IGNORED

The Great Tribulation Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Sealed Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,028
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

5 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

There is not a single verse where the Church is sealed to avoid the Great Tribulation. Those in Ephesians 1.13 and 4:30 received the Holy Spirit Who, besides effecting the new birth and giving eternal life, IS the Seal for resurrection. Note that the "redemption" is future in both cases - the redemption of the body.

Those who were sealed in Chapter 7 and protected in Chapter 9 of Revelation are plainly said to be of Tribes of Israel.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

There is not a single verse where the Church is sealed to avoid the Great Tribulation. Those in Ephesians 1.13 and 4:30 received the Holy Spirit Who, besides effecting the new birth and giving eternal life, IS the Seal for resurrection. Note that the "redemption" is future in both cases - the redemption of the body.

Those who were sealed in Chapter 7 and protected in Chapter 9 of Revelation are plainly said to be of Tribes of Israel.

Thanks for the response!

There is one seal of God the Holy Spirit, I strongly disagree with your suggestion there are multiple seals, one for the Church, another for ethnic Jews in the tribes of Israel

The 144,000 will be saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit, they will be "Added" to the Church present on earth during the tribulation

There wont be a pre-trib rapture, a fabrication of men namely John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield, better known as dispensationalism

Jesus Is The Lord

7 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Thanks for the response!

There is one seal of God the Holy Spirit, I strongly disagree with your suggestion there are multiple seals, one for the Church, another for ethnic Jews in the tribes of Israel

The 144,000 will be saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit, they will be "Added" to the Church present on earth during the tribulation

There wont be a pre-trib rapture, a fabrication of men namely John N. Darby & C.I. Scofield, better known as dispensationalism

Jesus Is The Lord

I think I'll let my posting stand. You could not address one point.

As for Darby and Scofield, it is easy to take box, paint the box with "false" and then put your opponents in the box painted "false" and call them "false". But to bring the scriptures and build an argument is what we should be doing here.

I'll start. You state;

"The 144,000 will be SAVED and SEALED ... ."

You have just added to the Book of Revelation ... something dangerous (Rev.22:18).

7 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I think I'll let my posting stand. You could not address one point.

As for Darby and Scofield, it is easy to take box, paint the box with "false" and then put your opponents in the box painted "false" and call them "false". But to bring the scriptures and build an argument is what we should be doing here.

I'll start. You state;

"The 144,000 will be SAVED and SEALED ... ."

You have just added to the Book of Revelation ... something dangerous (Rev.22:18).

Thanks for the response!

There will be no pre-trib rapture, a teaching not found in scripture, feel free to respond to my thread regarding 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 regarding Dispensationalism's claims it's a pre-trib rapture, no false box painted as you claim

The 144,000 will be saved and sealed by God the Holy Spirit, and "Added" to the Church present on earth, just as all believers are sealed and "Added" to the Church

It's your opinion that I have added to scripture, and it's my opinion your claim is false

It's my opinion that many add a literal Millennial Kingdom to scripture that's not seen, in fear of Revelation 22:18 you post

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

13 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Thanks for the response!

There will be no pre-trib rapture, a teaching not found in scripture, feel free to respond to my thread regarding 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 regarding Dispensationalism's claims it's a pre-trib rapture, no false box painted as you claim

The 144,000 will be saved and sealed by God the Holy Spirit, and "Added" to the Church present on earth, just as all believers are sealed and "Added" to the Church

It's your opinion that I have added to scripture, and it's my opinion your claim is false

It's my opinion that many add a literal Millennial Kingdom to scripture that's not seen, in fear of Revelation 22:18 you post

Jesus Is The Lord

I think that you just changed direction again. We spoke of Darby and Scofield, not 1st Thessalonians 4. May I suggest you quote Darby and Scofield and then show where they were mistaken. I don't agree with them either, but I don't assign Darby to being a false teacher. He was very good, but like all men, he made some mistakes.

I think you should post the verses where 144,000 of Chapter 7 are saved.

Revelation 20 tells of a One-thousand-year reign of Christ and His martyrs. Whether you give it a literal sense, or allegorical, scripture has a 1,000 year reign. It is your job to say why it is allegorical. Here are the things in the context:

• An angel
  • Heaven
  • Key
  • bottomless pit
  • a Seal
  • deceive
  • The Nations
  • a little season
  • Thrones
  • judgment
  • souls
  • Beheaded
  • Christ
  • The Beast

Why are they all allegorical? And if not, why have you made THE thousand years ONLY allegorical? You must have a good reason to single out a six-times-mentioned reign and ALONE give it an allegorical sense amid a dozen or more literal things.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

16 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Good point. But those twelve tribes are not going through the wrath of God. They are in the Great Multitude in Rev 7

Edited by The Light

27 minutes ago, The Light said:

Good point. But those twelve tribes are not going through the wrath of God. They are in the Great Multitude in Rev 7

I am aware of a contingent of Christians who separate the Great Tribulation from the wrath of God. I understand them to be one and the same. Thirteen times in Revelation is "wrath" mentioned. TEN of them are the wrath of God or His Christ. Only one is Satan's wrath.

I wondered for years why there would be this school of thought. I think I have discovered why. This contingent of Christians understand the coming of our Lord Jesus in Matthew 24:30-31 to be for the Church. So they are faced with; (i) The Abomination of Desolation followed by the Great Tribulation followed by the powers of heaven shaken followed by the Coming of of our Lord for the Rapture.

That is, they understand Matthew 24 1-31 as a Church matter divided into the Great Tribulation and another time of heaven being shaken. I see it as a prophecy on the Jews during the gospel age. The destruction of the Temple, False Christs, Judah, Jerusalem, Daniel, the Abomination of Desolation and the "four winds" are all Jewish indicators. Our Lord does not burst from the clouds like lightening for the Church. He comes like a thief and we are caught away to meet Him there.

Be that as it may, I cannot place the 144,000 of Rev.7:1-8 in the great crowd of the rest of Chapter 7. Here is why.

1. Those of Israel stand on EARTH (v.1) The scene in 9-17 is in heaven where the 24 elders and 4 creatures are (Chapter 4)
  2. Those of Israel are said to be of ONE nation - Israel. Those of 9-17 are "of ALL Nations" (v.9)
  3. Those of Israel are sealed. Those of 9-17 had white robes
  4. Israel rejected Christ. Those 0f 9-17 fully embrace Him with His blood and palm leaves
  5. Israel entertains the Beast in the Temple of God. Those of 9-17 SERVE in the Temple

I guess that the positions are not reconcilable because of different premises.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

54 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I am aware of a contingent of Christians who separate the Great Tribulation from the wrath of God. I understand them to be one and the same. Thirteen times in Revelation is "wrath" mentioned. TEN of them are the wrath of God or His Christ. Only one is Satan's wrath.

I wondered for years why there would be this school of thought. I think I have discovered why. This contingent of Christians understand the coming of our Lord Jesus in Matthew 24:30-31 to be for the Church. So they are faced with; (i) The Abomination of Desolation followed by the Great Tribulation followed by the powers of heaven shaken followed by the Coming of of our Lord for the Rapture.

That is, they understand Matthew 24 1-31 as a Church matter divided into the Great Tribulation and another time of heaven being shaken. I see it as a prophecy on the Jews during the gospel age. The destruction of the Temple, False Christs, Judah, Jerusalem, Daniel, the Abomination of Desolation and the "four winds" are all Jewish indicators. Our Lord does not burst from the clouds like lightening for the Church. He comes like a thief and we are caught away to meet Him there.

Be that as it may, I cannot place the 144,000 of Rev.7:1-8 in the great crowd of the rest of Chapter 7. Here is why.

1. Those of Israel stand on EARTH (v.1) The scene in 9-17 is in heaven where the 24 elders and 4 creatures are (Chapter 4)
  2. Those of Israel are said to be of ONE nation - Israel. Those of 9-17 are "of ALL Nations" (v.9)
  3. Those of Israel are sealed. Those of 9-17 had white robes
  4. Israel rejected Christ. Those 0f 9-17 fully embrace Him with His blood and palm leaves
  5. Israel entertains the Beast in the Temple of God. Those of 9-17 SERVE in the Temple

I guess that the positions are not reconcilable because of different premises.

What you don't understand brother is that the Wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet.

Rev 10

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Rev 11

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

When the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, that means Jesus has returned and set up His kingdom on earth. 

As to your points:

1. Israel is on the earth in verse 1. The Church is already in heaven, which is why they are not mentioned again after chapter 5 (though they are part of the gathering from heaven and earth and are in the great multitude and of course we see them in Rev 19.

2.  Which means that Israel has to be there. When I say Israel, I'm talking about the 12 tribes across the earth, THE SEED OF THE WOMAN. The nation of Israel itself will go through the wrath of God. 

3. Yes, those of the 12 tribes are sealed which means they are believers, which means they are in the harvest in Rev 7.

4. Yes Israel rejected Christ. And yet they will be regrafted. When the fullness of the Gentiles comes in (before the seals are opened), God will turn His attention to His Chosen Bride. That's why there are 144,000 first fruits that are sealed. That's why they are in heaven in Rev 14. Like I said, the wrath of God is over in Rev 11 when the 7th angel sounds the trumpet. What you see with the two beasts in Rev 13, and 144,000 first fruits happens back in the seals.

5. Those in the nation of Israel that flee to a place of protection and go through the wrath of God. However, the seed of the woman, those in the twelve tribes across the earth are raptured at the 6th seal, just prior to the wrath of God.

Bottom line. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel. This has nothing to do with the Church. This has to do with working 7 more years for His chosen bride. The Church, His other bride, will escape ALL THESE THINGS that will come to pass during the 70th week of Daniel. Those that are ready, that is.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

19 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

All those who go into the 7 year tribulation will suffer the judgment and wrath of God unless they come to faith in Jesus Christ. They will then be the tribulation saints. Most of them will be killed by the Antichrist. Those who will be sealed will be the 12 tribes of Israel, the 144,000. Also the very few at the end who have come to Christ will be sealed and saved but they will have to go into hiding so they will not be killed.