• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/14/2019 at 5:12 PM, The Light said:

We see a group of people that are told that that day will not take them unaware.  And yet we see that the GOODMAN will not know when He is coming. As usual, there is a reason for that contradiction.

"42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." 

Nothing like your allusion.

Yep, exactly.  And yet there is a specific language on who will be harvested at the post tribulation rapture. That would be the 12 tribes that are scattered across the earth as proven by 144,000 first fruits. Additionally there are plenty of ways to tell that there will be a pretrib rapture.

Indeed there is and your proposition is incorrect.

"And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

" And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven."

"...but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. " Interestingly this rapture verse refers to the 7th trump, post-trib. It's all of us, that are taken as we are the elect, to wit:

And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.
Now certainly this cannot be the 144,000 alone. I'm pretty sure they will be taken alive and so this would have to be living male virgins from near the time of Jesus return. The apostles here are speaking to the members of the churches and calling them ELECT, Peter even speaking to a woman with children. Meaning the elect are the dead in Christ as well as the living and will not be resurrected till the last trump sounds and not before.

The word says that Israel will be blind until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. When the pretribulation rapture occurs Israel will become jealous and there eyes will be opened.

Rom 11

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

There would have to be evidence that 'fullness of the Gentiles' equates to a rapture, and there is not.

Because God says that the salvation of the Gentiles provokes Israel to jealously. I only believe what the Word is saying and He says that we will not know when the master is coming. The twelve tribes and the gleanings of the Gentiles are told to look up their redemption draws nigh. Two different circumstances.

So salvation is now equal to the rapture? That's just....

We know the general time of His return , not the specific day and hour. We are not privy to the DAY AND HOUR, but we can know the year, the month and perhaps the week. It seems that the month would be as close as we could come. In any case there will be no rapture till after the revealing of the beast at the midpoint.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

The individual is running away from whatever it is they are confronted with. But I don't think this is restricted to a physical flight and is also a spiritual fleeing from the deception of the beast and the FP and the mark. Will we be counted worthy to steel our minds and reject the strong pull to heed the beast and take the mark to save our flesh? That is what we need to be counted worthy to escape individually.

This is what it all boils down to.  It is a direct reflection of our faith, our lifestyle worship of God.

Last trumpet on the last day.  Endurance.  Perseverance.  Extra oil.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality." - 1 Cor 15

What you are saying is that the last trump will sound before the first trump, or there are two 'last trumps'.

When Paul wrote the letter to the Corinthians why did he not write another letter to the Corinthians to explain himself. Why didn't he say something like, "Hey, a lot of you have been asking what the last trump is. Don't worry, I think around 95AD the apostle John is going to have a revelation and he will write it down and explain what the last trump is." The Jews did not have to ask what the last trump is, as they knew that it is blown of the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah).

The LAST TRUMP is blown on the Feast of Trumpets. It is the right horn of the ram. The FIRST TRUMP is blown on Pentecost, it is the left horn of the ram. Paul did not need to explain what the last trump was as the Jews already understood what the last trump was. Later John comes along and writes the book of Revelation and it confuses the Gentile. The Jew was not confused.

Your argument lacks knowledge and logic.

"For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ the first fruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him."

Exactly. The Gentile at the 1st trump and the 12 tribes that are scattered across the earth at the last trump. The remnant of the nation of Israel goes through the wrath of God, IN A PLACE OF PROTECTION. Non of Gods people are appointed to His wrath.

Seems apt to think Paul was talking about the instant change we will experience at His coming and at the last trumpet, since Paul does mention both of those things in this chapter. Paul's conclusion here is that 1 Cor 15:51-52 occur at Jesus' coming and at the last trump; both of which occur at or near to the 6th seal.

Totally agree. Your problem is that arguments that you correctly use against those that believe in a pretribulation rapture don't work against someone that understands that there is both a pretib rapture and post trib (pre wrath) rapture.

A hundred thousand people around the world die every year for Jesus. Where is their rapture? Or is the rapture just for white, western, affluent, Christian churches?

The holy spirit is more prevalent in the west. Do you need further explanation?

Luke said we would be counted worthy to flee, not be taken off the earth, if we sincerely prayed for protection. 'To escape' does not hold the meaning; "Jesus is going to come secretly and take all of us from this earth and transport us to heaven in the the twinkling of the eye."

In fact 'to escape' in Luke 21 is this idea;

ekpheugó: to flee away

Original Word: ἐκφεύγω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: ekpheugó
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-fyoo'-go)
Definition: to flee away
Usage: I flee out, away, escape; with an acc: I escape something.

The individual is running away from whatever it is they are confronted with. But I don't think this is restricted to a physical flight and is also a spiritual fleeing from the deception of the beast and the FP and the mark. Will we be counted worthy to steel our minds and reject the strong pull to heed the beast and take the mark to save our flesh? That is what we need to be counted worthy to escape individually.

Your argument falls apart when we get to the bold.

Luke 21

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Edited by The Light

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

You do know dispensationalism is a farce?

I know that God is all about timing. In His timing the fullness of the Gentiles will be come in. In His timing, the scales will come off the Jews eyes. In His timing, there will be natural branches regrafted onto the olive tree.

It's always been by grace from the time of Abraham. There is no such thing as Jew or Gentile. There are only the saved and the unsaved, those in Christ and those who are not.

In His timing, there will be no Jew or Gentile.

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
There is no separation, only false doctrine creates division where there is none.

In His timing, there will be neither Jew nor Greek. Has that time occurred yet? Let me ask you, since the word says that there is neither male nor female are you saying that it is OKAY in Gods eyes for a man to marry another man and have relations? The problem replacement theology has is that everything is taken out of context to arrive at an incorrect conclusion. So again, let me ask you, since the word says there is neither Jew nor Greek and neither male nor female, is it okay for a man to marry another man in Gods eyes?

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
It does not matter if we are a Jew or Gentile, it's the same Spirit. Jews are not more or less than the Gentiles, the determining factor is salvation by the blood of the lamb and the guidance and power of the Spirit, not national lineage.

Read Romans 11 for the full story.

I did read the full story. Here.

Rom 11

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

It's all about timing and God will keep his word.

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

Read Romans 11 then understand there are NOT two groups. All who are in Christ are the seed of Abraham. (Gal 3:29) That means we are in the same group as Moses, Abraham, Elijah, Isaac, and Jacob, who is Israel.

Then why the need to regraft the natural branches? It's all about timing.

True, what proves there is no pre-trib rapture is evidence to the contrary and the refutation contained in the very verses used to exploit a false doctrine.

I have not seen any of this so called evidence. I have only seen a bunch of things taken out context and lacking knowledge. His people perish because of lack of knowledge.

Look to Jewish tradition if you wish, it will not help.

If you don't have any understanding of the Jewish feasts, you won't have much understanding what is to come.

The beast will rise first and no one will be going anywhere.

You'll see, pray to be ready for the war.

Rev 3

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Indeed there is and your proposition is incorrect.

"And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

" And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven."

"...but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. " Interestingly this rapture verse refers to the 7th trump, post-trib. It's all of us, that are taken as we are the elect, to wit:

Even more interesting is that we see people being gathered from both earth and heaven. Those gathered from the earth will include the twelve tribes that are scattered across the earth as proven by the 144,000 1st fruits, which guarantees a harvest of the 12 tribes. Those gathered from heaven will be the dead in Christ and the alive Church that was removed from the earth in the pretribulation rapture. See Rev 5 for those that have been gathered out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation.

It's all of us, that are taken as we are the elect, to wit:
And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.

Isaiah 45

3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Now certainly this cannot be the 144,000 alone. I'm pretty sure they will be taken alive and so this would have to be living male virgins from near the time of Jesus return. The apostles here are speaking to the members of the churches and calling them ELECT, Peter even speaking to a woman with children. Meaning the elect are the dead in Christ as well as the living and will not be resurrected till the last trump sounds and not before.

The elect are both the Gentile Church that are gathered from heaven because they have been raptured there and the 12 tribes that are gathered from earth along with the gleanings of the Gentiles.

There would have to be evidence that 'fullness of the Gentiles' equates to a rapture, and there is not.

Got an alternative theory that has any context, knowledge or logic?

So salvation is now equal to the rapture? That's just....

Matt 24

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Do you think that verse means that if Jesus did not shorten the days and return, there would be no one left alive on earth?

The 12 tribes will understand when the Gentile church has been caught up.

We know the general time of His return , not the specific day and hour. We are not privy to the DAY AND HOUR, but we can know the year, the month and perhaps the week. It seems that the month would be as close as we could come. In any case there will be no rapture till after the revealing of the beast at the midpoint.

The twelve tribes that are scattered across the earth will be very aware of the timing of His coming. That day will not take them unaware. The man of sin will be revealed. There will be signs of the sun, moon and stars and their tribulation, the 70th week will be over. They will be looking up, their redemption will be drawing nigh. They will be waiting for the last trump. As for the Church, the goodman will not know what watch the thief will come. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Best be ready for the first trump.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Diaste said:

"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality." - 1 Cor 15

What you are saying is that the last trump will sound before the first trump, or there are two 'last trumps'.

"When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come to pass: “Death has been swallowed up in victory." - 1 Cor 15

Over what then would this victory come? Traffic jams? Slow Wi-Fi? 

"For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn: Christ the first fruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him."

Seems apt to think Paul was talking about the instant change we will experience at His coming and at the last trumpet, since Paul does mention both of those things in this chapter. Paul's conclusion here is that 1 Cor 15:51-52 occur at Jesus' coming and at the last trump; both of which occur at or near to the 6th seal.

A hundred thousand people around the world die every year for Jesus. Where is their rapture? Or is the rapture just for white, western, affluent, Christian churches? 

Luke said we would be counted worthy to flee, not be taken off the earth, if we sincerely prayed for protection. 'To escape' does not hold the meaning; "Jesus is going to come secretly and take all of us from this earth and transport us to heaven in the the twinkling of the eye."

In fact 'to escape' in Luke 21 is this idea;

ekpheugó: to flee away

Original Word: ἐκφεύγω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: ekpheugó
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-fyoo'-go)
Definition: to flee away
Usage: I flee out, away, escape; with an acc: I escape something.

"

What you are saying is that the last trump will sound before the first trump, or there are two 'last trumps'."

I'm not saying anything, I'm simply quoting Scripture.

On 4/16/2019 at 10:00 AM, The Light said:

The twelve tribes that are scattered across the earth will be very aware of the timing of His coming. That day will not take them unaware. The man of sin will be revealed. There will be signs of the sun, moon and stars and their tribulation, the 70th week will be over. They will be looking up, their redemption will be drawing nigh. They will be waiting for the last trump. As for the Church, the goodman will not know what watch the thief will come. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Best be ready for the first trump.

I could be wrong here, but it seems that you are saying believers today are likened to the to the Goodman and to him, them, they will not know the 'when'.

Does that not give you cause for concern when reading:

"But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do."     - 1 Thess 5

It looks like the only ones who are overtaken as if by a thief are those in darkness. Are you saying the church is in darkness?

The elect are both the Gentile Church that are gathered from heaven because they have been raptured there and the 12 tribes that are gathered from earth along with the gleanings of the Gentiles.

Raptured to heaven then gathered from heaven? I have heard this before and find no scriptural support for such a thing. 

"And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven." - Mark 13

"And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." -Matt 24

I see where some get it but it's a twisted conclusion.  Neither verse says 'from the heaven to where they have been raptured, where God dwells'. This is speaking to one group, the elect, that is to be gathered from everywhere. It's only the elect that is rounded up from the winds to the end of heaven and earth, there is no other group here, just the elect. The idea "from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven." just means from everywhere which the single group will be gathered. It's not two groups, one from the earth and the one from heaven.

Got an alternative theory that has any context, knowledge or logic?

Yes. How about the burden of proof is on the one making the claim? Since you brought it up, defend it or I have to assume you don't really believe it.

Even more interesting is that we see people being gathered from both earth and heaven. Those gathered from the earth will include the twelve tribes that are scattered across the earth as proven by the 144,000 1st fruits, which guarantees a harvest of the 12 tribes. Those gathered from heaven will be the dead in Christ and the alive Church that was removed from the earth in the pretribulation rapture. See Rev 5 for those that have been gathered out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation.

No, we don't, as I have shown above. There is no such thing as separate ethnic groups when it comes to salvation.

There is no pretrib rapture as Paul explains in 2 Thess 2:1-8. The beast rises and the church falls away before Jesus comes and the gathering occurs. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/16/2019 at 9:07 AM, The Light said:

If you don't have any understanding of the Jewish feasts, you won't have much understanding what is to come.

It's interesting we don't see any one of the Apostles encouraging us to look to traditions of any man, Jew or Gentile, for the truth of Jesus Christ and kingdom of heaven.

The opposite is true.

"Then the Pharisees and scribes asked Him, “Why do Your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashed hands?” He answered and said to them, 'Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 
' This people honors Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.' For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men—the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do." He said to them, "
All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition. " - Mark 7

"knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. " - 1 Peter 1

"But you say, 'If a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever profit you might have received from me is Corban"' (that is, a gift to God), then you no longer let him do anything for his father or his mother, making the word of God of no effect through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such things you do." - Mark 7

"Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: 
" These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as 
doctrines the commandments of men.
"

On 4/16/2019 at 8:45 AM, The Light said:

In His timing, there will be neither Jew nor Greek. Has that time occurred yet? Let me ask you, since the word says that there is neither male nor female are you saying that it is OKAY in Gods eyes for a man to marry another man and have relations? The problem replacement theology has is that everything is taken out of context to arrive at an incorrect conclusion. So again, let me ask you, since the word says there is neither Jew nor Greek and neither male nor female, is it okay for a man to marry another man in Gods eyes?

A deliberate obfuscation, and so ridiculous it deserves no consideration. I can see how the truth of many things in scripture elude some.

I do believe you will understand timing in all this very soon, if we are alive when it all begins.

Make no mistake, the beast is coming for the church, to purify the congregation, then and only then will the Lord come to stop the beast and gather us to him. Pray you are worthy to endure to the end as we are called to; bring oil and get ready.

• Thumbs Up 1