IGNORED

What type of “stone” are you and what is your place in the Holy City?

Leonardo Von

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What type of “stone” are you and what is your place in the Holy City?

•    “you also as living stones are built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.” (1Peter 2.5).

One thing is for sure: we are living stones of the New Jerusalem. Nevertheless, there are several types of stone in the New Jerusalem, each stone with its sheen, hardness, etc., and this in according to the place for which it was prepared.

I don’t know your kind. Let’s suppose that you are part of the wall of the New Jerusalem. If it is your case, know that you are “jasper” (Revelation 21.18), a very precious, beautiful and hard stone. Notwithstanding, as the wall is set for protection, this stone will undergo to the intemperate weather, as well as the attacks of the enemies trying to undermine it. 

Nevertheless, although floods occur and streams burst against you, if you stay in the wall, which is founded over the cornerstone (Christ), certainly you won’t be shaked (Luke 6.48), as the Creator promised to Jeremiah:

•    “For, behold, I have made you a fortified city this day, and an iron pillar, and bronze walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against its rulers, against its priests, and against the people of the land. And they shall fight against you; but they shall not overcome you. For I am with you, says Jehovah, to deliver you.” (Jeremiah 1.18,19).

However, take care of the people that the Creator put in your life, so that you can be left out of the coming wrath (1Thessalonians 1.10):

•    “Jehovah purposed to destroy the wall of the daughter of Zion; He has stretched out a line; He has not withdrawn His hand from swallowing, and He made rampart and wall lament; they languish together.” (Lamentations 2.8). 

Thus:

•    “Know well the face of your flocks; set your heart on your herds. For riches are not forever; nor the crown from generation to generation.” (Proverbs 27.23,24).

So, accept the advice and praise of Jesus vouchsafed to the brethren of Smyrna and have a good day in Christ Jesus:

•     “I know your works and tribulation and poverty (but you are rich)… Do not at all fear what you are about to suffer… Be faithful to death, and I will give you the crown of life.” (Revelation 2.9,10).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Im just a dirt soil outside the Gates.