George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

WeLLLLLLLL rT as usual you put scriptures in that are true, BUT,areNOT referring to the RAPTURE---

YES, JESUS was the FIRST to be raised from the dead-----SO where IS the {ORDER} you refer to??.??.?? AND PLEASE don't be talking {DOWN} to those that you claim are {CONFUSED!!!} YOU

doNOT KNOW everything but you really like to denigrate anyone that you post to,EXcept those that just FALL ALL over YOU & your assessment of scriptures...WeLLLLLLL GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL--EEEEEEEEEE

& SHAZAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM------- :D ------- IT would be in your best interest to go & sit down &

let someone "TEACH" you the "first principles" OF GOD'S WORD-------YOU continually like to portray yourself as the {humble-servant} BUT you never miss a chance to try & humiliate those that view the scriptures entirely different than you.....-- :upsided: :you need to have an attitude adjustment mister.

I really PRAY the the LORD would open your eyes & heart to HIS WORD & your brothers in CHRIST-----

--------- GOD-BLESS-ALL-TRUTHSEEKERS------------------------- {Gary}---- :blink: :il:

Guest shadow2b

WeLLLLLLLL rT as usual you put scriptures in that are true, BUT,areNOT referring to the RAPTURE---

YES, JESUS was the FIRST to be raised from the dead-----SO where IS the {ORDER} you refer to??.??.?? AND PLEASE don't be talking {DOWN} to those that you claim are {CONFUSED!!!} YOU

doNOT KNOW everything but you really like to denigrate anyone that you post to,EXcept those that just FALL ALL over YOU & your assessment of scriptures...WeLLLLLLL GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL--EEEEEEEEEE

& SHAZAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM------- :D ------- IT would be in your best interest to go & sit down &

let someone "TEACH" you the "first principles" OF GOD'S WORD-------YOU continually like to portray yourself as the {humble-servant} BUT you never miss a chance to try & humiliate those that view the scriptures entirely different than you.....-- :upsided: :you need to have an attitude adjustment mister.

I really PRAY the the LORD would open your eyes & heart to HIS WORD & your brothers in CHRIST-----

--------- GOD-BLESS-ALL-TRUTHSEEKERS------------------------- {Gary}---- :blink: :il:

I'll say one thing for ya shadow,

Your handle sure fits you to a tee!! :suspect:

But I think your shadow follows me around more than it does you. :blink:

What's up with that?? :laugh:

Well I'll overlook your name calling this time and turn the other cheek. I suppose you'll probably want to kick me too, ay?? :blink:

That's right Gary, the scriptures do show us that there is a certain order. The first resurrection has an order that must be followed.

1 Cor. 15:22-23 - "For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. (23)But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Christ was the first fruits of those who were dead (old testament saints and prophets). But there will also be first fruits of those who are living. Many in the church are living their lives as living sacrifices. These will be the first fruits of the living (new testament saints).

James 1:18 - "He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created."

So some in the church will be as first fruits of the living. Then in the tribulation will be another type of first fruits, the first fruits taken out of the tribulation. This is the first fruits from the crop of the 144,000 Jews.

Rev. 14:4 - "These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb."

Then all the other believers will be raised on the last day. They will enter into the millennial kingdom in their mortal bodies and re-populate the earth. This is also the group that the devil will try to deceive again after the thousand years are over.

The Preterists would tell you that the first resurrection was already a done deal 2000 years, but they are deceived. It's true that Christ is the resurrection and the life. It's also true that the first resurrection began about 2000 years ago. And He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, but there's still more to it. 2000 years ago was only the Alpha part (beginning). If the church is also the body of Christ, then the resurrection can not be complete until all of the body parts are raised back to life. Christ was raised as the head of the body. All who are in Him are parts of His body. This is the Alpha and Omega - Christ in all and all in Christ.

So is there an order that must be followed?? You betcha!!

1 Cor. 15:22-23 - "For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. (23)But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Isn't amazing what the Holy Spirit can teach to just plain old ordinary people? Go ahead and call me crazy Gary, but I'll just take that as a complement coming from you my friend!! See ya next time, or maybe not? :P:D

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Brother Gary,

It's just my explanation sometimes. :laugh: Not the facts stated in the Word. They are Truth and can't move or be changed.

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!

Peace :il: Amen

Guest shadow2b
Brother Gary,

It's just my explanation sometimes. :laugh: Not the facts stated in the Word. They are Truth and can't move or be changed.

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!

Peace :il: Amen

YEPPPPPPPP dr.luke--MY BROTHER----- I did MISREAD your post didn't I??.?? YOU can bet the "house" i do pray for the PEACE Of JERUSALEM BRO...thank you for REminding me to do that---------------

GOD-BLESS-ALL-TRUTHSEEKERS------------------{Gary}--- :blink: :upsided:

I really --honestly-truthfully do feel so very sorry for you rT..--YOU just might really have had something to offer to those on these boards, BUT you DEstroy any credability you once may have had with your insults,your attempts to intimidate, humiliate any that dare question your questionable theories of scripture------------------I wiLL continue to PRAY for you rT-----------------{Gary}

Gary,

I'm sorry I offended you with my reply, but quite frankly, I thought I was very forgiving of your harshness. I guess I was wrong too, for replying with a little humor. I guess I must have falsely assumed that you have a sense of humor? It's very hard to read into where you're coming from sometimes. Forgive me Gary, I just have a hard time relating to what you're trying to say, but it's very clear that we don't see eye to eye. But who cares? Where's the beef? :laugh:

Guest shadow2b

I really --honestly-truthfully do feel so very sorry for you rT..--YOU just might really have had  something to offer to those on these boards, BUT you DEstroy any credability you once may have had with your insults,your attempts to intimidate, humiliate any that dare question your questionable theories of scripture------------------I wiLL continue to PRAY for you  rT-----------------{Gary}

Gary,

I'm sorry I offended you with my reply, but quite frankly, I thought I was very forgiving of your harshness. I guess I was wrong too, for replying with a little humor. I guess I must have falsely assumed that you have a sense of humor? It's very hard to read into where you're coming from sometimes. Forgive me Gary, I just have a hard time relating to what you're trying to say, but it's very clear that we don't see eye to eye. But who cares? Where's the beef? :D

YOU WERE FORGIVING TO MY HARSHNESS??.??.?? YOUR GUESSING THAT I HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR

IS very well aligned with your guesses of scripture rT------ya know rT you really do have a hard time of seeing the TRUTH----you are very good at {reading things INTO}what anyone is saying rT---this is called isogesis---reading into---instead of exegesis---taking out of what IS clearly,basically there----

YOU wouldNOT see the beef if it ran right into you------you constantly say {I CALL YOU NAMES}

yet my posts doNOT show that-----{in some circles this would be called"LYING"} however I willNOT apply that analysis to you personally as that would be calling you a {NAME}-----rT why do you only copy PART of my post?? is it to justify your inability to {RELATE TO WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY??} OR is it to convey the idea that i spoke {harshly} to you & you are once again the humble,unassuming,loving,

caring,forgiving writer teacher being attacked or misunderstood by me &/or anyone else that DISagrees with your teachings,postulations??.??.?? :D:D ------sheeeeeeeeeessssssssshhhhh

this is just shocking :D ---------------{Gary}--- :upsided: :il: :D

• 4 weeks later...

rT why do you only copy PART of my post?? is it to justify your inability to {RELATE TO WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY??}

Nice try Gary,

That's sort of close. Let's just say that we don't catch each others drift, and not worry too much over spilt milk.

P.S. - Don't drop the cookies :wub:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  3

Well, for cryin out loud! Here y'all are, having cookies and milk, and no one invited me! :wow:

Y'all are gonna have to play nice now, or you'll end up behind the woodshed. Which reminds me of a story . . . .

(don't get me started!) :wub:;)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  1

:wub:

(Hey trav, I say we put on our ninja outfits and just take the cookies!) ;)

:a:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  3

I'm with you Suzanne!!

:wub: There now - -incognito supremo