say I am a "First Resurrectionist". In other words; I'll be either pulled out of the grave (if dead) or, translated / "caught up in the air" (if still alive) after the dead go up first. Keeping it to the simplicity of tems of "First Resurrection" makes it easily identifiable Biblically. For anyone who has studied any at all on their own know that we shall not be "raptured" before that day. Then it becomes easier to point to all the verses which point to the "First Resurrection".

Re 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them,

and judgment was given unto them: and I saw

the souls of them that were beheaded for the

witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and

which had not worshipped the beast, neither his

image, neither had received his mark upon

their foreheads, or in their hands; and they

lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Re 20:5

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the

thousand years were finished. This is the first

resurrection.

Re 20:6

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first

resurrection: on such the second death hath no

power, but they shall be priests of God and of

Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand

years.

As can be seen in these three simple verses, those who are counted in the "First Resurrection" have gotten a victory over the beast, his image, and his "Mark". The "Pre-Trib" theory so loosly tied with alter-interpretations of unrelated scriptures that do not directly speak of the "First Resurrection" or even these end times, believes that we the Church are gone before the terrible reign of the antichrist, the beast or his mark. How they get "out of here" prior to the "First Resurrection" is a mystery even greater than the loosely tied unrelated Scriptures they try to prove their case with.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Just some food for thought folks.

God Bless.

RIGHT ON BRO. :t3: :t3: :t3: :hmmm: :t3: -----------------{Gary}

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Amen RCruise

The only problem with this thread to me is it's name "mid trib rapture" It kind of puts one into a box.

I am a "post trib pre wrath first Resurrection/Rapturist" LOL

Many people can not make a distinction between the tribulation inflicted by satan and his agents upon the followers of the Messiah Jesus and the wrath inflicted by God on those on the earth after we are removed. In the first resurrection/catching up/Rapture whatever you like to refer to it as.

All praise The Ancient Of Days

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Amen Post Trib,

Brethren I have a hard time explaining why the Post Trib/Pre Wrath position is true sometimes.

I also believe the first Ressurection/Rapture. Ressurection of the just.

Here is a devotional from Crosswalk.com;

Great is Thy Faithfulness 5/22

Great is Thy Faithfulness

by Larry Burkett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 22

An Easier Gospel

Psalms 138, 139, 145, 148, 150

"The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires" (2 Timothy 4:3).

Paul's letter to Timothy outlines the fact that trials are normal for the dedicated believer and, as a result, many fall away and seek an easier Gospel.

This easier Gospel teaches that Christ provides a buffer from all problems and provides unlimited prosperity and the freedom to spend profits as desired. In other words, God is so blessed to have us on His team that He is forced to intercede for fear that we will get discouraged and quit (as a great many do).

The truth is, God doesn't promise to buffer us from all difficulties for two basic reasons.

First, anyone would have to be simpleminded not to follow Christ if He buffered His followers from every problem. Instead, as Paul said, our faith must be tested by fire--in other words, faith for sustain ing us through trials, not paving a path around them.

The second reason for not buffering a believer from all problems is so others will witness God's peace in the midst of turmoil. The unsaved can rely on money and position during good times, but during bad times emotional chaos usually reigns.

The Lord has promised a "crown of life" to those who persevere under trial and learn to love Him even more.

I think this helps to explain why G-d won't simply pull us out of the World but refine us He will. We will Witness to His peace and Love during these trying times. Others will hold dearly on to all they have come to trust (ie... Money, House, Good Job, anything they have invested their Faith in) We will hold dearly to our Abba in Heaven .Knowing that our Salvation is at hand.

This is the patience of the Saints. These are those that keep the commandemnets of G-d and the Faith of Jesus Christ.

GBU all

Peace :il: Amen

Guest shadow2b
Amen Post Trib,

Brethren I have a hard time explaining why the Post Trib/Pre Wrath position is true sometimes.

I also believe the first Ressurection/Rapture. Ressurection of the just.

Here is a devotional from Crosswalk.com;

Great is Thy Faithfulness 5/22

Great is Thy Faithfulness

by Larry Burkett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 22

An Easier Gospel

Psalms 138, 139, 145, 148, 150

"The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires" (2 Timothy 4:3).

Paul's letter to Timothy outlines the fact that trials are normal for the dedicated believer and, as a result, many fall away and seek an easier Gospel.

This easier Gospel teaches that Christ provides a buffer from all problems and provides unlimited prosperity and the freedom to spend profits as desired. In other words, God is so blessed to have us on His team that He is forced to intercede for fear that we will get discouraged and quit (as a great many do).

The truth is, God doesn't promise to buffer us from all difficulties for two basic reasons.

First, anyone would have to be simpleminded not to follow Christ if He buffered His followers from every problem. Instead, as Paul said, our faith must be tested by fire--in other words, faith for sustain ing us through trials, not paving a path around them.

The second reason for not buffering a believer from all problems is so others will witness God's peace in the midst of turmoil. The unsaved can rely on money and position during good times, but during bad times emotional chaos usually reigns.

The Lord has promised a "crown of life" to those who persevere under trial and learn to love Him even more.

I think this helps to explain why G-d won't simply pull us out of the World but refine us He will. We will Witness to His peace and Love during these trying times. Others will hold dearly on to all they have come to trust (ie... Money, House, Good Job, anything they have invested their Faith in) We will hold dearly to our Abba in Heaven .Knowing that our Salvation is at hand.

This is the patience of the Saints. These are those that keep the commandemnets of G-d and the Faith of Jesus Christ.

GBU all

Peace :il: Amen

HEYYYYYYYYYYY thar DOC.---- :t3: :t3: :blink: ------I just gave ya three uppers--cause you said ;why the

post trib/ Pre wrath is TRUE {SOMETIMES} ??.???? WHY SOMETIMES DR.LUKE??.??.?? maybe i misread your post ya-reckon i could do that doc??.?? or is it just{your EXplaining } of the post

trib./pREwrath position that is hard sometimes??.??.??.?? WeLLLLL catch-ya-later-my-brother-----

{Gary}--- :blink: :il: :LOL: :tongue: :laugh: --I confuse myself sometimes doc.-- don't ya know??.??

Guest shadow2b
Brilliant....you put it well as usual, RCruise.  Godly insight! 

Where????

I sense a little confusion as to which position he holds.

I'll agree that the first resurrection is the preferred resurrection, but it holds all of the said positions in it.

It is physically impossible for any of us to get out of here before the first resurrection, because the resurrection began with Christ some 2000 years ago. He is the resurrection and the life (John 11:25).

He also fails to recognize that the resurrection has a certain order that must be followed. It all begins with Christ, and it all ends with Christ.

WeLLLLLLLL rT as usual you put scriptures in that are true, BUT,areNOT referring to the RAPTURE---

YES, JESUS was the FIRST to be raised from the dead-----SO where IS the {ORDER} you refer to??.??.?? AND PLEASE don't be talking {DOWN} to those that you claim are {CONFUSED!!!} YOU

doNOT KNOW everything but you really like to denigrate anyone that you post to,EXcept those that just FALL ALL over YOU & your assessment of scriptures...WeLLLLLLL GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL--EEEEEEEEEE

& SHAZAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM------- :blink: ------- IT would be in your best interest to go & sit down &

let someone "TEACH" you the "first principles" OF GOD'S WORD-------YOU continually like to portray yourself as the {humble-servant} BUT you never miss a chance to try & humiliate those that view the scriptures entirely different than you.....-- :upsided: :you need to have an attitude adjustment mister.

I really PRAY the the LORD would open your eyes & heart to HIS WORD & your brothers in CHRIST-----

--------- GOD-BLESS-ALL-TRUTHSEEKERS------------------------- {Gary}---- :laugh: :il: