IGNORED

PROOF FOR A PRE-TRIB RAPTURE

rollinTHUNDER

Guest shadow2b

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??.?? CAN ya'll read,understand,comprehend??.?? the definition of the word {KEEP} is clearly posted on this thread,BUT some of ya'll just REfuse to accept it or comment like it just isNOT THERE... WHY IS THAT??.??.??----DANIEL 11.vs.21 tells EXactly {WHO} the restrainer is & it AIN'T the HOLY-SPIRIT RESIDING IN THE CHURCH!!!!!!--2/nd.thess.2.vs.7------------

-------sheeeeeeeessssshhhhhhhh------------{Gary}-------- :alien: :bright:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??.?? CAN ya'll read,understand,comprehend??.?? the definition of the word {KEEP} is clearly posted on this thread,BUT some of ya'll just REfuse to accept it or comment like it just isNOT THERE... WHY IS THAT??.??.??----DANIEL 11.vs.21 tells EXactly {WHO} the restrainer is & it AIN'T the HOLY-SPIRIT RESIDING IN THE CHURCH!!!!!!--2/nd.thess.2.vs.7------------

-------sheeeeeeeessssshhhhhhhh------------{Gary}-------- :alien:  :bright:

Thanks for the hot tip!!! :D:D:D

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  3

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :suspect: :rofl: ------------ :D:D ------------- :upsided: ---the price of turnips

will rise to the astronomical all-time high of 28 cents per lb.------did ya know that the main theological

histrionical divergences of the middle east & asiatic coastlines between the years 600 ad & 559 ad were vastly under developed due to the oppositional factions deploying emissaries to outside influences and allowing hermaneutical corruptions to exceed guidelines long established prior to these

influxes of foreign collaborations??------terrible---just terrible huhhhhhhhh??-- :D

:o:o:o

:D:blink::blink:

:D:D:D

:cool::D:D

:P:P:P

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

I have a question, and thought I would ask your opinions. If the day many interpret as "the day no one knows but the FATHER only", as the rapture, and/or the day of CHRIST return, then can the saints know the exact day this will happen on, considering Revelation and Daniel clearly state that there are two specific events to calculate the return of CHRIST? One being the signing of the convenant with many which starts the tribulation, and the other being the abomination of desolation which happens at the mid-point. From the signing there are exactly 2520 days till CHRIST returns, (7 years). From the abomination of desolation there 3 1/2 years, or 42 months, or 1260 days. These are all mentioned several times, and clearly state that the day CHRIST returns will be a known date for those who see the abomination of desolation and the signing of the covenant by the anti-christ. If I have made my point, then my next question is, is the rapture or the day of the return of CHRIST "the day no one knows but the FATHER only"? If the rapture and return happen on the same day, and that day happens at the end of the tribulation then the saints will be able to calculate using the scripture to the very day of both mentioned events. I know this is a very difficult subject for some, and I hope through discussion we can learn what and why we each believe as we do. Peace, but not yet.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I have a question, and thought I would ask your opinions. If the day many interpret as "the day no one knows but the FATHER only", as the rapture, and/or the day of CHRIST return, then can the saints know the exact day this will happen on, considering Revelation and Daniel clearly state that there are two specific events to calculate the return of CHRIST? One being the signing of the convenant with many which starts the tribulation, and the other being the abomination of desolation which happens at the mid-point. From the signing there are exactly 2520 days till CHRIST returns, (7 years). From the abomination of desolation there 3 1/2 years, or 42 months, or 1260 days. These are all mentioned several times, and clearly state that the day CHRIST returns will be a known date for those who see the abomination of desolation and the signing of the covenant by the anti-christ. If I have made my point, then my next question is, is the rapture or the day of the return of CHRIST "the day no one knows but the FATHER only"? If the rapture and return happen on the same day, and that day happens at the end of the tribulation then the saints will be able to calculate using the scripture to the very day of both mentioned events. I know this is a very difficult subject for some, and I hope through discussion we can learn what and why we each believe as we do. Peace, but not yet.

Don't fall into the same trap that most do by misinterpeting Daniel 9:24-27. Here is something to consider.

Daniel 9

If the rapture and return happen on the same day, and that day happens at the end of the tribulation then the saints will be able to calculate using the scripture to the very day of both mentioned events.

Welcome back MARANATHA!!

It's been so long, that I was wondering if we would ever see you again on the boards! I thought, since you moved you might have to change your handle on the boards, and I was wondering if we would recognize you with a different name. But there is no mistaking your "peace, but not yet" ending. It's good to see you again my friend!!

You bring up a very good point here. It's also another one of the many reasons that I don't agree with the post-trib or pre-wrath positions. Although the days of all of these events are currently unknown, two of them will be able to be calculated after the covenant is confirmed, and like you said, they will be the abomination that causes desolation and the second coming. That only leaves us with one choice left as to which of the days will be unknown by everyone but our Father, the "rapture."

It's also the only one that will allow Jesus to come as a thief in the night. And thieves don't give you signs and clues as to when they will be coming. Not only that, but the glory of the second coming will be so bright that every eye will see him coming. This can not be the coming like a thief in the night. But it does sound like the coming of the King of kings and Lord of lords!! And Praise the Lord, the church will be coming with Him on white horses!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

Hey Thunder

I am as glad to back, as I am glad to see you still here. I have have thought about you several times over the last 6 months, and I hope and pray for GOD'S blessings on you.

I have come to the conclusion that the day no one knows but the FATHER only is the day heavens and the earth pass away, if it is not this day then I accept that it can only be the rapture, but all this may be for another thread. BLESS you brother. Peace, but not yet.

Hey Thunder

I am as glad to back, as I am glad to see you still here. I have have thought about you several times over the last 6 months, and I hope and pray for GOD'S blessings on you.

Thanks much MARANATHA,

Was that only six months? Golly Gee!! It seemed like about a year at least to me.

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'...........into the future.

Remember that old classic? Gee, I guess I really have lost touch with the world. :cool::rolleyes:

Hey MARANATHA, after I finished this thread, the good Lord was gracious enough to give me some new revelation dealing with this subject. A week after I finished this thread, I wrote Part 2. It shows what noah's ark represents. It may be on the next page by now. Blessings to you!!

• 2 months later...

bump