• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Uriah said:

Right, but you are terrified of the aforementioned "selfsame day"- the one previously stated when the windows of heaven were opened. No need to pretend that is unrelated to the things aforementioned. 

Yeah, scared to death. Especially since the scripture says in the selfsame day Noah, and his family and ALL the animals entered the ark. And since we know that after he entered there was 7 days before the flood.

You might want to note that it says it rained 40 days and 40 nights which concludes the second account. And the third account begins with the aforementioned Noah entering the ark.

1 minute ago, Godismyloveforever said:

What are you two disagreeing about. I am lost. And please if you choose to answer a short clear answer.

We are disagreeing about Gen 7. Uriah thinks it took 7 days for Noah to load himself, his family and the animals into the ark. I say Noah entered with everyone 7 days before the flood.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.59

2 minutes ago, The Light said:

We are disagreeing about Gen 7. Uriah thinks it took 7 days for Noah to load himself, his family and the animals into the ark. I say Noah entered with everyone 7 days before the flood.

Wow, that's not even accurate. First insults, now this? Only part right (trying to smear me)

My position is that Noah entered the ark on the very day the rains came down and flooded everything-as Jesus said.

The Light said that Noah went in  7 days before the rain started. I said that it was my assumption that during the 7 day period animals came into the ark. 

11 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

How does this relate to the topic?

Pre tribbers often tell us that by Noah being in the ark for 7 days we have a 7 year tribulation, as in He was rescued BEFORE the destruction. 

I say that on the "selfsame day" that Noah entered the ark, the rain began.

Edited by Uriah

3 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Maybe you both have half the answer. It started raining day one when he entered, but it took 7 days for flood conditions to start. 

Cannot be, God said, "in seven days I will send rain..."

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

Wow, that's not even accurate. First insults, now this? Only part right (trying to smear me)

My position is that Noah entered the ark on the very day the rains came down and flooded everything-as Jesus said.

The Light said that Noah went in  7 days before the rain started. I said that it was my assumption that during the 7 day period animals came into the ark. 

My apologies for misunderstanding. Are you saying that Noah and his family do not enter the ark during the 7 day period?

2 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Uraih. In your last post you say rain in 7 days. Post before that you say rained the day he entered.

It says both. Have you read the chapter?

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

Most Doctrines today, are based upon a 4,000 year old history of the Old Testament, and a 2,000 year old history of the Gospel of Yeshua and a lot of Paul's letters.   We even have the first couple Centuries to verify all of this via the Church Fathers.   And then after 1800+ years, we have this new sketch idealism that suckered the majority of Christians.   It offered a Cowards way out of the Tribulation.

Some will say, but Enoch and Elijah escaped before troubled times got them.   Personally, all I ever read of my Biblical heroes was their time of trouble and then how God led them out.   And if Enoch and Elijah end up being the Two Witnesses during the first 3 1/2 years of Tribulation, they are heckled and threatened and eventually killed by the antichrist.   Even though God revives them and brings them back home, this Tribulation is a far greater trial than facing non believers and Jezebel.

I am sold out completely on Matthew 24.   And the funny thing is, the scriptures Pre-Tribbers use, are the scriptures describing the Second Coming.   And I love how they use Paul in 1 Thessalonians.   The verses before the infamous Paul describing how we that are alive [[REMAIN]] until Yeshua comes for us, specifically reveal, "the Church in Thessalonica asking Paul if they would ever see their dead family and friends who were believers and had died."  And Paul properly answered them.

The verse they use in Luke, is the answer to the verses before speaking about surviving the snares and traps of this world.   And somehow the snares and traps like alcoholism and addiction equate to the 7 year Tribulation for them.   They believe it will be a literal 7 year Wedding Party as Yeshua's Bride.

Personally, with exception to those who end up being deceived by the antichrist, I believe we read about Pre-Tribbers in Revelation Chapter 20, as those who are Beheaded!!

Edited by childoftheking

On 5/19/2019 at 3:25 AM, childoftheking said:

Personally, with exception to those who end up being deceived by the antichrist, I believe we read about Pre-Tribbers in Revelation Chapter 20, as those who are Beheaded!!

Or, you might look here and find the church in heaven before any seals are opened.

Rev 5

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

1 hour ago, The Light said:

Or, you might look here and find the church in heaven before any seals are opened.

Rev 5

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

First of all, there are only 2 types of Books, the ONE Book is the Lamb's Book of life which ONLY the Lamb could take (your verse 8)(and that is speaking about JUDGEMENT which comes after Tribulation and the 1,000 year reign).   The other Books (the Books) represent those destined for the Lake of Fire.

Therefore, I believe Revelation 13:

(7) And it was given unto him (([[to make war with the saints]])), and to overcome them: 

sums it up pretty well.   This specifies the antichrist will be able to make war with the Saints and to overcome them.

Verse 7 clearly is not speaking about refusing the "MARK" and being beheaded, but about being able to confront real Saints that are saved and to overcome them.   The best example is the antichrist being able to kill the Two Witnesses.   But nonetheless, this proves this can only take place during the Tribulation, not prior nor afterward.   

Now, from Matthew 24 and Revelation 7 we know the Saints gathered at the end of Tribulation amounted to a number so great it could not be numbered.   Therefore, the Saints mentioned most likely are those immediately in the vicinity of the antichrist when he comes onto the scene, and a second scenario when the Jews figure him out around mid-trib when he stops "Daily Sacrifice."

But there are no scripture references to factually verify a Pre-Trib.   That is clearly a False Doctrine, introduced by what has been perceived to be from a heretic!!