• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

"PROOF FOR A PRE-TRIB RAPTURE / PART TWO

Written : Jan. 13, 2003 By : rollinTHUNDER

Folks, what I'm about to share with you is utterly amazing. At the same time, it is also hard to understand from a human understanding point of view. Many people miss the truths of the mysteries in God's word because they try to force it into what their shallow minds can comprehend. But the flesh does not understand the Spiritual things, just as the darkness can not understand the light. We need to quit looking at scripture from the worldly point of view, and start looking at it through the eyes of faith. To exercise faith, one must believe in a promise not seen with their eyes. Doubting Thomas was a good example of a lack of faith, because he claimed he wouldn't believe it if he didn't see it with his eyes and touch it with his hands.

Let me give an easy to understand version to the new believers in Christ. From the New Century Version, Hebrews 11:1-3 - "Faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real even if we do not see it. (2) This is the reason we remember great people who lived in the past. (3) It is by faith we understand that the whole world was made by God's command so what we see was made by something that cannot be seen."

God said that the righteous must live by faith. We must develop this faith. I have been persecuted for exercising this faith, and Jesus said that we would be. It's not easy at first, but after you become stronger in it, it becomes like a joy, because we know we'll be rewarded greatly for holding on to it. I've been called all sorts of names and people laugh at some of the things I say I believe, but let me tell you a little secret that I have discovered. Most of these types of people are just cowards. Most of the talking I hear about me and my beliefs is done behind my back. I think that's so funny. They don't know it, but they are only re-enforcing my joy.

I think maybe they get uncomfortable with christians being around because they know deep down that they are sinful, and maybe that they don't think they can measure up. So they try to cut us down to their level, as a way to make themselves feel better about themselves. They are missing the whole point. This is not about me. I'm just a little nobody. Who's rollinTHUNDER?? Only a few people actually know who rollinTHUNDER really is, and I want to keep it that way. I'm just a normal guy who chooses to wear his faith on his sleeve. Actually, I am very unimpressive in a crowd, and my words are few. My writing is the opposite of what I'm really like. It's not about me. It's all about Jesus!!! I just wanted to say these things for the new believers who are trying to develop their faith, so they don't get tripped up by the many scoffers that are in this world. Now, lets see if we can understand some of these hidden mysteries of the last days.

The Bible says that God created the end from the very beginning. It is full of clues, symbols, patterns, word pictures, shadows and foreshadows for us to gain wisdom in these last days. Daniel wanted to know the hidden secrets of these days, but look at what the angel told him.

Daniel 12:9-10 - "He said, "Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end. (10) Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but those who are wise shall understand."

If this is true, which it is, then some of God's people will be given knowledge in the last days. Are we are in the last days?? I believe we are, as the signs are all around us.

Ecclesiastes 3: 15 -

"Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account."

Isaiah 46: 10 - "I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come.

Hebrews 10: 1a -"The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming -- not the realities themselves."

The world never seems to learn from the mistakes of the past, but God has promised that He would increase knowledge in His people in the last days. I believe I am one of these people, because not only did the Lord tell me I was going to write for Him 13 years ago, He also is giving me the subjects that He wants me to write about, as well as opening up my understanding in these subjects. I know there will be doubters, and that's okay because I am not out to prove anything to scoffers. Some think that God no longer talks to His people. That's only because they don't have His Spirit in them. But you may have the Spirit and still not be gifted with knowledge. You may have been given some other gift, as it is God Himself who chooses for us which gift He wants us to have. If you don't know what gift you have, ask Him to reveal it to you. You may receive more than one, but whatever gift He gives you, be faithful and use it for His glory, don't bury it like the wicked servant.

After the Holy Spirit showed me some of the truths about Noah and Lot, I started wondering how many more clues there are in the book of Genesis. I have known for some time that the things on earth are like cheap copies of things in heaven. It's almost like we are living in a world of make believe. The things in heaven are eternal, but the things on earth are passing away. There is a temple in heaven, of which a smaller copy was on earth and will be again in the tribulation. There is an ark of the covenant on the earth, which is a copy of the one in heaven. We have temporary thrones on earth, and eternal thrones in heaven. So I was pondering these things. And I thought, what then, does Noah's ark represent?? There is no copy of it that I know of. So I thought I would do some more study on it. And when I did, the Spirit came again and gave me understanding about some things.

This is awesome to say the least!! Folks, would you believe that Noah's ark was a copy of the Bridal chambers?? And if this is so, then the story of Noah would have to be a picture of the rapture of the bride. Be careful to notice the parts below that I have typed in bold print. Let me take you on a journey that the Holy Spirit took me on, of course, it was a little harder for me, because I had to do my own research. But once again, I am glad to share it with you.

Genesis 6:14-16 - "Make yourself an ark of gopher wood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and out with pitch. (15) This is how you are to make it: the length of the ark three hundred cubits, its breadth fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. (16) Make a roof for the ark, and finish it to a cubit above; and set the door of the ark in its side; make it with lower, second, and third stories."

I searched for things that have these measurements. I was unable to find anything with the length of 300 cubits. You'll see it's length is 3 times longer than the chambers of the temple. I have a couple us guesses why, but since the Spirit has not revealed that part to me yet, I will keep them to myself. The rest though is remarkable. Let's continue onward.

John 14:2-3 - "There are many rooms in my Father's house, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly. (3) When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."

Isaiah 26:20-21 - (20) "Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past. (21) For behold, the LORD is coming forth out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity, and the earth will disclose the blood shed upon her, and will no more cover her slain."

We must remember though, that this picture the ark gives us is a picture of the chambers of the earthly Temple, not the Temple that will come down from heaven. The Temple that comes down from heaven will be much larger. The one on earth is only a model, or a shadow of the one to come. Just as Adam was created as a pattern for the second Adam to come, who was and is Christ. Christ is much larger, in body and spirit, for we are His body and we also have His spirit living in us.

Ezekiel 42:1-2 - "Then he brought me forth into the utter court, the way toward the north: and he brought me into the chamber that was over against the separate place, and which was before the building toward the north. (2) Before the length of an hundred cubits was the north door, and the breadth was fifty cubits."

Ezekiel 41:5-7 - "Then he measured the wall of the temple, six cubits thick; and the width of the side chambers, four cubits, all around the temple. (6) The side chambers were in three stories, one over another, (thirty) in each story. There were offsets all around the wall of the temple to serve as supports for the side chambers, so that they should not be supported by the wall of the temple. (7) The passageway of the side chambers widened from story to story; for the structure was supplied with a stairway all around the temple. For this reason the structure became wider from story to story. One ascended from the bottom story to the uppermost story by way of the middle one."

This part I could not have understood without the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I've never seen anyone build wider stories as they go upward. This is beautiful!! Look at this awesome picture!! The three stories represent the three heavens.

The 1st floor (1st heaven), represents the air we breathe and where birds fly and our clouds, under the ozone layer. The middle floor (2nd heaven), probably runs from the ozone layer to the end of the Ionosphere, from 12-250 miles out. And the third floor (3rd heaven), from 250 miles to unlimited outerspace. The first two heavens are bound by time as they rotate around the sun. But the 3rd heaven is God's glory and is not bound by time, nor does it rotate around the sun, for eternity lives there. I believe angels are at war in the 2nd heavens, and that means the war is also in our midst as well. They are warring over the souls of men. And we know God's Throne and His temple are in the 3rd heavens. We'll want to come back to this later, when we take a look at how the rapture will happen.

Here's another picture of the three stories:

1 Kings 6:6 - "The lowest story {was} five cubits wide, and the middle {was} six cubits wide, and the third {was} seven cubits wide; for on the outside he made offsets {in the wall} of the house all around in order that {the beams} would not be inserted in the walls of the house."

Proof that the ark was a copy or model of Bridal chambers:

Psalms 104:3-8 - (3) "who hast laid the beams of thy chambers on the waters, who makest the clouds thy chariot, who ridest on the wings of the wind, (4) who makest the winds thy messengers, fire and flame thy ministers. (5) Thou didst set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be shaken. (6) Thou didst cover it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains. (7) At thy rebuke they fled; at the sound of thy thunder they took to flight. (8) The mountains rose, the valleys sank down to the place which thou didst appoint for them.

Now lets look at how the rapture will happen according to scripture :

1 Thes. 4:16-17 - "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of {the} archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. (17) Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord."

First notice that the Lord descends Himself. He brings no one down with Him. Post trib believers say that He will send His angels to gather His elect from one end of heaven to the other, and that these will come down with Him. This would be the second coming, not the rapture. In the second coming, the whole body of Christ will come down, but in the rapture, only Christ will come down to the second heaven as He calls us up. This is where we will stand before the Son of Man before we are taken up to the 3rd heaven, to the place that He said He was preparing for us. Now lets look at the picture that scripture gives us of how it will actually happen.

1 Kings 6:8 - "The door for the middle side-chambers was in the right side of the house: and they went up by winding stairs into the middle [story], and out of the middle into the third.

Remember, the stories represent the heavens, but also notice the winding stairs here. Now read on.

Ezekiel 41:7 - "The passageway of the side chambers widened from story to story; for the structure was supplied with a stairway all around the temple. For this reason the structure became wider from story to story. One ascended from the bottom story to the uppermost story by way of the middle one."

Glory to God in heaven!!! Folks, take a real good look at that last sentence in the above scripture. You don't need me to explain it. It stands on it's own!! And the widening stairway as it goes up is a picture of the whirlwind that took Eli'jah up to heaven. I believe the scriptures are telling us that Christ Himself will leave His Fathers Throne and come down to the second heaven, probably down to the ozone layer, just over the clouds, and with a loud command, the dead in Him, followed immediately by those who have remained in Him (not the world) that are still alive will be caught up in the twinkling of an eye. They will be changed from perishable to imperishable and give an account of what they had done in the flesh and they will receive crowns and robes. Then they will be ushered into the Temple in heaven, into the upper rooms, where they will feast, break bread and drink the new wine that Jesus said He would not drink again until He drank it with His disciples in His Kingdom.

2 Kings 2:11-12 - " And as they still went on and talked, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Eli'jah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. (12) And Eli'sha saw it and he cried, "My father, my father! the chariots of Israel and its horsemen!" And he saw him no more. Then he took hold of his own clothes and rent them in two pieces.

Notice first that the two friends (Eli'jah and Eli'sha) were separated here. Many people don't like this idea, but it is a picture of the five wise and five foolish virgins, of which only the wise were ready for the Bridegroom. The two friends names sound the same when you pronounce them, but one is greater by far. This is another clue for another article later.

2 Kings 2:12 - "And Eli'sha saw it and he cried, "My father, my father! the chariots of Israel and its horsemen!" And he saw him no more. Then he took hold of his own clothes and rent them in two pieces."

Luke 13:25 - "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,"

Jesus said that His Kingdom was not of this world. His holy ones have obeyed Him and separated themselves from the world, but the foolish were caught off guard and messing around in the cares of the world. This is why Jesus tells them that He doesn't know them or where they came from. We are aliens and strangers in this world. They must now enter into the seven year tribulation and purify themselves. They will still be saved, but only as though they are running through the fire. They will all be martyrs and are recognized as saints in the book of Revelation.

More pictures of the wise virgins who escape Jacob's Trouble :

Psalms 27:5-6 - (5) "For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent, he will set me high upon a rock. (6) And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies round about me; and I will offer in his tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing and make melody to the LORD."

Zephaniah 2:3 - "Seek the LORD, all you humble of the land, who do his commands; seek righteousness, seek humility; perhaps you may be hidden on the day of the wrath of the LORD."

Luke 21:36 - "But watch at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that will take place, and to stand before the Son of man."

Rev. 3:10-11 - "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon the whole world to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold fast that which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Notice that they are not promised to be kept from the test or temptation, but rather the time of it, which means some will escape this time of testing. It will be the ones who have already passed the test, and separated themselves from the world. Notice too in verse 11 that we are told to hold on to what we have. It is our faith and hope of the promises He gave us. We must keep these and let no man steal our crown.

WHY WALK WHEN YOU CAN FLY?

There's one last thing that I want you to see before I close. I want to show what the animals represent in Noahs ark. There won't be any beasts who get raptured, but I believe the way that God numbers them is another clue. I believe verse (1) shows that God the Father is represented by the title "LORD". And Noah represents Jesus. This is where the Father tells the Bridegroom to go get His bride. Now lets read the passage and I will interpret who the animals are that enter into the ark.

Genesis 7:1-16 - "And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. (2) Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. (3) Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth. (4) For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

(5) And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him. (6) And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth. (7) And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. (8) Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, (9) There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. (10) And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

(11) In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. (12) And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; (14) They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort. (15) And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life. (16) And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in."

(7) of all clean beasts

(2) of all unclean beasts

(All) the cattle

(7) of the fowls (birds)

(2) of things that creepeth on the earth.

2 Peter 2:4-5 - "For if God spared not the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness to be reserved unto judgment; (5) and spared not the old world, but saved Noah, the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the Flood upon the world of the ungodly;"

Since Noah was the last righteous and 8th person, the (seven) before him were his congregation or church. He was the righteous preacher of his day, doing all that God had commanded and a type of Christ, because he was also preaching a way of salvation in his generation. He was perfect in God's sight, just as Jesus is in our day. Noah built his ark with many rooms for 120 years, but Jesus has been building His with living stones for the past 2000 years.

In the days that Noah walked the earth, God destroyed the earth with water. Noah didn't have to do much work in gathering these animals, because they all were able to come to him. Since Noah represents Christ, next time it will be the Bridegroom who comes out to meet His bride before God destroys the earth the second time. But the second time, the earth will be destroyed by fire, so our place of refuge won't be a large boat, but rather God's Holy Mountain and all vessels will be placed in the Temple. I believe the numbers used for the animals who entered the ark gives us a clue as to who will be raptured. Seven is the number of perfection or completion. The sevens we see are the body of Christ. However, in the destruction that will come as fire, not all these animals will be able to make it on their own to where the Bridegroom will be calling from. Only the seven birds will be able to make it there, because only birds can fly. The other seven clean animals can not fly and will not make it to their destination on time. Thus, we see the picture of the five wise virgins and the five foolish virgins once again.

In the tribulation these are :

(7) of all clean beasts = trib saint martyrs

(2) of all unclean beasts = these fall away/ take the mark of the beast

(all) the cattle = Jewish remnant / mortals who repopulate the earth

(7) of the fowls (birds) = the bride in heaven

(2) of things that creepeth = goats of the world/ haters of God

Genesis 8:20 - "Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

This interpretation fits nicely too with my article, "THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER" as it shows the four different types of people and how they respond to the gospel, and also adds the sheep who will be placed on the right. Isn't God's word amazing!!!

• Group:  Royal Member

Posted: Jan. 15 2003,10:00 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(wordsower @ Jan. 13 2003,4:05)

I felt the awesome power of the Holy Spirit while reading that!  I can't shake the goosebumps still!  Praise God!  Praise His Holy Name!

Glory!

Blessings to you Thunder!

Hi wordsower,

Isn't God awesome?! I never expected that there was going to be a Part 2. Now I'm wondering if there is going to be a PART 3? I almost can't believe it myself. I think this stuff may be brand new to everyone, and it appears that no one knows what to say.

I guess I will have to start it off. Here goes :

GLORY TO THE GOD OF HEAVEN / PRAISES TO HIS NAME / HALLELUJAH / AMEN and MARANATHA!!!!!!!

Quote (johnc @ Jan. 22 2003,4:32 am)

I have been into the subject of Noah's Ark since I was young and recently had some of my work published in a friend's book on the search for Noah's Ark.

Guest shadow2b

hmmmmmmmmmm??--interesting -----new REVelation??----HMMMMM???? INterpretation??hmmm??

INterpretation=="ones own OPinion?? possibly??---SCripture??--matt.15.vs.14.----blind==GR.5185---

tuphlos--[toof-los] opaque [as if smoky] by anal.-blind[phy.or ment.-blind----from 5187---to inflate with self conceit--high-minded-,be lifted up with pride--be proud-----AHhhhhh WeLL---- still possibility--

:rofl::rofl: -----shadow-gem2b{Gary}--- :laugh: :bright: :baa: :alien:

hmmmmmmmmmm??--interesting -----new REVelation??----HMMMMM???? INterpretation??hmmm??

INterpretation=="ones own OPinion?? possibly??---SCripture??--matt.15.vs.14.----blind==GR.5185---

tuphlos--[toof-los] opaque [as if smoky] by anal.-blind[phy.or ment.-blind----from 5187---to inflate with self conceit--high-minded-,be lifted up with pride--be proud-----AHhhhhh WeLL---- still possibility--

:rofl::rofl: -----shadow-gem2b{Gary}--- :laugh: :bright: :baa: :alien:

Hi shadow,

.........................................Bye shadow

Guest shadow2b

:wub:  :D  -----shadow-gem2b{Gary}---  :hmmm:  :bright:  :baa:  :alien:

Hi shadow,

.........................................Bye shadow

HI rollinT---------------------------------------------------

bye rollinT-------------------------- :bg: :baa: :alien: :LOL:

• 3 months later...

bump

Guest shadow2b

WHY THIS ---BUMP--BUMP--- of posts back in may rt??? nothing NEW to say OR do ya just like looking like the{-------------------------------------------------------------------------} that you are ????

HMMMMMMMMMMM????????

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Gary - - you should holster you six-shooter there buddy. Sometimes rT is bumping these here articles up for lil ole me. I read 'em all. I enjoy reading them. I don't agree with a pre-trib stand, but I'm not closed to reading about it. I used to be pre-trib ya know. But pre or mid or post - I'll be sitting in Heaven with you AND rT, so we have to learn to love each other right here. Eternity is reaaaaaaalllllll looooooong time. :blink:

I love you both, ya know. :unsure: