IGNORED

WAS THE SHUTTLE DISASTER A WARNING SIGN?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

WAS THE SHUTTLE DISASTER A WARNING SIGN?

Written : Feb. 6, 2003 By : rollinTHUNDER

On Saturday morning, Feb. 1, 2003, seven astronauts gave their lives as the Space Shuttle Columbia lost control and was hurling through the heavens, on fire and breaking apart at a speed of up to 12,000 miles per hour. My question is: Was this a warning sign to America from God Almighty? Are we to think of this as just a bad accident, or are there some real things of substance to look at here? I think it would be foolish to disregard these things because there appears to be some very strange coincidences involved in this accident. No, I'm not suggesting that the terrorists had anything to do with it, but that maybe God is trying to use the wreckage to tell us something. And if He is, why?

While the liberal News Media all have their eyes on Iraq, we christians should be keeping our eyes on the tiny nation of Israel. Why, because all endtimes prophecy is centered around it. All students of prophecy, or at least the good ones, are watching the nation of Israel very intently.

You see, Jesus told us that there would be signs in the last days, and He also told us a little about them. Here is one I want to take a look at.

Luke 21:9-11 - "When you hear of wars and insurrections, do not be terrified; for these things must take place first, but the end will not follow immediately." (10) Then he said to them, "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; (11) there will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and plagues; and there will be dreadful portents and great signs from heaven."

Was this one of our signs? I think it's very odd, the number of first time incidents involved in this tragedy. Not only was it the first time that a Space Shuttle crashed while on it's way to land, but also, this was the very first time that an Israeli astronaut had taken to flight.

Folks, I believe it is very possible that God may be warning our President to back out of something here. Isn't it odd that most of the pieces or remains of the shuttle were found to be in our President's home state? There's another strange thing that nobody seems to have realized. Take another look at the name of this particular shuttle (Columbia).

I also find it odd that no-one seems to have picked up on this. Everyone seems to mention that our President is in Washington, or the White House. But they are leaving out the biggest clue of all. I grew up about 20 miles from the White House in Washington, but the thing is, it's not really named Washington, but rather Washington D.C. If you take out those two little letters, then you are throwing out the whole clue. D.C. stands for District of Columbia. Need I say more? It's also possible, that God may be trying to warn us where the terrorists might try to attack America next. Or, maybe it's just nothing but a coincidence, but time will surely tell.

But if God is unhappy with something, then what could it possibly be? I believe the answer lies in the words of the Prophet Joel. Here's what I believe the problem is :

Joel 3:1-2 - ""For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, (2) I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehosh'aphat, and I will enter into judgment with them there, on account of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations, and have divided up my land,"

You see, there's a Quartet that is designing a "Roadmap for Peace" in the middle east. It kinda reminds me of the four horsemen of Revelation. These four members that are designing it are America, the UN, the European Union and Russia. All major players in the events in these last days. But America is not mentioned in Bible prophecy. Could it be because she is the first one to receive God's Judgment?

Oh my brothers and sisters, we need to be praying over this matter, and that our leaders will wake up and see the big picture. This deal is no good for Israel, and it's no good for America. It used to be, that America was helping Israel achieve the peace that Israel was wanting for themselves, but now we're trying to force it on them. Something is not quite right here.

It doesn't even make any sense. Why would the U.S.A. team up with those other nations that hate Israel? It looks like a trap to me. Russia backs the Arabs, the EU backs the Palestinians who are also backed by the Arabs, and the UN has never sided with Israel. So why in the world would we broker a deal with the enemy? Especially if we call ourselves a friend to Israel? I sure hope the members of this Quartet don't take a vote, because if they do, the deck is stacked against us and Israel. And I don't see anything good that could come from this at all.

Christian, I hope you're ready to meet the Bridegroom. And if you are, I'll leave you with these encouraging words.

Genesis 18:23-33 - "And Abraham drew near and said, "Wilt Thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? 24 Perhaps there be fifty righteous within the city; wilt Thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein? 25 That be far from Thee to do in this manner -- to slay the righteous with the wicked; and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from Thee! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?" 26 And the LORD said, "If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes." 27 And Abraham answered and said, "Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, I, who am but dust and ashes. 28 Perhaps there shall lack five of the fifty righteous; wilt Thou destroy all the city for lack of five?" And He said, "If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it." 29 And he spoke unto Him yet again and said, "Perhaps there shall be forty found there?" And He said, "I will not do it for forty's sake." 30 And he said unto Him, "Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Perhaps there shall thirty be found there." And He said, "I will not do it if I find thirty there." 31 And he said, "Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Perhaps there shall be twenty found there." And He said, "I will not destroy it for twenty's sake." 32 And he said, "Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Perhaps ten shall be found there." And He said, "I will not destroy it for ten's sake." 33 And the LORD went His way, as soon as He had finished communing with Abraham; and Abraham returned unto his place."

We must not mistake the meaning of these words. They don't mean that America will not be judged, but rather, that the righteous will not be judged with the wicked. This passage has rapture written all over it, and pre-trib at that!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!

UPDATE - 4/14/03

Did anyone else notice where Jessica Lynch's hometown was?? That's right, Palestine, West Virginia.

And didn't some space shuttle Columbia debris fall in a town called Palestine? Hmmmmmm?

This may appear to be a Road Map To Peace to some, but I see a road map to disaster and tribulation. We all know that Jacob's Trouble is coming, but as christians in the land of America, we should be praying that our leaders will wash their hands of this foolishness, because many of us will have loved ones who get left behind. After the rapture, judgment will soon be coming to America. Lets not have God's judgment on our ignorance fall on the ones who didn't know any better. We believers should know that this is a bad deal for Israel and for the U.S. Maranatha!!

It doesn't even make any sense.

Fresh EU Trap: Road Map as Security Council Resolution

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report

May 15, 2003, 11:59 AM (GMT+02:00)

Solana`s new trap for Washington

When European Union

• 3 weeks later...

U.S. Statements Guide the Talks in the Mideast

By JAMES BENNET

JERUSALEM, June 1

• 3 weeks later...

Israel's daily newsmagazine June 18, 2003

|

Sound the alarm

By Jan Willem van der Hoeven June 20, 2002

The danger is huge.

If, even as terrorism still rages unabated in Israel, the Bush administration is now offering the Palestinians a state of their own before they have truly reined in this still widely accepted and condoned phenomenon, then granting such a state would be the ultimate reward to the Palestinians for their terrorism. Doing so would also would weaken the moral fiber of the Bush administration's worldwide fight against terror.

The warning is grave!

Sponsoring this evil and devilish idea of an independent Palestinian state; a U.S.-backed legitimate Palestinian entity that will finally enable the Muslims and Arabs to fulfill their aim by providing the springboard from which they can do away with the sovereign Jewish state, could also bring a horrendous answer from God Almighty on both the United States of America and on Israel.

God's response to this folly may be worse than what happened to the Twin Towers in New York and to the Pentagon in Washington DC on September 11. Reports of potentially larger attacks are circulating in the American media even now. In Israel, determined, near frantic efforts are underway to perpetuate an assault of massive proportions against the Jewish people. Every person, whether Jew or Christian, who still deeply cares for Israel and the United States should move now, NOW to do everything in his or her power to prevent this double catastrophe. Pick up your phones and your pens; call and write to every single concerned Senator, Congressman and other influential person you possibly can.

And please help us as we wage this battle ourselves. Under gird us with your prayers and your giving. We cannot do this alone. The battle is fierce and crucial.

Although years apart, the following quotes reveal what remains in the minds of most the present Palestinian leadership - not a solution to their Palestinian problem, but a final solution to the existence of a sovereign Jewish State in their Muslim midst. This is the crux of the matter!

In a March 31, 1977, interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw, PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein said:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism. ... For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

And then, on the same day in 1993 on which Yasser Arafat signed the Declaration of Principles on the White House lawn, he spoke the following words on Jordan TV:

"Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel."

Now, therefore, no one can say any longer "We did not know." We have all been warned.

May God use us all to prevent it - lest He would need to shake us awake Himself with an even greater disaster!

Views expressed by the author do not necessarily reflect those of israelinsider.

http://web.israelinsider.com/bin/en.jsp?en...ws&enVersion=0&

• 1 month later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ROADBLOCK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: July 25, 2003

1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Mike Evans