• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, childoftheking said:

(1) We both know, the Book of Isaiah was written in the Hebrew/Aramaic around the 8th century BCE.   But somehow, within this 100% Hebrew/Aramaic manuscript, there is a Latin Vulgate word that was added around the 5th Century AD.   That word is "Lucifer."   Lucifer is not a Hebrew or Aramaic term, it is a Latin term!!

So, the Book of Isaiah has definitely been tampered by at least this one Latin word.   There might be other discrepancies, I just have not actually tried to find them.   But I was studying "Lucifer," and then did origin search and discovered it is 100% Latin.   So, that word should not be in the KJV Bible at all.

Jerome, wrote the Latin Vulgate and wrote a commentary about it, so it's not something that scholars are unaware of. Additionally we have the dead sea scrolls. You seem to want to throw out the baby with the bathwater. I certainly don't blame those that translated the King James Bible as the translation we based of what they were working with.

It was pretty obvious that Lucifer was not who the verse was about.

Isaiah 14

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

The real question is, can you identify and name the person that these verses are about?

14 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Try and convince me to believe the KJV English Bible is the 100% inherent WORD of God...you would have better luck jumping into the ocean and try holding your breath for an hour!!

Because, It AIN'T gonna happen!! 

I will never buy it, because this is just 1 of at least 20 maliciously add/removal of scripture, in order to benefit someone's personal beliefs!!

It's TAINTED and CORRUPT!!

Please feel free to point out a more accurate translation.

1 hour ago, childoftheking said:

Show me where the word SECRET is found, that actually does not apply to His Second Coming at the end of Tribulation?

Just because we have some clues (that some skew as pre-trib)(reality speaking to Second Coming) the Second Coming is a secret Coming, because no one will ever know until it actually takes place.

Here is some more clues. It shows you twice He comes in secret.

Song of Solomon

The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

31 minutes ago, The Light said:

Here is some more clues. It shows you twice He comes in secret.

Song of Solomon

Nah, that's not a stretch!  :)

What I do fine interesting though, is now many people are here, who are NOT defending the post- trib rapture, the actual topic!

44 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Nah, that's not a stretch!  :)

What I do fine interesting though, is now many people are here, who are NOT defending the post- trib rapture, the actual topic!

This thread has been running since 2003 and is only 98 pages long. It's not like we have derailed the thread. We both believe in the post tribulation rapture so there is nothing to defend.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

6 hours ago, The Light said:

Please feel free to point out a more accurate translation.

The HEBREW is as accurate as it absolutely gets, because scribes and the Hebrew people have kept their Scrolls safe all throughout history!!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

4 hours ago, The Light said:

This thread has been running since 2003 and is only 98 pages long. It's not like we have derailed the thread. We both believe in the post tribulation rapture so there is nothing to defend.

The thread used to be longer, we lost a lot of it in a server incident a few years back!

6 hours ago, childoftheking said:

The HEBREW is as accurate as it absolutely gets, because scribes and the Hebrew people have kept their Scrolls safe all throughout history!!

The question was, point out a more accurate TRANSLATION. i already know that the King James is the most accurate TRANSLATION, as I did my due diligence.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

There's no rapture.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

3 hours ago, The Light said:

The question was, point out a more accurate TRANSLATION. i already know that the King James is the most accurate TRANSLATION, as I did my due diligence.

The KJV is a translation of another translation.   And words are in that translation that cannot be found in the original nor the first translation.

Paul said, Yeshua is the one who is guiding him.

In the Book of Acts, Paul Baptized in Name of Yeshua.

Which means according to Paul, Yeshua instructed Paul to Baptize that way.

The Disciples also Baptized the same as Paul.

But Matthew 28:19 says something completely different.

Yeshua said, A DOUBLE MINDED MAN IS UNSTABLE IN ALL OF HIS WAYS.

If Yeshua did say what we read in Matthew 28:19, but then instructs Paul, Peter, Timothy in Book of Acts to Baptize differently, that would make YESHUA DOUBLE MINDED!!

This is why I know the KJV has been Maliciously Corrupted.   

Because, Yeshua would not say one thing and then tell Paul to do something else.

Whoever (Catholics) changed Matthew 28:19, has made Yeshua a DOUBLE MINDED GOD by what we see Paul doing in the Book of Acts (because Paul claims, he is ONLY DOING what Yeshua instructs him to do)!!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Personally, the word "rapture" is greatly misunderstood today, and a great many myths, fables and wishful thinking is conjured up when the word is mentioned. 

But from my time in the written Word and seeking the Living Word, I am absolutely convinced that 1Thess 4 and the other 'rapture' verses are speaking of the First Resurrection of the overcoming Elect of God, which as Jesus clearly stated, takes place AFTER the Great Distress or Tribulation. The bodies of these alone (at this time) will rise from the graves and be clothed with their "tent', their spiritual, incorruptible, immortal body that they have been forming in heaven by their obedience to Christ here on earth; and they will rise - not to heaven as is commonly believed - but into the air to meet the Lord. Why the air? Because that is when the spiritual enemies of the Lord now reside. Those "principalities & rulers of darkness in the heavenlies" led by the "prince of the power of the air."  Here the now glorified, immortal Elect will dethrone those usurpers and take their place of rulership. Evil will be driven from the earth. Antichrist, and the false prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire, and the devil into the pit for a time. Now Messiah (Head & Body) will rule from Jerusalem over the nations of the earth for a season. "And then the end shall some." 

This is an extremely brief and summarized version of what will take place. But the bottom line is... The First Resurrection saints must be proven through the sufferings, temptations and tribulations of this life. For God to secretly send Jesus to come 'steal away' church-goers so satan can't harm them is not only completely unscriptural, but would defeat the very plan and purpose of God. 

I find myself saying this more & more these days... We are truly in great need of a Back-to-the-Bible Revival in our churches. 

Peace & Blessings to all who walk with Jesus,
Michael