• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Your bible reads funny...

Ephesians 5:18
And not to be drunk with wine in which is debauchery.  Instead be filled with [the] Spirit

19 speaking to each other in psalms and hymns and songs spiritual singing and making melody in the heart of you to the Lord

20  giving thanks at all times for all things in [the] name the Lord of us Jesus Christ to the God and Father

21 Be submitting yourselves to one another in reverence of Christ

22 wives, to the own husbands, as to the Lord

23 for [the] husband is head of the wife as also Christ [is the] head of the church,
He Himself Saviour of the body

24  But even as the church is subjected to Christ, so also wives to the own husbands in everything

25  Husbands love the wives, just as also Christ loved the church and Himself gave up for her

26  so that her He might sanctify having cleansed [her] by the washing of water by [the] word

27  so that might present He to Himself in glory the church not having spot or wrinkle or any of the such things but that it would be holy and blameless

28 so ought men to love their wives as their own bodies.  He that loveth his wife loveth himself

29 No one for at any time the of himself flesh hated but he nourishes and cherishes it, just as also [does] Christ the church

30 for members we are of the body of Him, of the flesh of him and of the bones of him

31 Because of this, will leave a man his father and mother and be joined to the wife of him and will be the two into flesh one

32 The mystery this great is; I however speak as to Christ and as to the church

33 However also you according to individual each the of himself wife, so let love as himself and the wife that she may respect the husband

WE are members of the body of Him, and this is speaking to the closeness of the relationship we have with Him and He with us

So, are we AS MEMBERS OF HIS BODY, marrying OURSELVES?  Shouldn't what is written ALWAYS follow after COMMON SENSE?  Shouldn't we be reading this to understand the points that are being made

rather THAN trying to PROVE A DOCTRINE TO BE TRUE?   The absolute STRETCHES that are made for that are so far from basic common sense again and again and again.   I can almost count on whatever put forth as being a stretch away...and always for the doctrine, never for the TRUTH.  

Will there ever be a VERSE PUT FORTH that is more about GODS TRUTH and less about the doctrine?  

Maybe the next verse will SAY what you claim it will say.  

OF COURSE you leave out everything around it that sheds light on what is being said and why...

1Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.

877. aphrosuné ►
Strong's Concordance
aphrosuné: foolishness
Original Word: ἀφροσύνη, ῆς, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: aphrosuné
Phonetic Spelling: (af-ros-oo'-nay)
Definition: foolishness
Usage: want of sense, foolishness, impiety, wickedness.
HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 877 aphrosýnē – lack of perspective, emphasizing its quality (foolishness) – note the -synē suffix (focusing on the inherent quality of a term). See 878 (aphrōn).

2For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

5For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

6But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

Might as well look at the last one

When was it KING DAVID RULED OVER ISRAEL????    One Spirit has always brought us together.  Just as one spirit has always been seeking to divide us.   

"For David himself said by the Holy Spirit, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool." Mark 12:36 KJV

BUT none of those make us the Bride of Christ.  When I tried to find BRIDE OF CHRIST and there was NOT ONE PASSAGE in which that was mentioned, I was shocked. Then again, it's just like pre trib rapture and church age isn't it?

NONE OF THEM WRITTEN IN THE WORDS OF GOD.  I DON'T THINK I am ABLE TO SAY THAT ENOUGH.  

I cannot help you with your unbelief.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

I cannot help you with your unbelief.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Nor I you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/11/2023 at 6:06 PM, DeighAnn said:

Apologies for the mistakes, do you want me to try and re write the question or do you know what I was asking? 

Rewrite it, please.