• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

I don't know if my opinion of eschatology fits in this particular forum. I believe that the rapture will occur immediately after the sixth seal of Rev6:12-14. I believe this is so based on its connection with Matt24:29-31, which is in reference to Isa13 and 34. It is in line with what Marv Rosenthal has written.

Hi Nickylouse,

So you take the word of God and see if it fits in with what someone else has said. That is interesting, I was just wondering which book do you actually believe as gospel.

Edited by Isa

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/25/2004

I don't know if my opinion of eschatology fits in this particular forum. I believe that the rapture will occur immediately after the sixth seal of Rev6:12-14. I believe this is so based on its connection with Matt24:29-31, which is in reference to Isa13 and 34. It is in line with what Marv Rosenthal has written.

Hi Nickylouse,

So you take the word of God and see if it fits in with what someone else has said. That is interesting, I was just wondering which book do you actually believe as gospel.

Hi Isa.

I believe that the rapture will occur immediately after the sixth seal of Rev6:12-14. I believe this is true based on its connection with Matt24:29-31, which is in reference to Isa13 and 34. This is also what Marv Rosenthal believes, for what his opinion (and mine) is worth.

May God bless you and yours.

Edited by NickyLouse

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The entire "pre-trib," "mid-trib," "post-trib" argument is based on a common ignorance. All three views and the terms used to describe them have one thing in common: a "7 years great tribulation." Since this phrase is nowhere in the Bible, to try to determine events in relation to it is to fumble around in darkness. To reiterate: There is no mention of any "seven years great tribulation" in the Bible. All it takes is for you to find one verse to prove me wrong. When it's not written you are not obligated to believe it! Actually, you're better off not to believe things people learned from other people who learned it from their teachers that were taught it by those before them, even if there were some wonderful people mixed up in the chains of human tradition and doctrines of men.

It took me a long time to learn to do the following and I'm still working on it. Admit it's not directly taught, only obliquely referred to. People give lip-service to the authority of the Bible but don't know how to implement it. Confine your expression of faith to the actual words the Holy Spirit chose to make His revelation known. Through the use of concordances it can authoritatively be established whether something is written or not. The original language should be consulted to verify things of importance. That's it in a nutshell. Now, with the touch of a button you can do these searches that were a lot more work when I was starting out to pursue an accurate understanding of Jesus's word. You don't have to be a Greek scholar either to use this free software. Remember however, concordances let you check a word in all its occurences and are a better help to what God means. Lexicons are often based on usage, that is, what's already been used to represent the original. Any of them let you change a word to mean something here and another thing there. They're good to give a general overview of a word meaning, but you should find a word that best fits all its occurences. Use a concordance. Men use words inconsistent with the original because they want to be the authorities about what God meant to say. This way they justify their popular doctrines. What the true disciple does is find out what God actually said or did not say.

Thankfully, we aren't completely dependant on crossing every doctrinal "t" and dotting every Bible knowledge "i" in order to walk in His presence. God looks on the heart. But we'd be fools to say a right understanding of His gift to us of the written Logos is irrelevant.

Edited by allandnull

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Just noticed this the other day.

Job places the rapture at the 6th seal of Revelation...

Job 14:12-13 KJV So
man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more
, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. (13) O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave,
that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past
, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!

The phrase "riseth not: till the heavens be no more" points to the 6th seal where the "heavens roll up as a scroll".

Rev 6:14 KJV And the
heaven departed as a scroll
when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

A thorough study of "heaven departed as a scroll" is a purging of the heavens where the devil and demons are cast down to earth from the 1st level of heaven (earth's atmosphere). Therefore it appears that the heavens roll up just after the rapture and this scripture seems relevant...

2Th 2:6-7 Webster And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. (7) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now restraineth will restrain, until he be taken out of the way.

So this all would take place at the transition of tribulation to wrath at the 6th seal.

Edited by five

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

~ Well people say I'm Mid-Trib.

As I believe "The Great Multitude" who'll stand before The Lamb in white;

with Palms n hand before The Throne, to be "The Marriage 0f The Lamb".

Rev.7:9

They come out of The Great Tribulation.

But I don't know for sure if this is Mid-Trib.

• 1 month later...
Guest Hammer789

Hello brothers and sisters,

Since the forums got a little jumbled, I decided to go ahead and start a few new threads. This thread is the defense of the mid-trib rapture theological position.

Why do you believe in a mid trib rapture?

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2

The entire "pre-trib," "mid-trib," "post-trib" argument is based on a common ignorance. All three views and the terms used to describe them have one thing in common: a "7 years great tribulation." Since this phrase is nowhere in the Bible, to try to determine events in relation to it is to fumble around in darkness. To reiterate: There is no mention of any "seven years great tribulation" in the Bible. All it takes is for you to find one verse to prove me wrong. When it's not written you are not obligated to believe it! Actually, you're better off not to believe things people learned from other people who learned it from their teachers that were taught it by those before them, even if there were some wonderful people mixed up in the chains of human tradition and doctrines of men.

It took me a long time to learn to do the following and I'm still working on it. Admit it's not directly taught, only obliquely referred to. People give lip-service to the authority of the Bible but don't know how to implement it. Confine your expression of faith to the actual words the Holy Spirit chose to make His revelation known. Through the use of concordances it can authoritatively be established whether something is written or not. The original language should be consulted to verify things of importance. That's it in a nutshell. Now, with the touch of a button you can do these searches that were a lot more work when I was starting out to pursue an accurate understanding of Jesus's word. You don't have to be a Greek scholar either to use this free software. Remember however, concordances let you check a word in all its occurences and are a better help to what God means. Lexicons are often based on usage, that is, what's already been used to represent the original. Any of them let you change a word to mean something here and another thing there. They're good to give a general overview of a word meaning, but you should find a word that best fits all its occurences. Use a concordance. Men use words inconsistent with the original because they want to be the authorities about what God meant to say. This way they justify their popular doctrines. What the true disciple does is find out what God actually said or did not say.

Thankfully, we aren't completely dependant on crossing every doctrinal "t" and dotting every Bible knowledge "i" in order to walk in His presence. God looks on the heart. But we'd be fools to say a right understanding of His gift to us of the written Logos is irrelevant.

please enlarge your text for the visually impaired :help:

Since the forums got a little jumbled, I decided to go ahead and start a few new threads. This thread is the defense of the mid-trib rapture theological position.

George

I believe the rapture can happen after the first few martyrs refuse the mark of the beast, since they are shown clearly as being among the FIRST RESURRECTION..............since Paul says we will not procede the dead in Christ.........they must be resurrected First

Daniel, you seem to have an agenda, why not post that question as a thread on it's own, instead of again, trying to divert a topic?

George

I believe the rapture can happen after the first few martyrs refuse the mark of the beast, since they are shown clearly as being among the FIRST RESURRECTION..............since Paul says we will not procede the dead in Christ.........they must be resurrected First

Curious , Just exactly by definition , what do you think a rapture is and why is one used?

set aside any timing of 'when' it should happen and focus on precisely what it is and what its purpose is .

Since there are already untold millions of people who are already dead in Christ ,,there is no requirement for the people who refuse the mark of the beast to take place before the rapture can happen as there is no scripture that states the mark of the beast has to be implemented before the rapture can happen, as Paul has only stated that before Jesus returns to earth the son of perdition must be revealed.

Getting back to the 'why' the rapture happens, how do you define what a rapture is ?

Why is there such an event , what purpose do you believe it is for?

scripture is clear that when it happens believer go UP into the clouds to meet Jesus in the air and NO people see it happen

At Jesus 2nd coming he seen by many people coming to earth

and as I said in the other thread we need to agree on how many resurrections there are

I believe in two

the first is the resurrection of all who died since Christ

and second resurrection all who ever lived on earth

if you agree then we can procede