rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Gary - - you should holster you six-shooter there buddy. Sometimes rT is bumping these here articles up for lil ole me. I read 'em all. I enjoy reading them. I don't agree with a pre-trib stand, but I'm not closed to reading about it. I used to be pre-trib ya know. But pre or mid or post - I'll be sitting in Heaven with you AND rT, so we have to learn to love each other right here. Eternity is reaaaaaaalllllll looooooong time.  :blink:

I love you both, ya know.  :unsure:

Thanks trav,

I've noticed lately that there is way too much arguing, quarreling and bickering going on in this prophecy forum. It has become apparent to me that some people just don't know when to quit. The Bible clearly tells us to stay away from this type of stuff. Rotten fruit isn't very tasty, so I'm learning more and more to stay away from it.

I used to be a pre-trib believer myself, but not anymore. Don't get me wrong though. I still believe the rapture will be pre-trib, meaning that Jesus will come for His bride (wise virgins) before the tribulation begins.

The problem I have with the pre-trib position though, is that they believe the entire church will be raptured before the tribulation. In my opinion, this is just as wrong as those who believe the entire church will go through the entire tribulation. I believe Jesus will be coming for a chaste virgin, not the luke warm. There will be believers in the tribulation, but it won't be the ones who already passed the tests and trials of this life, the ones who laid down their lives for the sake of their first love. These will not be purified twice. It's the other group that is still needing to be purified, the lukewarm believers who are still chasing after the cares of this life in the world. If God kept Israel out of the Promised land, and in the wilderness for disobedience, how much more will we who have been set free be kept from entering the next and greatest Promised Land if we do not obey the His commands? Many believers act like they have been given a license to sin, but they have a very rude awakening coming. These are the foolish virgins who will enter into the tribulation, the test for those who have not yet overcome the world (Luke 21:34-36/Rev.3:10).

It appears that many are getting the word rapture confused with salvation. These are two separate words with two different meanings. Once saved-always saved is also a very dangerous teaching. Be careful people.

Too many people have received all the good promises that they love in the Bible, but they reject all the warnings that Christ gave us. We must balance them to worship in spirit and truth. That's my opinion, and I'm stickin' to it!!!!!

I realize too, that this is a hard pill to swallow for some. One thing is sure though, the Bible says that it is a profound mystery. Soon and very soon, we shall all see!!!

Guest shadow2b
Why the hostility Shadow 2 be?  That was pretty rude!

RUDE???????? 139 posts & you claim the exclusive right to holler RUDE????---hmmmmmmmm???????--NAWWWW that's NOT rude BUT I have been there a few times.... BUT IF rT was interestedv in just pushing HIS INspired studies,new revelations,new spiritual interpretations WHY show any posts other than those reflecting those new inspired revelations??????hmmmmmmm????? he likes to create an atmosphere of being the misunderstood totally innocent often attacked & unjustly criticized prophet of GOD.....AND lo & behold someone always runs to his defense,totally incensed that this POOR loving prophetic minister should be treated in such a vile manner......give me a break!!!!!-------Gary--- :unsure:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Shadow, are you actually angry at rT? I can't tell if you guys are arguing or if

you're just joking.

Guest shadow2b
Shadow, are you actually angry at rT? I can't tell if you guys are arguing or if

you're just joking.

NOW what makes you think i am angry wiyh anyone atall liLL bro?? I never joke about deception!!

I just state facts & sometimes someone wakes up & starts looking around at what is actually being said... so there ya go liLL Bro.--------BLESSINGS-------Gary-- :unsure:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

WHY THIS ---BUMP--BUMP--- of posts back in may rt??? nothing NEW to say OR do ya just like looking like the{-------------------------------------------------------------------------} that you are ????

HMMMMMMMMMMM????????

Knowing you the way that I have come to know you Gary, you probably think that I'm just trying to rub your nose in it. But the simple truth is :

I bumped it up so the new members of this board can have a chance to view it.

The defense rests : in the peace that surpasses all understanding!!!!!!!

Guest shadow2b
Gary - - you should holster you six-shooter there buddy. Sometimes rT is bumping these here articles up for lil ole me. I read 'em all. I enjoy reading them. I don't agree with a pre-trib stand, but I'm not closed to reading about it. I used to be pre-trib ya know. But pre or mid or post - I'll be sitting in Heaven with you AND rT, so we have to learn to love each other right here. Eternity is reaaaaaaalllllll looooooong time. :rofl:

I love you both, ya know. :blink:

Love covers a multitude of sins{mine--not yours} TRAV. but like I said before, IF he was just re-posting his {new--inspired studies,new spiritual interpretations,} for you & the new posters then WHY post those that dis-agree with his teachings???? Each time he BUMPS he includes the same ones that gives the appearance of the down trodden poor pitiful mis-understood prophet of GOD that i am out to get for some unfathomable reason. I amNOT out to [GET] anyone BUT I have been {slickered} before & after a while you begin to recognize the signs, the subtil little twists,turns,

of scripture, the buzz-words.YOU go back & "look" at the little things that escaped your attention,

the first time & how those false teachings, doctrines were very cunningly devised to deceive....

OH yeah,I've been bitten by " that" snake-oil salesman before,attended their meetings,heard their {new--inspired, revealatory--spiritual interpretations} bought their "new study BIBLES"that had a twenty-five year history of study notes-outlines for sermons--word for word,you didn't even have to study the BIBLE{unless it was their New study BIBLE} any more or pray for GOD to give you the teachings HE had for HIS people this week,just memorize "their" sermons & for just the ridiculously low price of $10.95 you could order their audio tapes that you could listen to while you studied their sermon outlines.WE still have those "new study BIBLES" & they only cost $50.00 bucks a piece....YEAH eternity is an awfully loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg time & IF JESUS in HIS mercy hadNOT delivered US from that satanic CULT WE would STILL be on our way to HELL....

AND all we wanted to do was get to know JESUS more intimately and to really understand HIS word better----------------GOD-BLESS-&-LOVE-YA-IN-THE-LORD------------Gary-------- :unsure:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  3

Gary, I'm sorry that you and Patsy had such a terrible experience. Truly I am. :unsure:

Gary, Can you tell me where I can find the post where rT claims to be a prophet? I must have missed it and would be most interested in reading it. I had thought that I had read several posts where he claims not to be a prophet, but perphaps I am mistaken. However I must state that I have learned much from reading his posts and appreciate them very much, especially the posts on the April 8 prediction. I find these to be very educational and I appreciate the time he takes to posts these in order to benefit all who choose to read them. I am sorry that you and your wife had a hard time in the past by charalatan ministers, but the key phrase here is in the past. The best thing to do with the past is learn from it and let go of it. I don't believe that anyone here at Worthy Boards is out to hurt you or anyone else intentionally. I know that I am not, and I really do care about you and your wife and everyone else here at Worthy Boards. When I find someone who's posts I continually disagree with, I simply quit reading them and save myself the aggrivation. May God bless you and your's,